[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have really itchy arsehole at night time and cant go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rest of the subway menu.png (570 KB, 769x599) Image search: [Google]
rest of the subway menu.png
570 KB, 769x599
anyone have really itchy arsehole at night time and cant go to sleep? (pic not related)
>>
you might have pinworms there are cheap medicines that kill them
>>
>>29320390
Try an enema. Or a shower you nasty fuck
>>
File: heatings intensifies.jpg (27 KB, 314x364) Image search: [Google]
heatings intensifies.jpg
27 KB, 314x364
>>29320429
>mfw I've had this randomly for years now
What do pinworms do? I'm a fat fuck so they probably don't eat steal my food
>>
>>29321085
They crawl out of your ass at night lay eggs, you scretch your ass and get them in your mouth when breakfast or some other way in the night
>>
You're supposed to wash your ass when you shower, you dirty piglets.

Buy a showerhead and blast your crack with hot water. Clean butt errytime.
>>
>>29321149
So they're basically harmless apart from the asshole itching? No need to hurry with the medicine?

>tfw I've been a home for pinworms for atleast 5 years
>>
>>29320390
Yep, happened to me. No matter how much you clean you don't get rid of it
>>
>>29321194
[Screams Inside]
>>
>>29321194
>>29321194
i can help you scratch your asshole if you like, hot stuff
>>
>>29321194
Yes they are harmless
>>
>>29321880
Phew. Thank dog
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.