[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have a 50% chance of going bald before the age of 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: (16).jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>You have a 50% chance of going bald before the age of 50
>You have a 6% chance of getting diabetes
>You have a 50% chance of getting cancer by the age of 85
>Have a 1% chance of drying from the age of 30 which rises exponentially(US stats)
Who here /counting down to your death/?
It's coming and nothing can stop it.
>>
>>29319898
Drying doesn't seem so bad
>>
File: 1450133824079.jpg (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1450133824079.jpg
7 KB, 275x275
>Only a 1% chance of drying

FOR FUCKS SAKE, IM FUCKING SICK OF BEING SOAKED, FUCK CHAD AND HIS FUCKING TOWEL REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
> 20
> already starting to go bald
>"these are the prime years of your life anon! You will never be more masculine than you are now!"
>>
File: number in the post or I die.png (113 KB, 360x204) Image search: [Google]
number in the post or I die.png
113 KB, 360x204
>>29319898
>not having the ultimate luck
>>
>>29319898
>drying
What now?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 350x420
>>29319898
>tfw only 21
>already dry
>>
am already dead but i just live in yesterday and wanna go back.

i know when i will die.
i know when me mom will die and how.
i know when my grandma will die and how.
fuck having esp.
>>
>>29321026
I see what u did there.

>>
File: actual.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
actual.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>29319898
>Have a 1% chance of drying from the age of 30

Fun Fact: No1 Killer here is suicide.

Top Tip: So you can get that down by just not killing urself.
>>
>>29321099
Any big events coming up? Are you okay, do these things constantly weigh on you?
>>
>>29321190
just know personal stuff.
it is like; if i tell them or anyone before the effects happens then those effects will not happen but another set will or i jinx it.

>you will win the lottery
>tell you
>you not win but someone not related to you will because you were going to win or something happens to the ticket
>>
i went bald at 25
>>
I have a 100% chance of plowing your mums pussy tonight too, lad
>>
i'm bald and 24.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.