[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghostbusters Reboot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: leThatsgonnaleaveamark.gif (967 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
leThatsgonnaleaveamark.gif
967 KB, 320x180
>"What? You don't like the new Ghostbusters trailer anon? Wow, I bet it's just because it has women in it you fucking sexist pig, stop being such a fucking misogynist"

Or maybe it's because it's shit? Movie producers put their best material in their trailers to try and entice audiences to watch the movie, and what have we got from Ghostbusters 2016? A lot of unfunny yelling and shitty physical """"""comedy""""""
>>
>>29319434
Awh lordy lord. If it is just a shit movie why make such a drama outta it
>>
Just ask these people if they think it's a good idea to remake a bruce lee movie using a white man and see how fast they back peddle
>>
>>29319717
Neckbeard gonna neckbeard?
>>
>>29319728
Bruce Lee was quarter white or something.
>>
File: nope train.jpg (58 KB, 960x670) Image search: [Google]
nope train.jpg
58 KB, 960x670
>>29319434
DESU Movie producers put snippets of their best in, unless its a comedy. If its a comedy then they keep the best jokes silent so you go and watch it.

That being said, the trailer was so cringe that I don't want to watch the film because it would mean having to sit through the bits from the trailer again.
>>
>>29319434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4

This is what's it going to be like desu.
>>
>>29320463
Literally came here to desu post this.
>>
>>29319434
I laughed out loud at the new trailer. I've never even laughed watching the old Ghostbusters movies.
>>
File: f96.jpg (260 KB, 659x1600) Image search: [Google]
f96.jpg
260 KB, 659x1600
>>29319434
pic related
very orginally
>>
File: b21.jpg (21 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
b21.jpg
21 KB, 306x480
>>29320715
this is needed as well m8 lol
git gud
>>
>>29320736
>"but muh feminism"
>>
It's part of the feminist movement of culturally appropriating male culture, and male safe-spaces.
Pushing the narrative that there is no such thing as positive masculinity, only toxic masculinity.

First it was video games and nerdiness
Then it was comic books and movies
And now we have black spiderman, female thor, etc.
But of course they'd lose their collective shit if we said that Jean Grey should be a man, or that Samus Aran should be a man, or (in the stride of Ghost Busters) take an all-female casted film such as "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and replace them with boys.

When male characters are replaced with females, it's empowerment.
When female characters are replaced with males, it's patriarchy.

And part of what has made this movement successful is that video games, comic books, and movies covers most all forms of entertainment in America except for the one which has stood erect unchallenged: sports

But sports is thriving with males that are all testosterone and no brains, so they are much harder to manipulate and push-over than the geek cultures.

But you can see them starting to probe that domain, what with the whole "scandal" about the US Women's Soccer team not getting paid as much as the men. Rather than addressing the fact that the women's league generates much less revenue than the men's league, and thus there is not the same amount of resources to be paid out, it gets pushed as a gender issue.

Mark my words though, they will gradually work their way into this last male domain, and change it enough so that the men within either abandon it (leaving less persons to uphold it), or they will join in just as males from geek culture did.

There is such a thing as positive male culture, but they do not want anybody to realize it or support it.
>>
Is this movie recommend when having a manic episode? I remember seeing something serious and laughing my ass of when manic. Will this movie do? Or is it too spooky and make me scared shitless?
>>
>>29320736
Top fkn kek m8 this pics is killin me
>>
>>29321070
It's also because women can't compete with men in sports. Nothing exposes the myth of gender equality like sports.
>>
>see paul feig films are doing really well
>haven't watched a comedy in a long time so decide to give them a try
>movie 1: haha men are so dumb, we girls are far more capable but The Man keeps us down amirite, *poop joke*, stupid men, what if I kicked you in the balls? haha
>movie 2: haha men are so dumb, we girls are far more capable but The Man keeps us down amirite, *fart joke*, stupid men, what if I kicked you in the balls? haha
>movie 3: haha men are so dumb, we girls are far more capable but The Man keeps us down amirite, *vomit joke*, stupid men, what if I kicked you in the balls? haha

Couldn't finish any of them. What a fucking jewish cuck. He knows how to make money, though, so there's that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.