[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HONK HONK HONK BEEEEEEEEEEP HONK Honking your horn isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: wagecucks.png (235 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
235 KB, 409x409
>HONK HONK HONK BEEEEEEEEEEP HONK
Honking your horn isn't going to make the traffic move faster, wagecuck.
>>
>>29320551
>anon is making car sounds and talking to himself. did he forget to take his medication yet again?
>>
>>29320551
when mommy gives me mcmuffin money I drive slow on purpose its hilarious all the people I make late for work
>>
>>29320551
Yes ive never understood this i mean theres a 50 lane of traffic and people honk when theres red at the stoplight
People are weird
>>
Sorry? I'm not sure what you're talking about? See, I'm not going to work right now, I'm actually at a resort island on vacation. Something you NEETs probably aren't familiar with, since all of your money goes to tendies and steam sales. But don't worry, I'm sure your mother will just let you stay in her house indefinitely. Sorry, can't chat right now, I'm off to the beach!
>>
File: WIN_20160616_16_36_06_Pro.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160616_16_36_06_Pro.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
thanks for paying for my first class travel wagies
>>
File: 1465797736887.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465797736887.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>29320551
>wagies get that 0-60 car they dream about in their 4 hour long dreams
>ever only manage to reach 35mph in it everyday
>they still have payments to make on it for 15 years
>>
>>29321495

I manage my family estate. I'm not a wagecuck, I work only an hour or two a week.
I live the high life. I jet between London and JFK almost every week.
>>
>>29321544
dead animal skin gets jetted around everyweek too

i suppose they also live "the high life"

enjoy you self enduced epilepsy btw
>>
>>29321603

*induced

wagie ragie can't spell!
>>
>have a top tier electric bike that I ride to work
>environmentally friendly and fast
>no traffic
>get to ride through the beautiful boulevards of my city and enjoy the breeze blowing through my well groomed hair

Feels good
>>
>>29321657
Shut the fuck up faggot

originaI
>>
>>29321664
Why? I truly do enjoy riding my bike. Why are you upset, my friend?
>>
>>29321544
kek, it's always the same song and dance
>i'm s-s-self-employed!
>haha i only work three seconds every other thursday!
we both know you shouldn't fantasize so much. let the dreams be what help you overcome your period of hardship sucking mr shekelstein's shrimp dick by dreaming, but don't let it take over your life.
>>
>>29321701
>>haha i only work three seconds every other thursday!

kek
>>
>>29321657
>electric bike
If you wanted to use "environmental friendliness" as an argument, you would us a standard bicycle and pedal to work, not an electric one that uses fuel you lazy fuck. Hell, i evrn charge a battery when peddling.
>>
>>29321947
Weathers too hot
>>
>>29322026
So? I run and bike in 100F weather all the time. You hydrate propely and you get used to it. If the breeze from riding the bike doesn't cool you off, then you are a fatass.
>>
>>29322203
There's too much humidity and it's notk like I can shower at work, my dude
>>
>>29320609
kek, i hope you actually do this
>>
>>29321947
An electric bike is more fuel efficient than a car no matter where the electricity came from, and if the crazy hippie types haven't managed to fuck things up in your country then it could be nuclear powered.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.