[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you point to an event or a stage where your life has turned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 90s.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
90s.png
17 KB, 651x641
Can you point to an event or a stage where your life has turned to be the way it is today? The thing that made you a depressed shut in beta.
For me it was middle school when I was 14, two Stacies bullied me for being ugly and too nice who never responds, they used to follow me around and mock me and I couldn't do anything because all the school Chads would defend them. It lasted for about 2 years. During that time my confidence has crashed so bad I stopped going outside and preferred spending all my free time on the internet, as a result the small amount of friends I had was also lost and I became a reclusive shut in. The discovery of 4chan probably made it even worse because I found a safe zone which enhanced the autism and redpilled me over my shortcoming even further than before.
>>
>>29320745
I don't even remember. I was picked on so much in middle school and high school that naming an isolated incident is really difficult.
>>
>>29320745
not really. i was picked on a lot going through school. that coupled with my shyness/social avoidance turned me into a robot
>>
The moment of conception.
>>
>>29320745
I was a shy boy and starting high school in a class without someone I knew was the first step. After my dad, with whom I hardly could life with anyway, died because of cancer I started to really isolated myself and got depressive.
>>
No. It's been a long fall.
>>
I think it was at grade 9 or 10. Found WoW as a means to not kill myself and now the depression is as strong as ever
>>
>>29320745
>be in elementary school
>think it'd be funny to act retarded to mess with the other kids
>it actually was pretty funny at first
>a character builds up around my retarded version
>i can't fucking stop acting retarded
>finally shake it off later in middle school
>never recover
>>
There isn't a single event that made me a loser. It's a series of them. A series of events that's still expanding and being added to today.
>>
It's more of a series of events that started on elementary school. What I remember the most was when this Stacey chick in 5th grade invited everyone to her birthday party except me.
>>
>>29320745
had loads of friends gfs and going out all week to hang with mates/gf whatever. when i was about 19 my older bro lost his job got depressed used to lay in his bed all day use to spend my minumum pay job money at weekend to take him pub and whatnot after paid bills and stuff. didnt have enough to hangout with friends aswell. eventually they stop inviting me. this was about 6-7 years ago

>tfw bro has the nerve to say if you didnt call me youd have nobody to hangout with
>>
File: well_old_boy.gif (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
well_old_boy.gif
463 KB, 500x500
>>29320745
Not really a story on how I became an autist, actually more of a story on how I avoided it
>Be me
>be 12
>A new kid came to class
>Midget chad from Poland
>Desperate for new friends and making it into the cool circle
>His way of achieving this is by proving his alpha state in front of the whole class by choosing a beta to pick on
>His crosshairs narrow down on me
>I was about 15-20 cm taller than this kid
>Not gonna lie, he had balls
>Starts picking on me, making smartass comments and such, you guys know the routine
>Come recess he continues this farce
>Im not having it
>He comes close and I blitzkrieged that little satelitecommie right in the kisser in front of the cool circle in which I was a trial member (One foot in the group sort of speak)
>Parts his lips, blood flowing everywhere
>Screams like a girl
>fag
>I get massive chewout by teacher, whatever, she's probably a marxist whore herself
>Little faggot learns not to charge a tank with cavalry and leaves me alone
>He never made it to the cool circle, I stopped caring and made my own autist circle with the bottom of the barrel scum in class
> I liked my league of dumbs better
>>
>>29320745
everyone on this board is such a fucking faggot. "waah someone was mean to me in school!" "this is my excuse for being a shut-in loser faggot virgin fucking 20 years later!"
>>
My best friend told me you weren't allowed to joke around in school when we were in preschool.
I think it took me over a year to realize he was fucking with me but by then the damage was done.
>>
>>29320745

while in high school I was bullied by some Stacies (and consequently Chads) as well... and I just developed a sixth sense (and a repulsion) about staciery and chaddery.

I'm a solid 4/10; observed all those couples decaying everytime, noticed how attractive girls turned sluts were the most depressed and hypocrite ones; learnt to stay away from slutty bitches, and once I even turned down a frivolous 8/10 gurrrl.

my current gf of 3 years is a barely 6/10, but she's definitely smart and loyal, while Chads fellows after fucking quite a number of 9/10 and 10/10 gurrls automatically get depressed because they never got a true love story or at least a loyal one.

and yes, I've a very few friends - good friends only.
and yes, when not with my gf, I spend all of my time on the internet - work and home.
>>
4th grade. My best friend died of cancer.
>>
Lots of things

When I was 8, I invited everyone in my class to my birthday party and nobody showed up. One kid later told me it was because everyone thought I was weird.

In highschool I played sports and was picked on by the other kids

In college I had friends for a while but got depressed and started to become a shut in. By the time I tried reconnecting with others they had moved on and wouldn't even respond to my texts or even talk to me when I'd run into them in person.
>>
That "first love" girl broke up with me twice, both times there was another guy involved. That initially started a lot of panic and depression for me. After that I never had any luck with any other girls. Everything I would do in life would turn around and fuck me no matter how many back up plans I had. Maybe there's still hope for me but I've definitely felt it draining away recently.

You could also say it started when I was a 8 year old shy boy and my parents divorced but I think I mostly recovered from that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.