[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had all four wisdom teeth removed this morning. its 4pm now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1426039071167.jpg (147 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1426039071167.jpg
147 KB, 800x800
had all four wisdom teeth removed this morning. its 4pm now and the pain is finally hitting me.

anyone else /suffering/ here? gonna try out the painkillers they gave me now and downloading some fresh vidya + animu as i write, what else can i do to make this bearable?
also share your stories to make me feel better i suppose.
>>
File: 1465742919158.jpg (54 KB, 402x326) Image search: [Google]
1465742919158.jpg
54 KB, 402x326
>>29320483
>wisdom teeth removed
>>suffering
poor you
>>
>4
Oh no family. I had one removed years ago and it was fucking terrible. The worst part was the fact that they had to cut the gums or something to get it out. Shit kept opening up and when blood filled my mouth, I just wanted to die. It was poopoo.
It'll get better though, even with four taken out. Just muscle through that shit with vidya and what have you. If it gets too unbearable, you can always just jump off a bridge, it gives hope.
>>
What kinda painkillers did you get, OP? Did they give you anything good? If they're opiates, just take a little more than recommended and it'll be instant comfy time.
>>
>had all 4 taken out
>given ONLY Aspirin
>just bled for like 12 hours straight with no pain and then woke up and they were 100% healed

I might be a genetically modified sleeper cell with rapid healing abilities.
>>
File: 1448491755726.jpg (38 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1448491755726.jpg
38 KB, 540x438
>had both of mine taken out
>not given painkillers because they were mostly in anyway, and were only taken out because they were crumbling
It was pretty bad when they were growing in. Every few months I'd get a week or two of intense pain. Still not as bad as when I got shot, though.
>>
>>29320524
>If it gets too unbearable, you can always just jump off a bridge, it gives hope.

nice thanks. ill keep it in mind.
yeah they had to actually crush one of them in my lower jaw and collect all the pieces out, took like 30 minutes alone and sounded awful.

>>29320528
pretty sure they cheaped out, its called Metamizol and apparently illegal almost everywhere else because it can cause problems with your lymphocytes. this shit better work fucking well.
>>
>>29320555
do your other wounds also heal this fast?
>>
>>29320583
Aw man, fuck them. Why would they ever give you some random medication like that? Especially with all those side effects. I'm sorry, anon, but it looks like you got swindled. You're not gonna get anything from those guys.
>>
>>29320694
Not really I was just memeing you.

Although any "cuts" tend to make much bigger scabs / bleed more for me than I've noticed for anyone else, and THOSE tend to heal quickly.
>>
>>29320712
eh, on the bright side i took it like 20 minutes ago and the pain is mostly gone already. now as long as i dont die from it i guess its fine.
the doc was really young to so maybe he isnt ripping me off as much as he is just inexperienced.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.