[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's nothing worse than being born a black woman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 31
There's nothing worse than being born a black woman.
>>
>asian men
orimigami
>>
>>29319028
I just want to have long, beautiful blonde hair.
>>
>>29319078
Some Asian men are insanely handsome. There is no such thing as an attractive fully Negroid female.
>>
>>29319078
Men can always work for money. Women can leech off a man.
>>
>>29320267

This. All of the attractive "black" women posted in black women threads are mixed race. 100% African American women are disgusting.
>>
File: qtst qt.jpg (228 KB, 750x924) Image search: [Google]
qtst qt.jpg
228 KB, 750x924
nooooope

>no cute skinny black gf
>>
>>29320267
there are exceptions in anything lmao
>>
>>29319028
Actually yeah I agree. In the western world as long as you don't take in consideration defects that aren't supposed to happen bring born black and a woman is the worst
>>
>>29320404
There is something deeply disturbing about that picture but I can't put my thumb on it, I think it's the position and inclination of the head and body draws attention to one big open eye
>>
>>29320267
Unless you're another negroid and you live in Africa.
>>
Indian male
Aboriginal anything.
>>
>>29320553
A prajeet would still turn down a woman for not being white or indian.
>>
there is more to life than dating and sex. I can still wake up every morning and take bike rides on a sunny day. Once you stop giving a crap about normie stuff like dating and shitting our children life becomes so much more enjoyable.
>>
>>29320267
Its the opposite actually

gg
>>
>>29320501
wow, now I cant unsee it u fuck
>>
>>29320627
>Indians
>Having any standards at all
>>
>>29320633
But I do want children. I want a guy to ask me to be his player two.
>>
>>29320708
Just lower you standards then. Im not willing to lower my standards which is why I will remain single. I think being single is better than settling for a man who don't like that much. I'm not that lonely.
>>
>>29320683
They do though. They know they'll get an arranged marriage if they don't manage to find a gf the normal way so they can afford to be choosy.
>>
>>29320758
You must have never met or spoken to an actual Indian man
>>
I just hope one day a 10/10 man will take pitty upon me and date me
>>
>>29320781
Look at Rotherham. Pretty much every girl who got raped was white.
>>
>>29319028
If you have a booty and aren't ghetto trash there's nothing better sister
>>
>>29320859
so what?on average they will still will fuck anyone willing.
>>
All fucking niggers must fucking hang, do the world a favour OP
>>
>>29320859
they were pakis tho
actual indian men are the most pathetic creatures in the world
>>
File: 1453882147378.jpg (36 KB, 620x622) Image search: [Google]
1453882147378.jpg
36 KB, 620x622
>There's nothing worse than being born a black woman.
Can't disagree, its probably hard to be an ugly, savage animal https://youtu.be/fJFDtWUd7fw
>>
>>29320501
she looks like a jojo character, hermes costello maybe
>>
>>29320267
keyword: SOME

you gotta be really fucking lucky to be born a handsome asian

it's like a 5% chance
>>
>>29319028
Women are the niggers of gender so yea being a double nigger would suck

Im just impressed that a you're self aware enough to realise this
>>
Why are these troll threads allowed on /r9k/? Since I see all kinds of stupid shit deleted on all kinds of boards with great regularity now (for example on /v/ you can pretty much just post shill threads for new games and that's it, can't discuss anything else), why are they specifically trying to ruin /r9k/?
>>
>>29321361
It's easier to become an attractive Asian man than it is to become an attractive black women.

Asian man
Just lose weight and get a nice hair cute

Me
>nose job
>jaw surgery
>braces
>hair straightening which will cost 100+ everytime and doesn't even last long
>working out hardcore everyday because it's super easy to become fat when you're black
>>
>>29320501
I think it's the tiny waist, weird head position and one big eye.

