[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As for the "number of sexual partners" question, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: job-interview.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
job-interview.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
As for the "number of sexual partners" question, you wrote "N/A". What did you mean by this?
>>
No adults
>>
Nearly Arcane
>>
Nearly applicable
>>
North America. As in literally all of North America.
>>
>>29319319
Nearly anything
>>
>>29319319
>I've had so many I can't even count them all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahahaha...
>>
File: 03OJ.jpg (55 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
03OJ.jpg
55 KB, 640x484
>>29319362
well posted
>>
No forwardslash anus.
>>
>>29319319
Nine animals
>>
>>29319319
I don't think it's applicable to the generic admin position i'm applying for
>>
>>29319319
No Animals
>>
Why even put that on a resume if you haven't had any?
>>
>>29319509
top kek

whogivesafuckifthisisnotoriginalyouflaccidcunt
>>
Guy I am really embarassed but once I almost fucked a dog. True story.
I was working abroad, as a nanny and I let dog sleep in my bed, I just remember I got horny and I was half awake, I was searching for glove to put as condom.
But luckly I didnt do it.
>>
>>29320361
i got your ip john
>>
>>29319319
Why wouldn't you lie about it? Seriously.
>>
File: 1450268521233.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450268521233.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>29319319
This is sexual harassment, discrimination, and it's illegal to ask me this in a job interview. I'm going to sue your ass and live off of the reparation money for an year while being a NEET. Say goodbye to that new car you planned on buying, wagecuck.
>>
I meant that one isn't a fucking number, you twit. It's the unit.

If you went to a buffet and they promised "a number of dishes" for you to try, and it turned out that all they had was one, you'd be pissed, right? A number is a multiple of the unit. One is not a number.

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>29319319
Do they actually ask this?
Fuck this normie controlled world
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.