[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hikikomori General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: welcome_to_the_nhk.png (629 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
welcome_to_the_nhk.png
629 KB, 500x706
Tell us your hikki stories, anons.

Normalfags and wagies fuck off.
>>
File: heart.jpg (222 KB, 1000x1375) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
222 KB, 1000x1375
>>29319810
I was hiki for a year and a half after high school. Other periods since then where I was NEET, but not for nearly as long. I am now as well, but have to keep raking in some kind of income because I'm stuck on a lease.
More depressed now than I used to be, but it varies.
>>
>>29319852
I've only been doing this for a few months and my sanity has reached its limit.

How did you survive for a year?
>>
File: loneliness.jpg (87 KB, 961x1079) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.jpg
87 KB, 961x1079
>>29319810
I've been a neet for over 15 months, there are no stories to tell just endlessly watching anime/playing vidya like everyone else.
I get bored sure but I can always find something to to keep me feeling content.
I haven't even started claiming benefits because if I start claiming JSA then I just won't be left alone, the money isn't worth it for the extra trouble.
>>
>>29320643
I take it you live with your parents? Are they OK with your seclusion?
>>
7 year veteran here

I never wanted to be a NEET, I just don't have the willpower to keep myself mentally stable long enough to accomplish anything of value.

Nowadays I'm just sort of in "smug" NEET mode. Just kinda not giving a fuck laughing in the face of my own misery and failures, that sort of thing.
>>
>>29320690
I live with my dad, I go to volunteer at a care home about 6 hours a week for a reference, he's fine with my situation so long as I eventually find work.
Some temp agencies will be hiring a lot more later on this year so I'll probably only be a neet for another few months.
>>
>>29319810
There's no such thing as "hikki stories", idiot.
Every day is the same.
>>
>>29319810
Gotta say, sato might have been an hikky with social anxiety and all that, but he sure as hell wasn't autistic. I can't imagine how much I would sperg out if a cute girl like misaki even talked to me.
>>
>>29320643
get on ESA if you can
>>
File: 1464800841807.jpg (50 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1464800841807.jpg
50 KB, 600x480
im on 5 months hikki mode so far

i was 2 years before that but i had to leave for a funeral
>>
9 years here, not the balls to kill myself. also top 100 mages in WoW and owner of every rare mount
>>
Never had a job blablablah, haven't left the house in 2 weeks now. Normies making me go out tho rip streak
>>
>>29319810
been a neet for 7 years, not really a hikki since I go outside for exercise sometimes. But I never go anywhere else.
>>
>>29319810
WHAT ANIME IS THIS

It is and original comments.
>>
Being a hikki was almost like meditation.
Their where ups and downs.
I spent my hikkomori days in Japan.
I felt like I had all the time in the world to enjoy all the media I wanted and draw while not having to stress about work or school.
I knew in the back of my mind as days past by that this was detrimental to my development, the longer I do this the the harder it is to reintegrate into society.
For most of the duration, I would be content with having minimal things, I wasn't that materialistic.
Their where times though that I desired to have a really nice computer, or to travel places but I was hopeless and shut those thoughts out quickly.
I had sexual desires, and because I didn't have access to it, I used drinking and generously enjoyed it, combined with the right music and internet as a form of socializing, it felt like I was truly alive. I couldn't enjoy alcohol with real people because I would always have to suppress it and concentrate on my surroundings.
Even though drinking felt good and the hangovers where mediocre as I was young, it was detrimental to my mental health.
Hikki for 5 years

Now I work and going into education, I am fit, miserable, materialistic, envious, despondent, apathetic.
>>
>>29319810
I have gone outside less than 5 times in the last year

Kill me
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29319810
This final sentence in your post made me happy. I'm NEET but not a hikki. Nevertheless, I support hikikomori ways by bumping this thread.
>>
File: feeling_blue_by_mau009d765e1p.jpg (309 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
feeling_blue_by_mau009d765e1p.jpg
309 KB, 612x792
Bump for more hikki feels
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.