Black grills are still cute tho
>>
i'd say being born a poor indian man is worse than being born a black female
>>
>>29321421
Most Asian men are skinny and haircuts will do nothing for their faces
>>
>>29321529
They can make their skinny bodies work for them and become attractive. There is no hope for me to ever become attractive without thousands of dollars of plastic surgery.
>>
>>29320267
Asian man here and I fully agree. The average black has subnormal intelligence and possess very unappealing looks and personality. I may not be the best looking person out there but I'm glad I'm not black.
>>
>>29321361
The odds of being a hot non-mixed black female are probably 0.5% though.
>>
>>29321520
but i don't think they are aware how bad it is.

but african american have to experience it.
>>
>>29320298
Fully Eastern African girls can be extremely gorgeous though. Most Anerican blacks are of Western African origin.
>>
>>29321601
Black girls can make their bodies attractive too

What's your point?
>>
SHEBOON GENOCIDE WHEN

ALL BLACK WOMEN ARE HELLSPAWN
DAMN YOU ALL BACK TO HELL
>>
>>29321421
At least you're not an Aboriginal...r-right?
>>
>>29321421
Dude, tell me your secret. I've been trying to gain weight for YEARS.
>>
Being an indian male is way harder than being a sheboon. Ive slept with women of all races and i would rank them in this order: asian(korean), black, spanish, white. So at least you people are good at suckin dick.
>>
Being around one is worse. I don't like black women.
>>
>>29321870
That doesn't apply to HHKVs.
>>
>>29321881
How comes you don't? Also where are you located?
>>
>>29321421
I sold a car to an attractive black woman yesterday i was really surprised when she passed the credit check because you people always seem to have bad credit. Why is that? Why do blacks always have such bad credit?
>>
>>29321881
You can be around someone else. Even if they're family you can leave your home town. There's no way to stop being a black woman though.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 960x960
>>29320404
>when u happened to get a qt black gf who's super into vidya and has a british accent
>>
>>29321963
There will always be a black man out there willing to be with you, but you don't want him do you? You don't want your ugly counterpart. You want Chad or Tyrone.
>>
>>29321805
It takes work though. Asian men don't need to work hard. They just have to stop trying to be white and work with the features they have.
>>
>>29320985
>southern black women
thank god I'm way up north. we have ghetto types but at least they talk ((((kinda)))) well
>>
>>29321421
love urself
>>
File: ugly asian.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ugly asian.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>>29322010
Are you telling me that this guy would look good with a new haircut?
>>
>>29320501
>being this nitpicky
no wonder you guys are robots. you guys have high as fuck standards
>>
>>29322013
theres some real qt black women down south if you know where to look
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 298x169
>>29322082
All he needs to do is lose weight and get a nice hair cut. Look how ugly this guy was before.
>>
>>29321421
>>braces
Stop being poor
>>hair straightening which will cost 100+ everytime and doesn't even last long
Yeah, get that bedwench hair. You go girl!
>>working out hardcore everyday because it's super easy to become fat when you're black
It's also super easy to stay fit when you're black.
Just stop eating so goddamn much, holy shit.

t. blackbot9k1
>>
>>29322126
>stop being poor
If it were that easy then everyone would have money
>>
>>29321870
You have a guaranteed marriage some day.
You can never be a robot.
And you've had sex??
Fuck off back to >>>/soc/
>>
>>29321993
>bedwench hair
>contacts
>makeup
into the trash where she belongs
>>
>>29322109
I guarantee this korean guy had some sort of surgery done. His face goes from being square to long and rectangular

Fat loss doesn't change the bones in your face
>>
>>29322000
I think being a black grill makes friendship more difficult 2bh. White/asian girls can get friends into non-normie hobbies without trying but as a black girl people will think that even game of thrones is too "weird" for you, black betas included. I have to go to concerts alone because no-one looks at me and thinks I'm the sort to care about sleep research facility.
>>
>>29321959
>mother is black
>has a credit score of 810
we're Haitian

Blacks can be very materialistic. They always want the fresh new pair of jordans. A lot of back women spend a crap ton of money on hair products, jewlery, etc.
>>
>>29322153
I was born in Chiraq with literally no money.
Still don't know who my parents are.
But even I got my shit together and got braces.
They came off November 2014, and now I just have my permanent backwires, but it's not too bad.
Only cost like $8k.
Get your money up, whore.

Why is it that black women just sit around and whine about muh no money.
Meanwhile, black men get their shit together and either master a craft, art (music), or hustle to get that paper.
This is why I'll never even look at black women with anything but utter contempt.
>>
>>29321959
>tfw credit score is literally 1k
feels good to be black and fiscally responsible
>>
>>29322206
Black people are definitely judged harshly on their hobbies. Even more so when you have atypical hobbies, but most people overlook the initial shock when they realise you're just as dedicated to the hobby as they are

What are your hobbies/interests?
>>
>>29322206
>game of thrones
Normie filth
Kill yourself immediately, shaniqua
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 517x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 517x501
>>29322238
You idiot, I am getting braces in August. Stop making assumptions.

