[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will always be a 4/10. You will never be stacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14
File: im_prettier_than_you.jpg (56 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
im_prettier_than_you.jpg
56 KB, 500x667
"What you've never been asked out by a guy before? I met my boyfriend while I was doing charity work with kids. He's always busy treating patients in the hospital but he always somehow manage to spend time with me everyday. You should just go out more femanon. I'm sure a guy will ask you out."
>>
>tfw my chessfu, botez, will never be my gf

FUCK THIS WORLD
>>
>>29320138
>femanon biggest problem is no one will randomly ask them out
>can't figure out that they can ask a guy out

Being an pretty ugly girl is like being a moderately attractive guy.
>>
Give me one good reason to read this piece of text written by a woman
>>
I wonder whom the bait might specifically be made to trigger.

I wonder if that person will be triggered or will make the right call in ignoring it.
>>
>>29320138
Just do it femanon
it won't be hard
I'm sure there are many on /r9k/
who would like to ask you out
>>
>>29320235
an ugly girl would probably have her pick among low tier guys
guys have their pick with prostitutes which are low tier girls so i think it's all ballanced
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 530x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 530x418
I'm a 2/10 but people aren't that rude to me. The people at work are all nice to me and one guy even kept trying to talk to me, which was mildly annoying so I can't imagine what it would be like if I was Stacey.

I have a loving bf who is super attracted to me and who is always ready to fuck. He does basically anything he can to put a smile on my face. He's so handsome and funny and smart and just perfect for me.

I have a degree and am kind of smart, and I was kind of born into a really lucky situation where my mom has made a lot of connections that I can use in the future, so as long as I work hard my future is pretty secure and I don't need to rely on a man (men are fickle and flakey once your youth and beauty fade.)

I've been asked out maybe a couple times in the past, but it doesn't matter to me at all because I turned them all down anyway. I guess a lot of Staceys are attentionwhores who prefer the attention of many mediocre guys to one special guy.

These threads used to trigger me A LOT but now I've realized that my life is probably far better than if I was my male counterpart.
>>
>>29320245
you are a woman yourself
>>
File: 1465968621067.jpg (130 KB, 720x828) Image search: [Google]
1465968621067.jpg
130 KB, 720x828
I want to have an objectively plain, 4/10 gf.
>>
>>29320245
See
>>29320254

Oh, and >>29320254 are you fucking serious? OP isn't a woman, retard.
>>
>>29320138
so.. post picture.

I work with this ugly fat chick with tiny beady eyes that was all up in my shit who started to date the manager.

he is above her in my eyes, but she is so damn fun to talk to and she is just a go getter that way. you can go after guys as a girl, you probably pretty much have to if you're ugly.

find dat beta. play vidya, smoke weed/drink, go get it girl
>>
>>29320421
>maximum overtroll activated!

>trolling at a level previously inconceivable!

>scouter shatters, glass fucking shreds my eyeball, crying bloody tears of joy as I witness the majesty that is your b8
>>
>>29320421
>I've realized that my life is probably far better than if I was my male counterpart.

At least in the West yup.
>>
>>29320421
>2/10

Are you actually that deformed/morbidly obese or just baiting for replies? Either way here's your (You).
>>
>>29320421
>I'm a 2/10 but people aren't that rude to me

Then you're obviously not a 2/10
>>
Guys I am really emberassed about this one, but once I almost fucked a dog.
I was working abroad as a nanny, and let dog sleep on my bed, I guess I was aroused by heat to my back as mostly time happens when its too warm in bed.
And In half awake state I was searching for glow to put it as condom, luckly as I was searching I woke up and realize what I was doing.
Luckly I am on anonymous image board where nobody can know my identity.
>>
>>29320486
Yes I'm that deformed. I'm not obese or clinically overweight but my body is also kind of deformed (flabby stomach and ass, saggy breasts, ugly short legs, built like a fridge) so it isn't any better)
>>
File: bait-shop.jpg (45 KB, 954x310) Image search: [Google]
bait-shop.jpg
45 KB, 954x310
>>29320421
Are you having a sail on bait?
>>
>>29320492
No. I am. Maybe I'm a 4/10 if I dress nicely and put on makeup.

