[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*knock* knock* knock* >WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO GET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1461910734842.jpg (1020 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461910734842.jpg
1020 KB, 2000x2000
*knock* knock* knock*

>WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO GET A JOB YOU BUM

>been out applying everyday

how do i get out of my house? had a interview at mcdonalds and they even ignored me. noticed they got new people of course. should I join the military? I feel too old even though I meet the requirements
>>
>>29321029
are you a native english speaker?
try to teach english abroad.
>>
>>29321029
How old are you? I'm 27 and going for military.
>>
If you're mentally ill like most NEETs then you're probably not going to get into the military
>>
>>29321053
Don't you need a college degree for that? I'm not op, but I wouldn't mind being a degenerate engrish teacher
>>
Well i have met a lot of bums who after joining the military or the police became respected people.

thats if you actually give a fuck
>>
Do military or join your local fire department. The VFD will literally never say no to new people, they're always understaffed.
>>
>>29321138
>for free ($0.00)
>>
>>29321113
enjoy getting fucked with by 19 year old hyperchads and mexicans
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.