I'm just saying, I have to spend thousands to become attractive while Asians only have to not be fat and have a nice hair cut.
>>
>>29319028
>You were born a minority female

Are you fucking kidding me? Life is fucking handed to you. Nearly every person you encounter in life is obligated by some form of institutionalized guilt to help you or yield to you in some fucking fashion.

You will get jobs for the sole purpose of meeting quotas. Not because you're good - because you're fucking black and have a cunt.

Lmao no I'm sorry I don't know these feels having been born a white male to live in the year 2016.

Being a black female was hard during the Civil fucking War, honey. Or during the fucking civil rights era.

Being black and female in the year 2016 is a free fucking pass to do nearly whatever the fuck you want to do and be held accountable or responsible for NOTHING, including your own health and well-being. Lmao you can turn into a giant landwhale and people will point the finger at poverty or McDonald's before they will point the finger at you.

God damn, quit crying you fucking cunt and go shit out some more babies - I'm sure some white beta cuck's taxes will be paying for them.
>>
>>29322171
Indians are the only true robots. do you know what its like talking to a girl and hoping she doesnt reject you just because youre indian? Do you have any idea how hard it is picking up any race of girl as an indian male?
>>
>>29322333
Have you ever left your house?
>>
>>29320512
Like how mom got dicked by black men
>>
>>29322320
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO
Shut the fuck up already
I had to do the same, and I still have no hopes of ever getting friends, let alone a gf.
Go back to twitter and tweet about giving santa clause head or whatever you sheboons are up to these days
>>
>>29322333

This guy probably tells girls how he's "such a nice guy". Virgins are funny.
>>
>>29319028
There is one worse thing: having to talk to one
>>
>>29322333
I'm preety sure she's talking about when it comes to dating and aesthetics.
>>
>>29322351
That guy clearly said he has had sex with women of all races.
I used to have an Indian roommate that had sex with with at least 3 different girls a week, even at the same time once.
Go cry some more, pajeet.
AND, you can still get a virign wife from the homeland at the end of the day.

Blackbots get literally NOTHING.
>>
>>29322372
The person was saying Asian men have it harder and I replied to that comment, explaining why they don't. Stop being so butt hurt. It's super easy to be attractive when you're Asian, male or female.
>>
>>29321715
>flat ugly pig face
>micro dick
>manlet
>ching chong voice
>glad youre not black
kek kill yourself sueong you retarded faggot
>>
>>29322096
All he was saying is there was something weird about the angle of the photo. Lol, chill.
>>
>>29322398
10/10

>>29322333
digits of truth
>>
>>29322351
most people rate blacks lower than indians
you must be new
>>
>>29322303
That's the point. Even something incredibly normie is seen as being outside your comfort zone.
>>
>>29322372
How cute! A self-hating nigger. Black men don't do shit to get money other than shoot each other.
I don't give a fuck if you look at shebooms in contempt, you're not white. Go fuck your own women.
>>
Being black doesnt always mean ugly . jamaican girls are really qt
>>
There's nothing worse than being a total shut in autist who has a thing for black women
>>
>>29322401
You can have your looksmatch but you dont want that.
>>
If your light skinned or skinny, then I don't feel bad for you.
If your dark skinned or fat, then I feel bad for you.

If your the 2nd one, then I hope you have a good job. I can only see money craving Chads/Tyrones wanting you.
>>
>>29322448
>dating websites are an accurate depiction of dating irl
MAYBE tinder but not fucking eharmony or okcupid. do you ever go outside?
>>
>>29322448
It could also be that many Indians do not use dating sites.
>>
>>29322456
Lol, I don't wanna be a honkey nor do I want anything to do with white or black women.
Go fuck yourself :D
>>
>>29320404
>"black"
>european nose, lips, and jaw
>only things black are skin and hair
>muh black womenz are bootfulz
>>
>>29322468
>You can have your looksmatch
Nope, can't even have that.
I just get shit thrown at me by black women and assaulted for existing around them.
Tell me more about how my standards are "unrealistic"
>>
>>29322410
I can tell you right now I'd rather have all those things than be black. I'm sorry but that the way it is.
>>
>>29322503
How is it European if she literally isn't European? (genuine question)
>>
>>29322503
>what are East Africans
sudoku, my nigga
>>
>>29322480
> do you go outside?
most people want lighter skin
indians have lighter skin. As long as you don't smell like curry. you should be fine.
People of all race can be robots but darkskin blacks will always be rated the lowest.
>>
>>29322448
Black people have good media representation. Did you watch the warcraft movie? Even the queen was black and in the original game orcs called humans 'pink skins' so there shouldnt have been any nigs in the movie at all.

