[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose a pill.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14
File: 098767890.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
098767890.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
Choose a pill.
>>
blue pill bitch pass that shit here
>>
>>29320093
give me da cash
>>
>Chose red pill
>go back and take blue pill instead
lmao
>>
Blue pill.

No motivation to fix my life at all so fuck doing it all again.
>>
Red, but only if I'm guaranteed the problems are going to be fixed
And when I get back to this moment I'll just pick blue kek
>>
>>29320093
Give me the cash now mate
>>
Blue pill. Most of my life mistakes either motivated me to do better or redpilled me on women so money would definitely benefit me more.
>>
>>29320093
Red, if I could go back in time and fix my mistakes with my pasted gf's maybe I could have kept my french girlfriend or even my black one.

I have a life filled with broken hearts and I wish I coukd move pasted it cause now theres a girl in my life who is literally obessed with me and wants me to talk to her every moment of the day but she isnt my type. Shes not even aware that im talking to other girls.
>>
>>29320123
this but if I couldn't do that I'd just go with blue pill
>>
>>29320093
If you pick the red pill, you aren't just fixing the big mistakes, it's ALL your mistakes. You will have a COMPLETELY different life with no memory of experience to back you up
>>
>>29320093
Blue pill..
I didn't make any mistakes that altered my life.
Besides, if there is a risk that you fuck it up even more, than blue is always the better choice.
>>
>>29320093
blue
how badly would you have had to fuck up to take red?
>>
File: BBCimplied.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BBCimplied.gif
2 MB, 320x240
red pill

look up winning lottery #s, stocks, and bitcoins before taking it

get GF in 9th grade

get $$$$$$$$$$$$$ when 18

GG
>>
I don't even remember the mistakes I have made and it's certain I'll make more, probably worse, mistakes in the fututre, so the blue pill.
>>
>>29320093
>red pill
>buy bitcoins
>make 100 million dollars
>>
>>29320158
you'd still remember all your mistakes though, and you're bound to make new mistakes in place
>>
>>29320158
No one asked for your life story faggot
>>
>>29320093
Senpai if I literally get to send my consciousness, knowledge, and memories back in time I'll go with the red pill.
>>
Cash can fix all my mistakes.
>>
Red, I would stop my mom from ruining her life by having sex with my chad father and making me.

Her life has been horrible because of him and she has aids due to him as well. I was and still am a problem even if she assures me im not and the greatest thing in her life.

I feel she could have done so much more if that asshole never met her
>>
blue pill me
MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!
I literally just want to buy designer clothing, guns and magic cards thats it
>>
Red, because one of my mistakes was not investing in Bitcoin because /g/ convinced me it was a meme back when it was fucking pennies. I'd be wealthy AND be able to fix mistakes.
>>
>>29320247
>I would stop my mom from ruining her life by having sex with my chad father and making me.

Grandfather Paradox desu senpai
>>
>>29320247
hahaha haha

did that once to a chick

just kys also your mom is a dumb whore fir sleeping with your Chad dad
>>
>fix one mistake
>history changes and your previous mistakes no longer exist so the pill stops there

My brain cant get past this, so id take the blue and go live somewhere cozy.
>>
File: 1437028789216.jpg (90 KB, 1300x678) Image search: [Google]
1437028789216.jpg
90 KB, 1300x678
>take the red pill
>graduate from university at the age of 13
>shitpost about the future on /a/, /v/, and /pol/
>become a living meme
>make billions of dollars
>let 9/11 happen without doing anything
>take the blue pill on June 16, 2016 for shits and giggles
>>
>>29320297
>previous mistakes no longer exist
thus making new mistakes/unfortunate events you weren't prepared for
>>
>>29320093
>blue pill
>relapse as hard as I can
>die a peaceful deace via opiate overdose
>leave what ever is left of the 10 million to my little sister
I won
>>
Blue, I would get all that money and then burn it publicly.

People who value a concept of paper currency over life and its virtues should never live to begin with.

Life is more than making money as our society now thinks that in order to have a successful life you musthave as much fucking printed paper as possible.

The whole existence of this system is retarded
>>
>>29320319
>Famous for being a 'prophet'
>Predict 9/11
>Hated by everyone for not preventing it somehow
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
> Take red pill

> Don't sell those 20k btc I mined back in 2009 when price got to 0.8$

> Sell them at 800$

> Rich AND fixed my other shit

You jelly?
>>
>>29320342
>leave what ever is left of the 10 million to my little sister
"fucking asshole brother only left me like $200"
>>
>>29320319
Oh and I'm gonna learn Japanese as a child since I already know English. That would make my hikiNEET weaboo life much easier.