I'm nice to normies. They seem to take pity on me and be nice to me back. One time a woman I was working for even told me I was "really beautiful" out of pity, because I was working alongside a 10/10 Stacey. She was also an ugly grill, so I think she felt some solidarity. It was a heart wrenching moment, I wish other ugly girls would realize we have to stick together!
>>
File: my_bf_is_a_doctor.jpg (764 KB, 3500x5245) Image search: [Google]
my_bf_is_a_doctor.jpg
764 KB, 3500x5245
"Nobody asked you to play chess with them? It's okay femanon, I'll play with you. A lot of guys asked me to play with them today. They always seem to lose to me. haha."
>>
>>29320517
PICS AND OREGANO
>>
>>29320517
built like a fridge? I'd love to put my meat in you :^)
>>
>>29320138
At least you're a female. Now imagine the trannies we have on this board, they can't even be 2/10 women.
>>
File: 1446366934537.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1446366934537.png
406 KB, 601x601
>>29320596
top kek senpai chan mfw
>>
>>29320421
>but now I've realized that my life is probably far better than if I was my male counterpart.
finally a fembot agrees. being a male robot is waaaaay harder.
>>
>>29320235
Yeah except an ugly girl is 100x more likely to be rejected than an ugly guy. Because of the societal implication that men ask people out, it's even more likely that guys don't ask her out because they aren't interested (and thus if she asked them out they'd just say no) than it is for a guy who asks a girl out (who might just have never said anything because she expected him to ask her out).
>>
>>29320616
I'm always curious about how most trannies haven't killed themselves yet. Most of them are buttfuck ugly. Even the passing ones will find it hard to find anyone willing to commit their lives to a fake women that won't procreate
>>
>>29320517
Well, how fucked up is your face, which is easily the most relevant thing?
>>
>>29320664
>an ugly girl is 100x more likely to be rejected than an ugly guy.
facts brought to you by tumblrinas that have never been outside.
>>
>>29320138
I don't believe it for a second. Women who claim this sort of shit always blow their cover immediately upon questioning.

>Oh yea well there was a few guys but they don't count and I was with my ex for a year and a half but don't even get me started about him.

Meanwhile I'm pretending anecdotes with my female friends in the past were with old girlfriends or dates instead.

Fuck em all.
>>
>>29320649
Yeah. I agree. But not the way that you think.

See as a woman I'm not chasing perfection. I have no interest in male beauty or youth nor have I ever listed after the most attractive men on the planet. It's pretty ho-hum to me so I can focus on looking at other qualities in a person, like how nice someone is. It's not something that ever interested me, to the point where I probably couldn't even describe to you what "attractive" make features are (because I haven't thought of it much).

Male robots on the other hand are obsessed with female beauty and youth, to a crippling degree. They will never feel the happiness I feel because they are unwilling to see past superficial beauty. They obsess over the "perfect" girl and refuse to settle for anything less than that. They don't care about how kind and loyal someone is. They think that girls who simply have pretty faces are "pure". They're always going to be miserable because they will NEVER have a gf like the one in OP picture.

It would really suck to be stuck in such a mindset. I can't relate at all. It's depressing to even write about.
>>
File: cute.jpg (81 KB, 688x628) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
81 KB, 688x628
Just look at this beautiful human being. So pleasing to the eye. She's pretty decent in chess too. Not grandmaster level but enough to show that she has the genes for intelligence. So smart and pretty. I just cuddle with her all day and listen to her voice.
>>
>>29320747
*just want
>>
>>29320747
She's playing against children. How good can she be?
>>
>>29320689
I have a man jaw and a hooked nose, my eyes are close together like a cows, I'm balding, I'm 30 so past my "prime". I used to be fat but I lose 80 lbs so my skin is saggy everywhere and my tits point downwards. I have really bad skin because I never wore sunscreen so I have bad wrinkles and sunspots that make me look like I'm a drug addict. My hair is thin because of hormonal imbalance but my body hair grows in thick.
>>
>>29320732
wow I've never encountered a female autistic retard before. How sure are you that ALL male robots think and act like that? I bet some even would settle for a 3/10 socially crippled dum-dum like you.
>>
>>29320732
This... this bait.