Black people keep getting all these roles in the media that show them as lawyers, business owners, scientists when in reality niggers are always causing problems(naacp hehe) but indians usually have no media representation and when they do they play 'pajeet the taxi driver' or some stereotype. Media representation is very important btw
>>
File: checker privilege.jpg (76 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
checker privilege.jpg
76 KB, 570x570
>>29321378
>muh oppression
women have life on princess mode and are given everything for free that men struggle for daily.
>>
>>29322510
You won't get as much sex or attention as a black man but at least you get less hate and people aren't threatened by you
>>
>>29321397
It's hilarious, so who cares? What would life be without a place on the internet where you could freely and anonymousy shit out of your mouth every thought you have no matter how ugly and unpopular it is?

niggers stink like barn animals
>>
>>29322521
Most Indians are as dark as black people though, some are even darker.
>>
File: dat fire tho.png (426 KB, 501x699) Image search: [Google]
dat fire tho.png
426 KB, 501x699
>>29322529
>as a black man but at least you get less hate and people aren't threatened by you

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29322527
Nobody really believes this right? It's like you've never gone outside
>>
>>29322545
No one is threatened by Asian people
>>
>>29322549
Nah, literally all women live on easymode.
I see this shit everywhere, especially at work.
Women will get away with costing us thousands, but if I use one napkin too many, I literally get written up.
>>
>>29322560
Sorry, I read your prior statement wrong.
My bad, senpai
>>
>>29321775
>eastern african girls
You know that they're caucasian, right?

There are three major divisions of race: negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid. Mongoloids developed in mongolia and became what we call "Asians" -- chinese, japanese, laotian, etc. Negroids developed in sub-saharan west africa in the savannahs and jungles and we know thm as "black." Caucasoids developed in the caucasus mountains, in/near the middle east, and became evrything from whites to indiands to egyptians, moors, and ethiopians.

dark skin =/= black
>>
>worse

black trannies
>>
>>29322544
Checked. Fuck I was muted.
>>
>>29322582
do you expect these dropout NEETs to know rudimentary anthropology?
Just give up
>>
>>29321854
eat more food. big fucking secret.

>but I already eat sooooooooo much food!

no you don't. you're stupid and you think that you can guess how many calories you're eating instead of measuring them like someone who gives a shit about gaining weight.
>>
File: SUICIDE FEELING 2.jpg (35 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
SUICIDE FEELING 2.jpg
35 KB, 500x250
>>29321963
there is one wy to stop
>>
>>29322599
Your attitudes probably why no one wants you, nigger. Hope you enjoy being alone the rest of your life.
>>
>>29319028
I tell myself this everyday. I really wish I could reroll life
>>
>>29321854
quit eating 1300 calories a day
>>
>>29322503
>>european nose

Are you blind? Dunno about the lip and jaw, I don't study that shit on the daily like you, but it seems that because she's not the standard ape, it's because of europeans. Help me understand here?
>>
>>29322640
if you loved yourself than you wouldnt fucking care
>>
>>29322582
>>29322596

