[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This quote is so true. NEET's everywhere permantly BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 850x400
This quote is so true. NEET's everywhere permantly BTFO
>>
>>29320841
You really have to be a true cuck to vote for this sexist bitch.
>>
>>29320841
European here.

Are you Americans seriously at risk of electing a woman who literally relies on insults to win approval?
>>
>>29320841
My wife's son is voting for Hillary. I respect his decision but I wish he had voted for Bernie like me.
>>
File: 1466061496254.jpg (44 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1466061496254.jpg
44 KB, 640x472
>>29320841
she needs to stop worrying about superior NEETKINGS and get to the true issues at hand
>>
I've literally never met a "young woman who thinks she has to be perfect". Most of them are vapid backstabbing cunts. Meanwhile "young men" kill themselves at a higher rate than young women (and in fact kill themselves at a higher rate in ALL age categories).

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>29320841
Girls are told they're perfect from birth so no matter how shitty they are they still act like they're already perfect.

Men are told they're both that they're shit and need to prove themselves, and even then that's not enough.

Fuck I can't believe she's probably gonna be president. Hopefully trump can meme his way to the white house
>>
>>29320841
I don't like Trump at all but would rather see him become president than Hilary for the lulz.
>>
I don't really understand how this quote relates to NEETs
>>
>>29321333
>>29321371
You're forgetting that women self-victimize viciously. Every lazy cunt gliding through life will swear that she's the most self-denying, most ambitious perfectionist to walk the Earth.
>>
>>29320841
This is literally science
Testosterone increases confidence and in turn makes you quite arrogant. Women have less of it so they tend to be humble. If you don't believe me just take a look at r9k or pol. Everyone thinks they have an IQ of 160, everyone claims to either be a trust fund neet or a $100k programmer, and on /pol/ everyone says they've fucked 100 virgins.
>I'm not arrogant
>Why are white men the greatest thing on earth?
>>
>>29321596
but muh gender-is-a-social-construct.
>>
>>29321596
>women
>humble

I literally don't know what to say so I'll just regreentext.

>women
>humble
>>
>>29320939
You're a cuck and your son sees his wife as head of the household and alpha. This should have been obvious to you since you vote for Sanders.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.