It's GLORIOUS.

I WANT- NO, I NEED- I CRAVE THIS BAIT INSIDE OF ME. I NEED TO RECEIVE IT'S SEED AS IT IS PERFECTION.

Dear sweet god, moar. Tell us how you like nice guys and value personality above all. Tell us how money is not a factor and you date for love. I'm edging so hard.
>>
>>29320747
Who is this beautiful creature? She looks like a dream
>>
>>29320825
Is this some low tier bait?
>>
>>29320830
Money isn't a factor in who I date at all.

Not like you'll believe me so whatever, kek. Keep on sticking to your own miserable worldview.
>>
>>29320853
You will kindly shut your cocksocket and only address this god-tier bait artisan as 'master' or 'sir' you fuck.

You should feel honored to be in the presence of such raw trolling talent. Fuck a cactus you fucking cucktus.
>>
File: alexandra-botez-beauty-37.jpg (26 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
alexandra-botez-beauty-37.jpg
26 KB, 402x500
>>29320850
Alexandra Botez. She looks like a girl that will rescue you from your crippling depression and give you the unconditional love that you never got in your life.
>>
>>29320732
Because all women are duplicitous and shallow. No matter her looks she'll still stab you in the back for a better opportunity. So looks are the only thing to differentiate women.
>>
>>29320885
Oh god yes.
I want to rub your posts on my dick.

I want to print them out in reeeally small font, roll them up and stick them inside my dick.

You always offer to split the check on a date, don't you? Tell me how you dress how you're comfortable and don't like skirts or 2-piece swimsuits because being objectified offends you... ;)
>>
>>29320732
Agreed it's a damned shame, but their standards reach the sky and they don't see that as a detriment. Like you said, sad, but ultimately up to them.
>>
>>29320927
m'tip m'fedora to you too m'sir.
>>
>>29320911
I mean that's what I meant in >>29320732 post.

You guys are so far gone and I will never be as miserable as you. I look at a conventionally attactive man and see nothing. You look at a conventionally attactive woman and spin all these delusional stories about how she's a goddess put on this planet to love you unconditionally.

You look at a woman who looks attractive and assign her - ONLY her - all these crazy attributes like she'll love you unconditionally and solve your depression. When in reality she'll probably cuck you with Chad and then make you pay child support and alimony. Then in turn, the women who WOULD take care of you, you ignore and write off as "old roasties".

It's so bizarre to me. Never have I once assigned intrinsic value to a human based on how they fit conventional standards of attractiveness. I only do that after I get to know them.
>>
>>29320911
She just seems to good for me. I mean most women posted here are too good for me, but for her it hurts. She's the perfect wife if you're wealthy or powerful. Imagine the children an above average intelligence robot and a Stanford chess player would have. Shit this makes me sad that I'll never be married to this woman.
>>
>>29320941
Actually the last part is wrong, I dress like a total sloot. Sorry.
>>
>>29320974
Oh god, yes!

My body is ready. Take me, right here in front of the other anons!
>>
>>29320138
I'm like a 7 or 8 out of 10 but my personality renders me useless to women.
>>
Hey, I have Chaddish qualities and I've been with "ugly" girls. Saying somebody is a 2/10 is kind of lame anyway, because putting numbers on beauty is weak.
>>
>>29320686
They do, the suicide rate for those creeps are high
>>
>>29320992
Prove it. Maybe I'll fuck you, I like a girl who challenges me.
>>
File: 1451276123433.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1451276123433.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>>29320980
I get you man. Some women seem to good to be true. I've met a girl in my algebra class that is really really pretty. She's a ballet dancer and trained singer. But the weird thing is she doesn't mind talking to me. Even if I'm a ugly as shit she still treats me like I'm human. She even talks about movies I like. She doesn't act like a bitch. She acts like your nextdoor cutie. I know I will never be with a girl like that. But at least I can appreciate from afar. Feels bad man.
>>
>>29320707
>guy thinks ugly girl will put out easy
>finds out relationship is serious
>dumps her