>>29320353
I'm not gonna make myself world famous tho
>>
Going back in time and fixing all of your mistakes would change your experiences and effectively make you a different version of you, essentially a different person entirely. There may be some individual cases where that may be preferable, but I'd just rather have the money.
>>
>>29320093
> not taking red pill and telling self to buy apple stock and microsoft stock.
>>
>>29320347
>implying anything has greater value than anything else in an impermanent universe
Nice try, sheeple.
>>
File: classic.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [Google]
classic.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
>Choose red pill
>Go back in time 2 years
>Do relatively nothing different (unless it was a huge mistake)
>Shitpost about the future on 4chan
>Become somewhat famous
>Come June 2016 take the blue pill
>>
>>29320093
Blue.

I don't even need 10 mil. I just need to get out of Singapore. I would trade it all away to be out within a day or less.
>>
>>29320388
This.
>buy apple stock then sell in 2010
>use money from apple stocks to mine bitcoins then sell in 2013
>use money to buy Telsa stocks in 2013 then sell in 2015

Literally a billionaire. All your other problems can be fixed with your 1 billion dollars
>>
>>29320445
Burn in hell you pointless fucktolington
>>
>>29320093
>take red pill
>go back and beg my mom and dad to invest every last dollar they have in bitcoin
>be multi millionaire

???
>>
I haven't fucked up anything enough in my life that justifies passing up 10 million. So yea, the blue pill it is.
>>
>>29320535
>buys every single bitcoin
>bitcoin never took off because one person horded 90% of them

Economics
>>
>>29320093
Blue pill

Nothing terrible about my life has been a mistake I made but other people surrounding me.
>>
>>29320554
do you have any idea how many bitcoins are in circulation?

I'd just do this.

>buy ~1000 bitcoins
>wait until the great boom and sell them all on various exchange websites when they were ~$1200 each, even if I crash the prices I'd still make close to a million dollars
>invest in Tesla motors when their stocks were about $5 each
>become multi millionaire in the span of 5 years

And that's literally just 1 scenario. I can think of dozens more.
>>
>>29320093
blue pill. No doubt it.

I'm not gambling 10 million to get rejected again and other than my love life I'm doing fine.

I'm not financially savvy or rich enough in the past to recuperate the money with bet or investments anyway.
>>
>>29320093
Blue pill, all of my problems are result of not having money.
>>
>>29320093
Red pill has too many unanswered questions. What constitutes a "mistake"? Do I choose what mistakes are counted? Do I have to physically go back into my past self and make the changes myself, or are they automatic? Do I have memories from the new timeline, the old, or both?

Blue pill is simple, so blue pill.
>>
>>29320594
You wont be able to sell 1000 bitcoins fast enough in the $1200 range in the Mt.Gox days.

Youre better off buying apple stocks while bitcoin has yet to be in circulation, THEN buy bitcoin afterwards
>>
>>29320093
I've made my mistakes and lost some friends but they moved to other places anyway, so give me the fucking blue pill and I can live in peace
>>
>>29320594
Also
>buying bitcoins

Lmao you'll be mining them. And believe me you better be careful how much you mine incase bitcoin never takes off.

You make any weird move such as approaching someone and buying so much as 10,000 bitcoins for even as low as $50 and it'll change bitcoins future trajectory
>>
I would take the 10M. I know I could earn a whole lot more investing in companies. But this is more than enough for me.

If I go back in time I'll have to live a whole lot of shit again. And I know I wouldn't change. I don't have the courage to. If I did have the courage and the will to change, I would start changing right now. I'm not changing now and I wouldn't change then. So it would be pointless.
>>
>all these plebs settling for $10 million are the same type of people who cannot properly manage their finances and end up spending it down the drain.
>>
Red Pill, I'll just buy a bunch of pizzas and sell them for 10k bitcoins each in 2010. Also maybe I'll get laid this time around
>>
>>29320710
And heck, the money itself can help you change now. I'm certain many people would be able to nake beneficial changes, if only they had the money to.
>>
>>29320647
Yes you most definitely would. Are you insane? Spread across the Mt.Gox and BTC-e, coinbase and that other one selling 1000 coins even in the $900-$1200 is 100% possible. I remember sell/buy walls of like 30bitcoins at times. I do however agree that Bitcoin is just a childs game, I'd just play the stock market.

