[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw r9k is the best cure for depression >tfw I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: comfy.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>tfw r9k is the best cure for depression
>tfw I actually like to feel miserable
This world is a fucking hell. The only moment I feel happiness is when I'm lurking r9k.
I don't even want a gf, I just want to lurk here and feel like shit.
I love you tbqh famalampai.
>>
/r9k/ is actually good for self-improvement because it makes you feel aware of how fucked you really are. Essentially it's a REAL personal redpill, albeit a painful one.

/pol/ is the sociopolitical redpill, /r9k/ is the personal redpill.
>>
I found that everything between embracing NEETdom and being totally successful is misery
>>
>>29320326
What you said is totally true. Thanks to r9k I improved a lot of things that I disliked about me and I just accepted things that I can't change.
r9k made me swallow the redpill and since then I'm much happier.
>>
File: 1462460205843.jpg (283 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
1462460205843.jpg
283 KB, 1024x750
>>29320396
Even when you are succesful you can feel miserable as fuck. Look Robin Williams for example.
>>
>>29320397
How do you swallow the red pill of womens true nature?

Also.

Ree me if you want, I've got my reasons for being here and I've been here for 2 years. I'm pretty good looking but my life is miserable as shit.

Do I go for a young woman that's not good looking or for a stacy(I'm able too) and have a huge risk of her stacying out once she realizes how fucked up my past and mind is?
>>
>>29320326
>>29320397
This prettymuch. I dont browse /pol/ because I fucking hate politics, but I do enjoy reveling in misery and ironic memes about the difficulties of life.
hell, /r9k/ helped me to start exercising a bit.
>>
File: yuzuki yukari gun.png (292 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yuzuki yukari gun.png
292 KB, 640x360
>tfw I actually like to feel miserable
I can relate. The only time I feel anything anymore is when I'm sad. I go out of my way to hurt myself emotionally so I can feel for a little while.
>>
>>29320481
Just stop looking for girls, you fucking normie
>>
>>29320481
If you really feel like you have to go after a girl, DO NOT EVER FUCKING TARGET A WESTERN STACEY. You're practically asking to get cucked in the future, and if you're dumb enough to fall for the marriage meme, have your entire life ruined. Most of them are hypergamous whores that always want someone better, so unless you're an ultra-successful Chad, you'll be fucked.

Go for either an introverted NEET girl, or non-Western women.
>>
>>29320481
Just cause you're a pedophile doesn't mean you belong here.
>>
>>29320572
>implying you won't be cucked having a NEET introverted gf or a non-westerner gf
>>
Bump

kfkshsbsjxjdagagaajaoodkxkxjxjdjd
>>
bump

originamaskldfnaks.jdbflskab.sdfj
>>
>>29320300
Woah i thought i was the only one that liked to feel miserable. Its a weird feeling.
>>
>>29320766
>>29321206
Kill yourself, bumptard. Sage.
>>
>>29321635
sage your fucking mom, retard
>>
File: fuck my life.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
fuck my life.png
74 KB, 412x351
>tfw the only thing that holds off the depression is reading interesting wikipedia articles for hours at a time
how many more times can i read about the large hadron collider, the apollo missions and the JFK assassination..
>>
>>29320326
I agree.

I've been thinking about making a self-improvement thread where people can post shit that is common sense to everyone else but I don't really like making threads.

I started flossing recently after a dental health thread and realized how fucking awful the the floss smelled
>>
It's a healthy enviroment for those who want to die, like me.
>>
>>29320326
I really never thought about it this way but now it makes a lot of sense why I keep coming back.

Makes me learn about how messed up of a person I am.
>>
>>29320300
not sure if you're just being ironic but I actually like to feel miserable aswell
>>
>>29320326

It's really sad you've taken this all to heart. You're essentially living a meme life.
>>
in my opinion, r9k is good for you only after you get through the first few stages, which are hell.

once you've been browsing this board for years, and you've seen and heard it all, and normies are just starting down the path that we all have either gone down are have been on, it's pretty obvious to me that their is a benefit to having this place, even if 90 percent of it is all shitposting

im glad I found this site tbqh famalam
>>
>>29320300
Nah, /r9k/ and the internet in general has a debilitating effect on you.

It's just good enough to make you think you cover socialization needs, but in reality it's crippling you.

It's like taking heroin and thinking you're not hungry. You will turn into a sceleton and eventually die from a heart attack.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29320300
This feels like you have reached the state of Nyoron: accepting defeat and disappointment but feeling incredibly comfortable at the same time. It's nirvana for robots.
>>
>>29320300
I feel the opposite way. This place is a shithole and I should be doing anything else.
>>
>>29320326
This is a good observation, although I came to terms that I'm a wretch long ago.
>>
>>29320326
>/r9k/ is actually good for self-improvement
No, it's just horrible. I've been browsing this place for years and you can only find helpful advice once a month, and only if you already know what's helpful and what's not.
>>
>>29320300
When I browse r9k the pleasure I feel it's far superior to sex. I'm a robot disguised as a normie (inb4 ree) and I can guarantee I prefer 1000 times staying here browsing this fucking shit than going out and fucking bitches.
Seriously sex is so overrated and being clinically retarted and autistic I had to put a lot of effort to have sex.
I just prefer to stay here with you lads.
Retard lvl 25 here.
>>
"To offer an alternative to life in ll its forms, to constitute a permanent opposition, a permanent recourse from life; such is the highest mission of the poet on this earth"
>>
File: k.png (20 KB, 297x415) Image search: [Google]
k.png
20 KB, 297x415
>>29323125
a few more times I'm sure
>>
>>29325275
I fucking love this pepe tbqh fampai
>>
>>29325350
Thanks, it's custom made, be my guest.
>>
>>29320691
>>29320572
Is there no end to cuckoldry?
>>
>>29323125
Sounds like shit subjects desu, I usually read up on extinct animals like the horses of North America
>>
>>29323125
I wish I would be like you

Usually I play vydia and feel miserable because I am not learning anything
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.