Reality.
An ugly guy can use things such as money or career to get women
Ugly girl is just seen as a girl who should be a cumdumpster
>>
>>29321045
Disgusting please refrain from making comments like that. Filthy thirsty normie
>>
>>29321037
*cough*faggot*cough*

Why not suck his dick while you're at it, cuck?
>>
>>29321033
>I'm like a 7 or 8 out of 10

prove it fag
>>
>>29321071
Ohhh snap.

You know what I like. ;)

I'd tear that ass up.
>>
>>29321073
You are what is wrong with people here. You just want to be miserable and to make everyone else just as sick as you are.
>>
>>29321057
yeah this is what guys never consider. My previous ex was really ugly and fat too. I dated her because I was really lonely at the time and she made the first move. But when she wanted me to meet her parents I noped the fuck outta there. I rather be single than be with a buttfuck ugly girl.
>>
>>29321095
Cry more, maybe I'll pity you and pretend to be your friend. Y'know, like every female who's ever talked to you?

What 'people like me' are doing is attempting to help sad fucks like you grow some balls.
>>
>>29321129
Okay spank me harder daddy.
>>
>>29321095
You're posting in a bait thread and expected people to take it seriously and be nice? You must be new here.
>>
>>29321056
Usually the best people are the nicest too. They subconsciously know they're superior in every way so they have no reason to tear someone down. That makes it harder to cope too, because then you have no reason to dislike them outside of pure envy. You just want to bask in their aura and at least get a taste of their affection, because that's the most you'll ever get
>>
>>29321148
There it is. B)

Girl you know you're my top bitch. I'mma take you to red lobster. Put on those stilletos, we eatin' fancy tonight.
>>
File: alphamalebro.jpg (17 KB, 255x264) Image search: [Google]
alphamalebro.jpg
17 KB, 255x264
>femabots sad how they never get asked out
I am officially asking out any female in this thread. my face isn't bad, I'm 6'2" and weight 150 lbs. will happily take any girl who responds to be my gf.
>>
File: 1446182810121.jpg (38 KB, 640x618) Image search: [Google]
1446182810121.jpg
38 KB, 640x618
>>29321156
thanks for making me feel anon.
>>
>>29320825
Hi guys. I found out something.. disturbing?

A year and a half ago, I was dating this guy. Let's call him Bob. It was kind of a rebound relationship, but not on purpose. I was in a bad place from the relationship before him, and Bob was someone who introduced me to a lot of things - good and bad. We dated for around 7 months. I slept over at his house probably 5 times a week.

We liked drinking. He introduced me to xanax as well. I have constant anxiety problems and the first time he gave me one I felt amazing, and I quickly became addicted.

He would then have me drink and do xanax together, which if you don't know, is the worst combination of drugs. You will completely black out. I have never blacked out or anything like that before this.

About 2 times, I woke up in the middle of him on top of me, inside of me, thrusting. I would get really freaked out and tell him to get the fuck off me, and go back to sleep. I told him that wasn't okay with me, because I wasn't sure if I was unconscious or if I was just blacked out doing and saying things without knowing what I was doing.

Well, I JUST found out from a mutual friend (after me and Bob broke up, we remained friends and we have the same small friend group), informed me that Bob had told him a month ago that one time I was completely unconscious after we were getting fucked up, and he fucked me in my ass and came inside of it.

