[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm writing some letters to an internet friend, but his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
i'm writing some letters to an internet friend, but his normie dad is always snooping his mail and reading them before it gets to him. there's too many words i'm writing this time to write in wax. any suggestions for secret letters, robots? preferably something easy for me to write a lot of words, and easy for my mate to decode.
>>
Find an encryption algorithm online and encrypt it using a long secret ('the street that we meet on when we...') that he knows?

That would reveal to his father that you're wary of him though. Not deniable.
>>
>>29320343
Paint on it with pee and then hold a light under it

Like Dwight
>>
do the thing from that movie with the lemon juice and the hair dryer
>>
>>29320374
Or, just this:

<?php
if($_REQUEST['k'] == 'your first crush') // or whatever
echo 'this is the letter';
?>
<form action='.' method='POST'>
<input name='k'> Anne <!-- again, make the hint something your friend would immediately and unambiguously understand but that his father wouldn't recognize as communication, assuming he's technically inept -->
<input type='submit'>
</form>

Then upload it to some free server.
>>
what are those panties called

plz someone
>>
>>29320343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon%27s_cipher
>>
thanks guys but anything particularly easy to write a lot, a lot of words in? we're talking pages here, and it's international mail so i don't want to bulk up the package because i wrote in font size 100 pee.

>tfw can't aim my piss to write font size 10
>>
>>29320447
You gotta piss in a cup and then dip a small brush in to cup and write
>>
>>29320437
they're part of a swimsuit sold on chinese ebay.

>>29320497
writing with a brush takes a bit too long
>>
will post more lewd asian swimsuit review photos if someone delivers
>>
>>29320407
This.

Or better, you can get legit invisible ink pens. Either ones that show in ultraviolet light or that require drawing over with a different pen/chemical to reveal.
>>
>>29320786
(Then just draw some silly cartoon frog or something in pencil over the top)
>>
Send an encrypted email with tutanota and tell him the key.
>>
no emails
the point is that it's snail mail
>>
>>29320343
I thunk you can write in lemon juice and then hold it close over a lamp to read
>>
>>29320944
>Internet friend
>snail mail

?
>>
>>29320944
Post full set pls i'm horny
>>
>>29320343

You first need to establish an encryption protocol with her.

Quite hard, since her father is already legitimately checking all your message. If you ask her for CP, her father will google it before letting her read your request.
>>
>>29321005
it's not a roastie
am writing to internet friend who will have no internet access for the next 3 months. rip friend;-;
>>
>>29320434

Nope.
Her father is an IT boffin, steganography wizard, cryptologist veteran and conspiracy theories expert.
>>
>>29321005
her?
nigga what u smoking
>>
>>29321055
i said her because i want a qt 6/10 internet friend who likes snail mail and secretly wants to be my gf ;_;
>>
>>29320343
write a shitty ordinary letter on the front of a piece of paper, on the reverse use lemon juice and a small paintbrush or something to write a secret message. tell them to read under blue light?
>>
>>29321128
im not going to write 15 pages in lemon juice paintbrush holy shit
>>
>>29321181

a few drops of lemon juice would not only leave some lemon smell, but also make the paper look like it was used to clean some semen.
>>
Caesar cipher?
IDK, quite easy to encrypt but equally easy to decrypt
>>
>>29320343
Drop your stupid friend and write directly to the father. He's a better conversationalist than them either way.
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Hide-Text-Within-an-Image

just do this.
>>
does he not have internet or something?
>>
>>29321553

her father is already loading his shotgun.

and if the message contains some vaguely sex-related word, the young molester is doomed.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.