>>29320692
Pretty much yeah, you'd mine a bit, rotate some after that to keep the economy alive, even if at a loss. Russian mafia and silkroad will keep it alive.
>>
>>29320718
>implying I don't live on less than 2k yearly
I'm a poorfag so I could live on that 10 million for a 1000 years or more.
>>
>>29320184
>>29320195
The only good answers.
>>
>take red pill
>you fix all your mistakes but you're still a poorfag loser

>take blue pill
>you have 10 fucking million now, who cares what your life was like before
>>
>>29320272
>Red, because one of my mistakes was not investing in Bitcoin because /g/ convinced me it was a meme back when it was fucking pennies. I'd be wealthy AND be able to fix mistakes.

Can someone explain to me how would you actually make money on bitcoins legally? Since it's not an investment that the financial system supports, and you can't properly declare it on taxes, would you have to launder the money or what?
>>
File: 55fd4a2580437f6768e2dc697.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
55fd4a2580437f6768e2dc697.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>29320093
I choose the yellow pill.
>>
$10 million, turn 10 into 100 mill over the next 25 years , go around the planet sampling all races of pussy, die at age 60 on a codiene and benzos overdose. 5 kids by 5 baby mommas around the world split my fortune.
>>
Blue pill. If I change my life, I wouldn't be me. Also, there are a lot of things I want to do that require some capital, so to put my plans in action I could use that 10 mil.
>>
>All these people wanting to go back in time.

"going back in time" could mean 2 hours or fucking going back 6 months to a year.

You lack critical thinking skills.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>take red pill
>she still doesn't take you back
>lost 10 million dollars and a gf
>>
>>29320093
Red, even if there was no guarantee I'd succeed, I'd still try.
>>
>>29320093
I'll take the cash, I have a certain feeling that things were never going to be different for me and the thing is I have a few really important things to be appreciative of. Friends and family, what else do you need.
The cash please.
>>
>>29320123
This.
Otherwise, Red Pill.
>>
>>29320347
This.
People are so lost putting money over time (the one thing you CAN'T get back).
I would love to get my teenage years back (but only if I could take my knowledge that I have now with me)
>>
>>29320093
I've made many mistakes but I'm happy with where I am in life and I'm not convinced going back in time and changing things would make anything better.

I could live free and clear for the rest of my life on ten million dollars.
>>
Red Pill, So that I can finally be a normie
>>
>>29320158
>nobody
>cares

you're talking to a shitty girl as well as other shitty girls. nothing to be bragging about
>>
>>29321662
>Yellow pill
You fix roughly half your past mistakes and instantly get $5 million
>>
>>29320093
10 million. I'm smart enough to turn that into a future and have few regrets in regards to my past.
>>
>>29323499
still ugly tho.
>>
>>29320093
The red pill.

Most people should be able to become a millionaire if they went back in time.

Even if you weren't allowed to invest in the stock market , if you went back in time you should be able to teach yourself Java and wrote the 8000 lines of code necessary to create snapchat or something and become a multimillionaire.
>>
10m is enough to fix all my problems and still have enough money to invest and get rich.
>>
>>29320158
>a literal roastie with skin the color of shit is worth more 10 million for him
>>
>>29320093
Red pill and buy a shitcon of bitcoin
>>
>memorize all of today's hit songs
>go back in time, record and release songs myself
>create iTunes and Spotify before anyone even has a chance of doing it

You guys have to think outside of the box
>>
>>29320093
Red pill.

Time is more valuable than money. Once it passes it's gone. I'd do anything to get more time
>>
File: 1438585202687.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1438585202687.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>>29320093
Red, but I'd also be afraid that I'd fail and end up caught in a causality loop that begins with my birth and ends in taking the red pill over and over again forever

So if I could be guaranteed that wouldn't happen, red. Otherwise blue I guess. I don't even know what I'd do with all that money.
>>
>>29320093
Gimmedaloot
>>
>>29320123
I don't think you'll have that opportunity since accodring to OP you have fixed all your mistakes.