I feel fucking disgusting and I confronted him and he's apologized but I really want to fucking hit him in the face if I ever see him again. He knows not to show up if I'm around now, but the problem as well is that his sister is one of my friends too. But now it's funny cause everyone except for one person in the group will sit together and talk shit about me behind my back.
"Oh, she wanted it anyway probably."
"She seems like she'd like that."
Etc.
>kills self
tl;dr found out ex raped me in ass while unconscious and everyone is doing the typical blame the victim shit
what?...
>>
>>29321057
In my class even the fat obnoxious cunts all have bfs, while half of the males are permanently single. It doesn't make sense. This one guy is super nice, good looking, gentle and fit, but he only ever had one gf (4 years ago) and he's 25. Meanwhile there's a bunch of fat, disgusting female slobs who are always in long term relationships. This one girl is such an obnoxious cunt, she is fat, has bad skin, bad hygiene, is entitled, bratty, bossy and ugly. She has s boyfriend.
It makes no sense.

People who say ugly girls have it hard don't ever step outside. I've never in my entire life seen a girl who couldn't land a bf. Never. Autistic? Funny and kinda tomboyish, many have a thing for that. Awkward and shy? Super cute and endearing. Ugly? Literally does not matter. I'd like to say that people will like you for your character but ugly girls with shit characters still find males who adore them somehow.
>>
>>29321198
not this bait again
>>
>>29321057
>Ugly girl is just seen as a girl who should be a cumdumpster
Only by Chads and failed normies who think they are higher on the attractiveness scale than they really are like >>29321119
I know this because I am fat, ugly and in a ltr with a guy who couldn't wait for me to meet his family.
>>
>>29321235
sorry I forgot to add the green arrows

that was something that someone poseted but then deleted...
I reposted because I thought it was important...
>>
>>29321229
In my college almost all the girls are single. You'd have to be really pretty to land a decent guy.
>>
>>29321198
Kek that's what you get for staying in a relationship with a guy deliberately feeding you a dangerous combo of drugs. He raped you multiple times and you still stayed with him. You're the reason so many people here hate women
>>
>>29320421
obviously not a 2/10, have you been called a monster for no fucking reason but just because you exist? no
>>
>>29320138
I would do anything to be shrunken down to hamster size, picked up and swallowed whole and alive by this beauty, to be then digested inside of her sexy belly, I wouldn't ask anything else from what would be my (short) life.
>>
>>29321272
You're probably on some liberal arts campus, that can fuck you up. Switch to mechanical engineering and enjoy having 30 males for every female in every lecture.

I did that, I was the male, there were literally two (2) girls in a class of 150 in my material science course. One was tomboyish cute, the other nerdy cute. Objectively <5/10, but highly desirable nonetheless.
>>
>>29321272
>decent guy

That's because a "decent guy" to girls at your school is the smartest, hottest Chad. I'll be that there are more guys that are single at your school than women, but you don't know they exist do you?
>>
>>29321291
Actually yeah, I've been called a monster, told that I should be raped and killed, told that I should just die because I'm a waste of space.

In HS they used to say they'd only fuck me with a paper bag over my head. I've been told that I'm the ugliest person on the planet. So yeah fuck off
>>
>>29321355

>things that definitely happened

It's always entertaining reading tumblr fiction and what they think real life is like
>>
>>29321291
People don't really get the scale.

5 isn't "average", it's "I feel no attraction or revulsion looking at this"
10 is goddess
1 makes you want to throw up

5 is just bland okay. If a girl has pretty eyes or a skin tone you like she can be a 6, meaning "mildly pleasant to look at".

To be a 2 you need to be deformed and fat and really fucked up genetically or have had acid thrown at you or some shit.
>>
>>29320138
went to school with this girl, identify yourself immediately op
>>
>>29321429
I'm not a 5. I'm not bland. People have told me that I am repulsive to look at. I'm maybe a 4 at best with makeup on. But without makeup I bet someone might vomit at the sight of me because I *am* deformed.
>>
>>29321355
>told that I should be raped and killed
That literally does not happen IRL.
>>
>>29321429
I've encountered a 10/10 before. Too bad she was a trap. That made her a 1/1000 instantly
>>
>>29321425
>those comments seem realistic
Not even that person but do we live on thw same planet? People say that kind of shit all the time, particularly high and middle schoolers.
>>
>>29321439
It happened online, when my face was posted against my will.

