[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she only wants to be friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-05.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw she only wants to be friends
>>
>>29320926
Its like you've been put in some kind of zone of non-gf
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (10 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
10 KB, 237x213
>>29320926
>tfw she doesn't want to be friends
>tfw she doesn't want to associate with you in any way

get on my level bitch
>>
File: 1456183446385.jpg (34 KB, 298x444) Image search: [Google]
1456183446385.jpg
34 KB, 298x444
>>29322350

not being in contact is easier than being friends
>>
File: howifeel.jpg (11 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
howifeel.jpg
11 KB, 239x211
>>29322378
easy to say if you have friends

I would kill for a group of friends to hang out with, go see a movie or whatever

all I have is /r9k/
>>
>>29320926
>that feel when you don't know any girls to be friends with
>tfw no crush
>the only girl you like is Re-L from Ergo Proxy
>>
>>29320926
She doesn't want to be your friend, just someone to lean on in case she needs it. She won't be there for you when you want company or reassurance.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.