Hence why I take the blue pill: booze, drugs and hookers 'till I OD.
>>
>>29323527
>A board about feels
>Complaing about someone dumping a life story
>Using meme arrows wrong
How new?
>>
Blue Pill. I have made no mistakes.

I am the INTJ.
>>
>>29321966
>ALL of my mistakes
Implies every single mistake I've ever made, from birth.

You lack critical thinking skills.
>>
Fixing my mistakes won't make me a Chad. Unless by fixing the mistake you mean being born to a different more superior parents.
>>
>>29324348
This. Determinism is basically a scientific theory at this point.

Original (TM).
>>
>>29320093
Who the hell makes mistakes worth more than 10 million dollars?

Rich people and I doubt any of them are on 4chan.

Bloo peel plox.

>>29320184
>>29320195
Op specifically says "fix mistakes" not "retain knowledge of future". You faggots LOSE.
>>
As much as I want to be a young child again, even if I don't manage to fix my problems that lead me to this mundane existence, i'd take the cash and whop it on the counter!
>>
>>29320093
Red, continue living while memorizing important events and lottery numbers.

ten million is cash are practically nothing.
>>
>>29324423
Determinism has nothing to do with science, because the entire issue is beyond the physical.
And you can't really empirically investigate what lies beyond the physical.
>>
l'll take the money any day
who cares about that other imaginary shit? the past only exists in your head.
>>
>>29324610
>beyond the physical
>implying there is more
fuck off hippiecuck
>>
>>29324636
Can you show that it is impossible for anything to be beyond the physical?
>>
>>29320450
> Get's power to time travel
> Uses it to become slightly popular on an anonymous imageboard

You definitely belong here. I love how low your ambition is.
>>
>>29324610
It does, though.
You are hardwired to live the way you do. You're a coward with low self-esteem because it was a combination of your parents' genes plus the environment around you when you grew up. Every thought you've ever conceived, every word you've ever said, it was always meant to be this way.
Like an animal can't escape its insticts, you can't escape what you are. The red pill "fixes" your mistake but does not prevent you from making similar ones in your future.
Also, OP doesn't say you can retain your knowledge and memories from the present.
May as well take the cash and enjoy it.
>>
>go back in time, fix one mistake out of hundreds
>get to this point again, get pill to fix mistakes again
>repeat
>live groundhog years
,':8)
>>
>>29324650
>prove that there is no invisible unicorn in my backyard
logic 101 dude: the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim
>>
>>29320123
Simple time paradox; if that offer was given to you after several life mistakes in order to make that decision, then that option cheat wouldn't be possible without fucking up, adding to the paradoxal nature of this explination; if you made no mistakes and you were given this option again, you'd choose the money, as that, the previous timeline (the 'fuckup' timeline) would take place again, continuing infinitely until you choose the money in the universe where you fucked up, making the all-mighty choice being: a fucktonne of cash
>>
Bluepill
Just bribe the girls I wanted to fuck before but were too stupid and hermit away living on the funds generating interest
>>
>>29320277
>your conception was a mistake, so red pill
Jesus fucking Christ!
>>
>>29324747
>burden of proof
Wonderful, that's exactly it.

However, you are the one who is making the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

You claim that determinism is true.
For determinism to certainly be true in the way it is commonly used physicalism MUST be true.
For physicalism be true you have to prove that something beyond the physical cannot exist.
And this is obviously an impossible proof.

If you have a way of arguing in favor of determinism that doesn't require physicalism to be true, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>29324833
>For physicalism be true you have to prove that something beyond the physical cannot exist.
You're a complete fucking moron.
>>
>>29324857
Why is that?
That is LITERALLY an abridged definition of physicalism.
>>
>>29324833
bro, Ive never made that claim i just posted these:
>>29324636
>>29324747
still, physicalism is the default position to take if you have any logical capabilities at all.
>>
>>29324833
Not him but
>For physicalism be true you have to prove that something beyond the physical cannot exist
>prove something can't exist

That's a logical fallacy friend. You prove that things DO exist first. You can't argue that anything universally doesn't exist

The burden of proof is still on you
>>
Blue pill all the way.
Give. Me. The. Fucking. Cash.
>>
>>29324887
>physicalism is the default position to take if you have any logical capabilities at all
It isn't, for the reason I explained.
Putting any position ahead of another without reason is irrational.
You do not have a reason to believe that Physicalism is true, because it would require an impossible proof.

