[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in place rich in scenery and camping/hiking opportunities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: why.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
>live in place rich in scenery and camping/hiking opportunities
>love the outdoors and nature
>don't want to go alone because dying/don't want to be the weirdo walking alone
>most easy trails aren't dog friendly so I can't even get a dog to go with me

Wat do?
>>
>>29320472
Make a Tinder account, say you like to enjoy hiking/walking. Apparently girls froth over that, take things slow, and maybe ask her to accompany you to a scenic walk?
>>
>>29320487
That's very rapey.
>>
>>29320506
No it doesn't, And walking alone isn't weird

Do either of those but stop worrying about what other people think
>>
>>29320506
Hence why I said to take things slow, walk popular trails, ones which have a lot of daily visitors.
>>
>>29320506
Yeah I was going to say I'm looking for more of like a male friend or something. I don't need some cunt going off on me or fucking up my day of nature with her bullshit problems or something.
>>
>>29320472
>dying
If you're life is spent in solitude then you really should stop worrying about dying. Death only matters whe n it happens to someone people care about. You're practically a ghost already.
>>
>>29320534
I like to think that not all girls are like that. I'm sure there's ones out there that share that very same view as you.
>>
>>29320472
Post your location until you find a robot near by
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.