What are australian aborigines?
>>
>>29322206
ppl cannot understand why you are watching game of thrones and not tyler perry because GoT is about white people's history fictionalized and with fantasy eleements added. There is literally one black character who recurs as more than a throwaway side character and only 2 black throwaway characters and teh recurring negress is 90% white why the looks of her. We find it weird that you'd be interested in something so clearly made by us, for us. It's like when rich white boys want to be rappers. you just stare and cringe and wonder why. Imagine a white girl being really into the movie "roots."
>>
>>29322703
You watch anime and that isn't your culture
>>
>>29322333
>I am an Autist black girl
>work twice as hard as normie white and Asian classmates, but still no job
>attractive Asian normie girl in my class had 2 job offers even though she was aC student with no experience
>I had better grades and 2 years of experience but places won't hire me bc I'm not a "cultural fit"
>everyone assumes I'm a scary black woman bc I hate talking even though I look like a dumpy 13 year old
>every accomplishment is seen as a result of "muh affirmative action" instead of my hard work
>barely any friends because normies of all colors hate robots and weird people hate blacks
>>
>>29322518
>>29322519
blacks have an obvious face structure. whites do too. mixed breeds often get white bones and black skin and hair. she's mixed.
>>
>>29322703
I dont even know why they have nigs in the show at all
>>
>>29319028
try living as a southeast asian male, surrounded by white pride everywhere. i'm not proud of anything about me or my culture.
>>
>>29322525
>media representation
have you heard of rap music?
There are way more movies that express the black stereotypes than movies that do the opposite.

Pajeet taxi driver isn't even a negative stereotype. Niggers are a big problem but there are some amazing blacks out there. Why would we want others to see ALL of us as uncivilized when that isn't true.

Its like you ony want blacks to be the uncivilized animals(niggers) in movies.

A little kid walked up to me and said "waddup homie". He automatically assumed I speak in ebonics.I don't
>>
>>29322734
Hate to hear that dude. Wishing you luck in the future
>>
>>29322734
>dumpy black girl

Why don't you try losing weight, getting your hair done and wearing makeup?of course they're going to hire the person who looks more presentable.
>>
File: privilege.jpg (84 KB, 765x990) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
84 KB, 765x990
>>29322549
women have insanse amounts of privige and are willfully blind to it. you get into college without deserving it, you get jobs for having tits, you get all of your social interactions paid for, you get special parades and charities for your gender-specific cancers even though they are less prevalent and less deadly than male cancers, you are always awarded everything in divorce court, you never have to pursue men romantically and are always pursued, people help you with things that are too difficult.... oh fuck it, here's a list in picture form.
>>
I notice that the few attractive dark skinned black women go on to become independent women that rather work than have a husband and kids or end up dating/settling down outside their race.
>>
>>29322787
I wear an ironed cleaned suit and get my hair redone every time I have an interview. I was just at an interview and a white Chad in a wrinkled suit and messy hair was treated better than me.
My skin is too sensitive to wear make up.
>>
>>29322765
BMWF is EVERYWHERE in the media. Do you not think this has an impact IRL?
>>
>>29322692
They're something else. Note that i said three MAJOR subdivisions of race. There are small pockets here and there that don't fit neatly into the three major groups.

It's likely that abbos migrated to the australian continent so early that they never came from one of the three groups.
>>
>>29322839
Try losing weight as well
>>
>>29322787
not her but apperenty people hate it when they do that.>>29322190
>>
>>29322712
I don't watch anime, actually. I like cowboy bebop, but that's it. I am here for the lulz not for the kawaii desu nihonjin cartoon animus
>>
>>29322864
There's just no winning for black girls. Someone will always find something to pick on them for which I think makes them true robots.
>>
>>29322748
for muh equalities

you'll also notice that they have medeival feudal lords saying modern liberal shit like "we can't help who we love, so I don't blame King Faggot for loving man asses." That shit would not have gone down well in those times.
>>
>>29321762
You must live in a hick midwestern flyover town if you actually believe this. of course there everyone is ugly even those "hot" corn fed girls are average at best if they went to the city
>>
>>29322197
This.

He also looks like he just graduated high school in that picture. Same time korean students get plastic surgery before applying for work.
>>
>>29322543
They're deleting the threads with the opposing viewpoint just fine though.
>>
Oh god, another oppression olympics thread. Women almost always have it easier than men unless they are exceptionally ugly or filthy. White men have it the easiest out of all the races of men as they have the highest social cachet and are not required to act as the representives of their respective race. Asian-American and white women are the most privileged people on Earth
>>
>>29322864
Don't listen to people when they try to push the "natural beauty" meme. People will like you far more unnatural.
>>
>>29323031
This is nail-on-head quality posting, good job anon.

