[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I monetize being a qt girl on the internet? > don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
How can I monetize being a qt girl on the internet?
> don't want to get nekkid
> will wear yoga pants
Help me, I don't have any skills.
>>
>>29320870
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
take your pick
>>
Show off your feet. If you have cute feet, you can get a small following of footfags to buy you shit.
>>
>>29320870
Stream on twitch. If you're actually a qt girl that is.
>>
>>29320870
have you tried playing video games on twitch

and if you do always play a game that you love but is un popular
I suggest spiral knights
play this game from time to time while playing popular games
hope you have a decent video cam
>>
>>29320962
>>29320971
this desu senpai qt senpai blox.
>>
>stream games on twitch and flirt with your viewers
>make pointless youtube videos in revealing clothing
>>
>>29320870
Twitch, make vlogs/cute videos on youtube, and/or cultivate a large instagram following, companies will then pay you to shill stuff.
>>
u cant, ur ugly
>>
find a niche character you can cosplay that appeals to pathetic easily manipulated beta males
>>
make a patreon account and manipulate numales into giving you fivers
>>
twitch

chats

lewd pics for sell(nob-nude)
>>
>>29321248
*(non-nude)
ie. swimsuitsuccubus on tumblr
>>
>>29320870
The type of men who will throw you betabucks are looking for that idealized gf they never had.

Put on a cute but flirtatious character, make a beta feel special, feel like hes getting the affections alphas get and hes yours.
>>
doll yourself up like a korean even if you aren't one
>>
>>29321231
This, make a shitty no-effort indie game and bait for some harassment on twitter, you'll be able to spin a small fortune off betas
>>
>>29320971
I've seen shit cams where the grills still make money.

Should I be a kawaii aanzujamu girl, or a sexy Kaceytron girl?
>>
>>29321413
Anzu
Once you go lewd you can't go back.
>>
>>29320870
By existing.

Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1459807445381.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1459807445381.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>one chance at life
>born in the information age
>as a male
>>
>>29321670
>born the superior gender
>life is harder
>>
>>29321569
Do I get bonus points for being hapa?
>>
Fuck off attention whore.

Everybody, don't forget to sage.
>>
>>29321705
it absolutely does, now go print some money
>>
I've only ever watched one twitch stream and it was a cute girl who wasn't wearing revealing clothing and was actually decent at vidya.

but since you can't do that then yeah pop your tits out. Shit is getting saturated though. Find a niche.

You aren't a woman of course, just a troll.
>>
>>29320870

You need to break into a scene that is usually populated exclusively by males, gaming is obviously the first choice but you're gonna have competition with other money sluts due to how mainstream it's become lately.

if you really want to rake in the cash, go deeper into the realm of male dominated realms, such as tabletop games, furfag shenanigans, alt right political scene, read up on the topic, pretend to care about it, establish an identity, then start shilling that patreon and PayPal link.

Ideally find a guy already in the know to feed you scripts, give him a cut of the profits. The more genuine you seem the better your chances.
>>
Stream thy suicide, harlot
>>
Do you even have to ask? Wear a low cut top, and act very friendly/cute to all the betas. I mean viewers.
Play Overwatch. It's the more popular casual game at the moment. Have fun getting money doing nothing (I wish it was this easy for males, fuck!)
>>
Fuck off whore. What do you even want here? You are a walking womb with no quality besides your fading looks and will end up as a lonely old hag with fiftY cats in a moldy apartment
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.