>>29324888
It isn't.
I didn't even make an argument, exposed the implications of your argument, showing you a proof you need to make.

That this proof is impossible is something that isn't my problem.
>>
>>29324979
Keep doing god's work in destroying these fucking retards, friend
>>
Blue pill, easy. I haven't fucked up my life that badly, and 10 million dollars would prevent me from fucking up even worse.
>>
>>29324979
ever heard of ockams razor you fucking retard?
if that shit you're talking were true, we'd have to be agnostic about everything and shouldn't even try to understand anything about the universe because there is a slight possibillity that we might get it wrong.
>>
Define "mistakes"
>>
>>29324979
Not the people you were talking to up until now, but no one gives a shit about your metaphilosophical bullshit.

You can call it determinism, you can call it however you fucking want, but many things in your life are out of your control. And these things determine your life more than any of the things you can change.
>>
>>29325046
stop replying to that mongoloid, he's probably baiting (at least I hope so, it would be pretty bad if he isn't)
>>
>>29320942
It's probably treated as a commodity.
>>
Other than some "mistakes" that I couldn't've known about in hindsight ("LMAO INVEST IN BITCOIN XDD"), there's nothing really worthwhile about my past.

On the other hand, $10 000 000 would literally fix 95% of my problems.
>>
>>29324979
It doesn't matter if you made the argument because physicalism is the default position of scientific belief

For that belief to change evidence showing existence of things outside existence would have to come up. Evidence that you would hopefully bring to the table to change our minds about only the physical realm existing

And now you've got one hell of a catch 22. We prove things exist with science but you can't prove something outside the physical exists with science

I don't know what you want to happen here but you're not changing anyone's mind
>>
>>29320093
def red pill.
>>
>>29325165
>tfw l wanted to invest in ether but my friend talked me out of it
>"Dude, you can't recreate that Bitcoin hype. It'll never work."
l could be sitting on 40k right now
>>
my life is filled with cumulative millions of tiny mistakes, so i'd rather have the money rather than work a million times harder and no guarantee of any improvement to my life.

at least with 10 million i can go to a third world country and get endless hookers and drugs
>>
>>29320347
>burns his money for some stupid 2deep4u reason
>gets sent to jail for currency destruction
>also maybe tax evasion for just suddenly coming up with 10 mill cash
>>
>>29325359
You may be surprised but /r9k/ is a lot less intelligent than what you might expect.
>>
>>29320093
RED RED RED RED RED RED

I stay up at night wishing for this scenario. I just non stop think of everything I would change
>>
>>29325046
>ockams razor
Occam's razor is a fallacy.
A useful fallacy, but it does not help here.

>if that shit you're talking were true, we'd have to be agnostic about everything
We do have to doubt everything.

How do you know that it is impossible to deceive your senses?
How do you know that you are not being deceived at this very moment?

>>29325189
>physicalism is the default position of scientific belief
No, it has nothing to do with science.
Science is based on Epiricism.
The basic idea behind empiricism is that you see something and then you can say "yeah this is true".
If you can't see the issues with this idea, I can't help you, because that would make you really stupid.

>Evidence that you would hopefully bring to the table to change our minds about only the physical realm existing
Yeah, but I am not the one who is making that assertion.
You, or whoever brought up determinism, is.
And the only way to prove that only physical exists is by proving that nothing beyond the physical can exist.
Which is an impossible proof, even using pure reasoning with arbitrarily picked premises.

>We prove things exist with science
We can use science for certain things, but we don't need it.
For example proving that 12 + 5 = 17 is not possible using science, yet it's undeniable true and undeniably provable.

>you can't prove something outside the physical exists with science
Yes, that is why you need to use something that isn't science.
>>
>>29320093
Go back in time, anyone can make 10m. Buy bitcoins, tesla stock, short oil, etc.
>>
>>29325423
are you a 15 year old that just read his first philosophy textbook?
We have to make a few basal assumptions. Everyone understands this and is ok with it.
>>
>>29325517
>We have to make a few basal assumptions. Everyone understands this and is ok with it.
This should be so obvious it doesn't need to be said.
>>
>>29320093

blue pill. all the meaningful mistakes i'm aware of in my life are related to my future well being (studies and shite) so if i get the 10m, i could finnally live my life without anxiety. also being a perfectionist red pill might get me mad.
>>
>>29325517
STOP