The only way that any man of any race can have more privilege than a woman, especially a white or asian woman, is if he is rich. Retarded feminazi cunts are comapring ALL women's privilege to THE DISAPPEARINGLY FEW MEN WHO RUN THE WORLD. Feminism's claim that men have more privilege ignores the lived realities of 99% of actual men.
>>
>>29323031
>White men have it the easiest out of all the races of men

le muh white privileged meme
>>
>>29322845
NIGGER CULTURE is EVERYWHERE in the media. Do you not think this has a negative impact on blacks IRL?

I've lived in 5 different states. north, south, east, and west. BMWF isn't even that big of a thing. Yes, I see it. But its not as big as you think. It just stands out because we're not used to it.
>>
>>29323072
some people like natural better. I am straight up turned on like a firehose of cum when i get close to a girl and i can see her skin and its imperfections that she didn't try to hide.
>>
>>29323114
no, it's true. you have to acknowledge reality, dude. white men aren't privileged over women, but they are certainly privileged over nigger males.
>>
>>29323173
Some people do but most don't. Lose weight, wear makeup and wear an expensive human hair wig.
>>
>>29322743
Nope.
100% kenyan and I have "white" bones
try again
i have a niece that basically looks like that girl
>>
>>29323114
But it's true. Blacks and Latinos have high cultural/social cachet but a great deal of them live in poorer areas and have shit jobs. Asians and Indians are the most wealthy groups in America yet are seen as simultaneously predatory and asexual, geeky yet oafish. White people have moderate social prestige (if they aren't wiggers) and tend to have a decent economic standing. Plus minority women tend to date white men, with Asian women practically hating their own men. The sexual market place is the easiest for you.
>>
>>29323156
So it does have an impact? Don't downplay it now

You know as well as I do, if black culture wasn't pushed as hard as it has been BMWF would be non-existent
>>
>>29322845
>BMWF is EVERYWHERE in the media. Do you not think this has an impact IRL?
It honestly doesn't
Tyrones have gotten pussy since the dawn of time
I still see more AMWF and WMAF couples around my university and the 3 cities I work in.
>>
>>29323249
>kenyan
>west african
nigger do you read
>>
>>29323249
stop looking for inclusion
>>
>>29323279
Wmaf is somewhat common i guess but ive never seen amwf
>>
>>29322864
Just do natural hair like that qt from Game of Thrones or the black daughter in The Leftovers.
Keep it nice and frizzy, but don't go for that white girl hair.
>>
>>29323114
It's only a meme when sjw's blow it up.
But in reality, white guys have it much easier.
That doesn't make me hate them or go around whining about muh white privilege, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna be ignorant to the reality of life.
>>
>>29323287
what?
>>29323288
I don't want any inclusion
I live alone and work for an internet bizness so I never have to leave home
Get fucked
>>
>>29323296
Maybe it's cus I live in Canada, but I see more AMWF than WMAF.
My roommates tell me about how white girls will constantly pursue them and I've seen the tinder convos.
Meanwhile I've been on tinder for 4 years and not a single match gg
>inb4 jus lift brah
>>
>>29323316
>talking about sjws as if you arent one
kys
>>
>>29323362
Oh sorry ive never been to leafland
>>
>>29323404
>being a faggot
kys
>>
>>29323436
>being a sjw faggot
please kys
>>
>>29323461
>>29323436
both of you can sharpie in pooper and kill yourselves
>>
>>29322666
I love myself. I don't mind my skin color and I like my hair. I just don't like the way society treats black females.
>>
>>29323461
>>29323518
I'll kms after I get a gf
Thus, never
So stfu
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1242x1754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1242x1754
I don't think I can really blame being black for being undesirable

>make okcupid account using pictures of a Pic related. Get dozens of replies from thirsty men of all races and backgrounds within minutes.
>I make an account using my own pictures, I only get 9 replies in 2 days.

