[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone here legitimately autistic? How do you deal with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-06-08-22-24-54-367200710.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08-22-24-54-367200710.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
Is anyone here legitimately autistic? How do you deal with all the autistic shit you do?
>>
I'm also interested to hear. Not those "dude autism lmao" things or meme autism, but actual autistic traits. And also how did you find out.
>>
i suspect i might have it
i'm scared of actually being diagnosed
>>
I try my hardest to suppress urges and keep conversations to a minimum. I started this after highschool
>>
>>29320036
I just do a whole lot of dumb shit man
>>
Diagnosed acoustic at age 14. People are very accepting once they know you have actual medical problems.

It was rough when I went off to college because nobody knew yet and thought I was just a weird kid. I let my diagnosis slip one day and suddenly everyone started putting up with my shit and being friendly to me.

So basically, if you're okay with a little pity, just let normies know you're autistic and you can do pretty much anything. I called some girls bitches to their face once and played it off as not knowing that the word could have a bad connotation.
>>
>>29320307
Lmao dude thats awesome, theres been times when people HAD to know something was fucked off about me and it made it even worse for me though
>>
mostly I just do the same shit the same exact way every day and avoid anything unexpected the majority of the time
autism can be freedom though, I have brought myself to the point where I can go out and do whatever I want and not really regret it when something extremely autistic happens because fuck it, I'm autistic, my life is a meme, just pretend that everybody else is an NPC
>>
>>29320364
Lol dude, i like the way you think. But isnt there like some kind of inherent reality check system inside of you?
>>
>>29320442
Well obviously I can distinguish between fantasy and reality

example: tomorrow i'm going to go to a gay goth club wearing a skirt with a rainbow swastika patch on it for pride day(if I don't do this the terrorists win)
this situation is something entirely unfamiliar to me but I'm going to do it anyway because I don't care what happens to me anymore, I've already experienced so much ridicule and rejection and it just doesn't get to me anymore, it's just entertaining when it does happen, I recognize on some level that I'm a cringeworthy chris-chan tier lolcow and I'm totally fine with playing that role in life
>>
>>29320589
Man how can you be okay with that? Id sooner die than be like fucking chris chan, i might as well die because ive done some chris chan tier cringe before. Sucks man
>>
File: 1464817856138.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1464817856138.png
276 KB, 586x634
>talk to people
>Lol anon so wacky xD hey anon! (Disrespectful statement)
>hide personality by not talking
>anons a dick he thinks he's better than everyone >:(

>normalshits spend all day talking and their weekends partying
>get butthurt and jelous when you get better at something than them because of your autism related obsessionalism
>>
File: JonsFaithLost.png (407 KB, 523x518) Image search: [Google]
JonsFaithLost.png
407 KB, 523x518
I've reached the point in my life where i dont really give a shit anymore. I just do what i feel like and dont give a shit about anyone els.
>>
>>29320717
>I've reached the point in my life where i dont really give a shit anymore. I just do what i feel like and dont give a shit about anyone els.
yeah exactly, this is true autistic enlightenment
I hope all of you reach this state eventually
>>
>>29320632
that's just the way the dice rolled
this is my lot in life, determined by pure chance, if a different sperm fertilized my mothers egg I could be chad thundercock playing college football right now or something, it's just the way the cookie crumbles nothin persomnel kid
>>
File: suffering.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>29319981
Yep, professionally diagnosed here. Not to a very severe degree, though. My problem's a lack of confidence, which I suppose stems from autism.
>>
I dont deal with it
its why im here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.