But no not in real life, in real life they'd just make paperbag jokes, jokes about how I should become a man, jokes about how I'm ugly. etc
>>
File: alejandra-botez-1.jpg (80 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
alejandra-botez-1.jpg
80 KB, 500x689
>>29321433
I never met her in real life.Found her pics in chess.com. I'm just a guy that can appreciate an intelligent and beautiful women.
>>
>>29321437
Wow, nobody is buying it but the bait keeps coming.

That dedication. :)
>>
>>29321473
she has a bad gypsy accent tbqh
>>
>>29321280
I didn't write this I just reposted it...
>>
>>29321473
>guy

You done goofed, OP.

Told you guys it was a b8 thread.

Pack it in, guy. Show's over.
>>
>these legitimately pathetic threads of robots trying to make fembots feel bad
>>
>>29321489
>gypsy accent
how does that sound?
>>
>>29321518
Then robots wonder why they can't get gfs.

Pro tip: girls don't want to date you because you're an asshole who makes other girls feel bad.
>>
>>29321518
cuck detected. the most pathetic thing in this thread is (You)
>>
>>29321518
>these legitimately pathetic cucks who think fembots exist
>>
>>29321473
Imagine you're inside her stomach while she's playing this match and while she digests you you know you're going to fuel her incredible intelligence.
>>
>>29321501
wut? you tardo. why does it matter?
>>
>>29321433
What did she smell like?
Did you ever talk to her? What is her demeanor?
Does her brilliance extend beyond chess?
What crowd did she associate with?

I need answers
>>
>>29321079
I didn't not stop being a virgin by taking risks, my friendo
>>
>>29321518
Fembots don't exist. There's socially awkward and ugly females with social anxiety on this board, but their problems have little to do with the loneliness a robot experiences.
>>
File: 1447594702221.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447594702221.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>>29321645
sure thing buddy. I believe you
>>
>>29321700
The loneliness robots experience:
>tfw no 10/10 Stacey virgin gf
>>
>>29321734
low quality bait, learn from this >>29320732
>>
File: 1457039204375.jpg (111 KB, 487x460) Image search: [Google]
1457039204375.jpg
111 KB, 487x460
>>29321748
I'm the same person you retard
>>
>>29321769
>expecting people to know who you are
you're the real retard here
>>
>>29321748
That was god-tier bait.

I still want to ragefuck the poster and put a ragebaby in it.
>>
>>29321437
Your level of insecurity is repulsive, how evident is it that you would come on a board like this and bring down hopeless robots through stereotyping. You do not know what is in our hearts, our life experience, you narcissist.
>>
>>29322146
Robots don't have hearts. They aren't capable of loving anything. The closest they'll come to it is crying over the fact that they don't have a 10/10 supermodel 15 year old virgin Stacey gf that they can dump after they get bored.

They're cold, callous, sociopathic.
>>
>>29320707
Numerous studies have shown men place way more emphasis on their partner's physical appearance than women do.
>>
>>29322614
well sucks to be you I guess
>>
>>29320421
KILL YOURSELF YOU WHORE
>>
>>29320421
low tier bait man
>>
>>29321057
>relationship is serious
>this means no fucc allowed
there's your problem
>>
>>29320686
You guys have no idea. Im a tranny and I don't even pass hardly at all and like I've gotten like 100 okcupid messages this week. Tons of people want to fuck me or put me in a their or fly me out to be their ladyboy personal massager for their wrinkled 70 year old body.
>>
>>29323451
Threesome* not their
>>
>>29323451
>fly me out to be their ladyboy personal massager for their wrinkled 70 year old bod

Do it for the money. Hustle. Make bank lady bro.
>>
>>29320421
Decent bait, but you can do better. Here's your (You).
>>
>>29320974
This is probably the only worthwhile post to ever come out of r9k
>>
>>29323451

Well no shit, trannies are just a fetish.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.