REPLYING

100% original
>>
>>29325562
Instead of dismissing me show how literally anything I said is wrong.
>>
>>29325511
>anyone can make 10m
>.000001% of people ever do
>everyone wants to

there's an error in your thinking somewhere.
>>
>>29325229
Buy Ethereum, trust me.
>>
>>29325423
>The basic idea behind empiricism is that you see something and then you can say "yeah this is true".
>If you can't see the issues with this idea, I can't help you, because that would make you really stupid.
What's the matter with empiricism? It just can't prove things that can't be experienced and described in a physical manner which is how we gather information and process it. It's our most reliable way of gathering information. Give me some problems with it because I must just be fucking braindead to not see glaring flaws with it

>And the only way to prove that only physical exists is by proving that nothing beyond the physical can exist
That's true but we don't concern ourselves with it because, again, you can't prove something doesn't exist. So we just assume that only the physical exists until we find something that says otherwise. And this is a safe assumption to make because nothing substantial has come our way to prove the opposite

>We can use science for certain things, but we don't need it
Yeah you can use strictly formal logic to prove things but I don't see a way of asserting that things outside the physical exist

>Yes, that is why you need to use something that isn't science
So what do we use to prove it? Astral projection? Chakra readings? Divining? Oracle bones? Prayer? Blood sacrifice?
>>
Red. I'd go back and prevent myself from riding my motorcycle that day and becoming paralyzed fo lyfe
>>
File: ff1.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
ff1.gif
112 KB, 255x231
RED.
I WANT OFF THE FUCKING RIDE
>>29320136
>>
>>29325774
>What's the matter with empiricism?
Can you trust your observations?

>you can't prove something doesn't exist
Do you have trouble reading or something?

We don't want to prove that something DOES NOT exist.
We want to prove that something CAN NOT exist.
These are distinct, because one is the only way to prove the other one.

>So we just assume that only the physical exists until we find something that says otherwise
That all nice and good until someone forgets the uncertainty thereof and comes along and makes the bold statement that something non-physical cannot exist. Then we have to think about this issue.

>I don't see a way of asserting that things outside the physical exist
Yeah, but that doesn't concern me, because the burden of proof is not on me.

>So what do we use to prove it?
Reasoning, what else is there.
>>
Blue pill, $10 million would make everything in my life perfect. Plus I'm pretty content with things right now, I can't fix my mental illness that's caused my problems anyways.
>>
I'd have to go red. I spend a significant portion of my time dwelling on my mistakes and regretting past choices. They even bother me at night as try to sleep. I'd do anything to fix them.
>>
>>29320093
blue pill of course. Why fix the past when i can fix the future?
>>
Wish I could go back to blue - Ignorance was bliss
>>
>>29320093

>walk away from strange man with pills and go home to play muh vidya

really, guys? you'll take pills from a fucking stranger?
>>
>>29326220
$10 million would change your life for the better
>>
>>29323896
How old are you. If I go back I'll be 13,I wouldn't have the connection or resources to do that.
>>
>>29320093
RED I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING WILD RIDE NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I FUCKING BEG YOU SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING HORROR
>>
Blue pill. You can't fix genetics.
>>
Blue pill. My only life mistake is that I'm too pussy to make the first move but if I'm loaded I wouldn't even need to
>>
File: 1444113359853.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444113359853.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
>>29320093

Red = Change your "mistakes" instead of enjoying the invaluable experience they've brung me

Blue = useless material wealth

gee whiz i wonder why you guys are single
>>
File: 1465802873255.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1465802873255.png
15 KB, 477x539
Blue. The consequences of the mistakes that I've made so far have merely caused me emotional distress, cringey embarassment, made me a out of shape and little fat, and prevented me from being able to go to college easily. With 10,000,000 clams I can have it all sorted out within 6 months, and I'll have enough to put myself through college and fund the construction of an offshore platform so I can live away from the normies on the glorious anarcho-capitalist high seas
>>
File: 1465873226442.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1465873226442.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>29320195
You'd run into issues finding that many buyers when it hit that $650 mark, and even worse you might upset the market if you bought a ton early on.
>>
File: 1465903045402.png (116 KB, 486x405) Image search: [Google]
1465903045402.png
116 KB, 486x405
>>29320347
Get out of here you commie faggot. Money is power, and while I agree that paper currency sucks, I say it sucks bc its not gold while you say it sucks bc "muh values of life"
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.