[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be Chad How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SVx4DIk.jpg (242 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
SVx4DIk.jpg
242 KB, 1600x1200
>you will never be Chad

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>29319819
I rather be me. I'm glad how I turned out to be, but sucks to have no one to share me with.
Really need to have a social circle, sort of had that but no womyn
>>
Sawyer was such an ass and Kate still fucked him. Women are such shallow, vapid creatures. Jack4lyf
>>
File: 1464724298071.png (3 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1464724298071.png
3 KB, 240x210
Never wanted to be chad, just wanted a few people who liked me
>>
>>29319819
Angry and bitter. Why should he had all the fun and amazing experiences of friends, sex, love and compassion? Along with being drop dead handsome?

I deserve it more, I struggled. I had to fight and cry and thats made me strong. Its made me who I am.
>>
>>29319940
Jack was a bigger chad.
>>
>>29319940
kate was just a whore and the worst character on the show. every episode she was back and forth between jack and sawyer, it was fucking annoying

sawyer became my favorite character somewhere around season 2 though. his quips were pretty funny
>>
>>29319940
Sawyer was the best character imo
>>29320959
I agree kate was a slut
>>
File: WALLLLT.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
WALLLLT.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
WALLLLLT
DEY TOOK MUH SONNNN
WALLLLLLT
>>
>>29319819

not being a chad only makes you feel bad if you're a beta goy desperate for women

if you are busy every day and have professions / hobbies which you care too much about and have no connections with visual appearance, then you don't even have to think about it,.
>>
>>29319819
In all honesty I wouldn't want to be. When I realised how I had to act in order to get women I became a neet and dropped all my social commitments.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.