[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she changes her relationship status on facebook to "In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 55453.jpg (21 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
55453.jpg
21 KB, 451x485
>tfw she changes her relationship status on facebook to "In a relationship"
>tfw you were just about to swallow your pride and ask her out

FUCKING CHADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw you've known her for years and finally work the courage to ask her out
>tfw she rejects you and says she simply doesn't know you well enough to star a relationship with you
>tfw she starts dating some random chad she literally just met at a party and won't hang out with you on the weekends anymore
>>
if she's known of your existence for more than a month and isn't sucking your dick, it's too late senpai
>>
>>29319754
Wrong, my current gf had been my friend for 1.5 years prior to our relationship.
>>
>>29319808
She's using you
>>
>>29319808

your anecdote sure proved my fact wrong
>>
>>29319808
she's settling for you
>>
>>29319585

She probably sensed that you are going to creep on her so thats why she changed her status.
>>
>>29319585
What pride are you swallowing to ask someone out?
>>
>>29319733
Are you one of those weird quiet creepy losers?
>>
>>29319924
Finally someone with common logic this is fucking gold lmfaoo, OP IS A DUMBASS
>>
>>29319808
She kept you as a beta orbiter for a year and a half. Top kek. If she liked you that much you two would have dated a year ago
>>
>>29319585
Why worship the roasties? She probably flirted with other guys before settling for him. You were probably not even her 5 th choice.
>>
My life experience showed me that if a roastie is into you she will suck your dick on a week max. It's too late now senpai just move to other slut.
>>
>>29319924
>>29320048
kek muehehehe I am laffin
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.