[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I liked isnt what I thought she was please help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I'm losing my sanity robot brothers.

Basically I went out this passed monday with the girl I liked and her best friend. I came looking good, smelling good and with a positive attitude of refusing to be a beta.

The day progressed well, I had kept them laughing and for the most part entertained until they seen a bar and began talking about how they frequent numerous ones and how many guys they know and think are hot.

This is where my beta started to show and my blood pressure rised, her friend is the ringleader and the girl I like turns out to just be following whatever she does. The girl i likes starts smoking a cigarette (something i never seen her do) when her friend does.

She taints her body and makes her breath smell like ash, they start talking to other guys making me feel even less of a man but im still fighting for my mansulinity.

These chicks disrespect a number of men and basically idiolize every white guy they see. I lose my fucking mind because I realize the girl I love is a fucking cunt not because of her own personality but because she follows suit of her best friend and shes a completely different person. They made themselves out to be total assholes and besides that pure sluts in the street.

I am angry, hurt and ashamed i was infatuated with her. We still talk every night before bed but honestly. I just want to die.

Robots help me
>>
>>29319782
Next time don't base your stupid infatuation off of looks alone. Consider the unpleasant shock a learning curve,
>>
have a 3 way with them, duh. ignore the sheep and take control of her leader friend. be an asshole.
>>
File: 1425640731637.jpg (141 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1425640731637.jpg
141 KB, 768x960
Told you about 3DPD dog

Told you about them
>>
File: MAGA.png (262 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
262 KB, 487x487
>>29319827
Shit, a good advice on r9k

>>29319841
Shit, another good advice on r9k
>>
>>29319782
>These chicks disrespect a number of men and basically idiolize every white guy they see.
What race are they?
>>
>>29320163
Black and spanish
>>
>>29320173
which is the girl you like and which is the alpha hoe?
>>
>>29320264
Spanish man
>>
>>29319782
>began talking about how they frequent numerous ones and how many guys they know and think are hot.
This is gonna sound insane, and maybe it is, but maybe, both of them wanted your dick on different levels. When girls want a guy they try, for some retarded reason, to make them jealous of other guys that may or may not even exist on their lives. They were maybe either trying to make you interested in them or trying to one-up you in social levels, cause some girls, specially alpha bitches, flirt via passive hostility.

You could even make them stop smoking right there, but that would require some hardcore alhpaness from you. Like, "hey gurl, drop that shit-smelling cig, let's go grab a drink instead" and lead them into place where smoking is not allowed.

You need to psychologically dominate and captivate the alpha bitch, then curve her for shits and giggles and get her friend.
>>
>>29319782
Why are you even on r9k you fucking faggot?
>>
>>29319782
>she smoked a cig
Get over it dude, jesus.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.