It's nice to know that people aren't dating me just because I'm black, it's just because im unattractive.
>>
>>29323542
Maybe black females should treat society better.
Get fucked, sheboon
>>
>>29323362
Ameribot here. 0 matches in the states but when i set my fake gps for jamaica i got tons of qt black girls matching with me
>>
>>29323542
i am in bfwm relationship and society treats me fine, its just the subtle things that really get to ya
>>
>>29323542
Natural hair is very qt. weaves are pretty meh i dont hate them but i dont care for them either
t. White guy
>>
>>29323563
She's ugly though. Post your pic or a pic of someone who looks like you.
>>
>>29323114
You guys literally have it on easy mode, no joke.
>>
>>29323564
You can't lump every black female together.
I'm nice and polite to everyone I meet even if they are rude to me.
I hold doors open for everyone, help people I don't even know, etc.
I never gossip or say rude things about a person behind their back like other people I've worked with do. I try to bring up the positive things about said person they are bad mouthing.
You're just proving my point why I hate being a black female. I will never be able to change how other people act so I wish I was veiwed as an individual.
>>
File: image.png (700 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
700 KB, 1242x2208
>>29323610
She's not ugly to most people considering she gets about 20 messages a day
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 1242x2208
>>29323637
Yeah...life sucks for ugly women.
>>
>>29323570
That's good for you, but in my life I've been treated like shit by so many people.
I grew up upper middle class and attended private schools of mostly white people.
I can't even count the number of times I've been treated like shit for no reason. I've even had accusations of stealing things even though I've always been a quiet, straight A student.
>>
>>29319028
At least you're still a woman.

You will never have it as bad as a man. You will get jobs and education just because of your gender. You will never have to deal with empty inboxes on dating sites. You can earn six figures just by masturbating. There are endless things you can dress up as on Halloween. You never have to pay for drinks. You can ruin lives by crying rape. You can always play the victim card. You will never experience lonliness.

Check your female privilege.
>>
>>29323637
What does that last one say? "I dont normally search for profiles of you..?"
>>
>>29323788
He's saying he usually doesn't look for profiles of girls my age
>>
File: 2287450p01.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2287450p01.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>29319028
I'd fuck a stinky black fembot as long as her vag is tight.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 301x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 301x250
Don't want the nose, but i would kill for that kinky mixed girl hair and full lips.
>>
>>29323563
>I only get 9 replies in 2 days.
>only

Wow even black girls live life on easy mode.
>>
>>29323563
>I only get 9 replies in 2 days.
>>only
Try getting 0 replies in 4 years
>>
>>29323565
Lol, I tried doing that in Sweden but it didn't work.
Tried Brazil, and still nothing.
Tried Kenya, but nothing.
Maybe I'll try Jamaica.
Idk, I'm pretty ugly tho
>>
>>29324244
8 years here, 4-5 replies but they all blocked me after they saw my pic.
>>
aboriginal woman
>>
File: image.png (861 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
861 KB, 1242x2208
>>29324244
But I want a lot of messages and likes
>>
>>29322503
all Americans are muts
do you even logic
>>
>>29323631
Stop going after white and asian guys then.
Jfc
>>
>>29324350
you're literally complaining about getting too little adoration
Please fuck right off
You will never know the pain of being a blackbot
>>
>>29323610
she's not ugly.
faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1242x2006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1242x2006
>>29324400
I'm not getting enough attention I just want to be Stacy. Just..
>>
File: 43.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
43.png
33 KB, 400x400
>half black
>don't appear to be black
>say nigga all the time in public
Does this bother people? I don't want any real niggas to come fuck me up.
>>
>>29324421
>Toronto
Confirmed Bebe
Go soak your dentures, sheboon
>>
>>29324402
Yeah she is. Looks like a plastic doll.
>>
>>29324446
Bebe lives in Toronto? Can we meet up if you're in this thread <3
>>
>>29324443
If you're half black, you are black.
Take a pic of your hand or something.
The only half black guy I've seen that could pass for white is Logic or Blake Griffin

Regardless, going around saying nigga just makes you look like an illiterate baboon.
Have some respect.
>>
>>29324463
Bebe goes to UofT or York, can't remember.
Some guy doxxed her good and has her address and full name and everything
Please kill her if you do meet her thx
>>
>>29324469
This, calling them niggers ain't gonna make em mad no more you gotta be out of their comfort zone an call em porch monkeys or blueberry apes an such.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>29324446
Men don't give a crap a it anything other than looks. Race doesn't matter. I don't even have anything written on my profile.
>>
>>29324540
>blueberry apes
wut

>>29324547
Those are all Chad's
>>
File: 2016-06-16 14.36.19.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16 14.36.19.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
>>29324469
Do I pass? Nigga is the funnest word to say anyway.
>>
>>29324485
Wow she's like a 30 min drive. Bebe bff here I come.
>>
File: rJcmzog.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
rJcmzog.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>29319028
ugly black or avg black both are bad but ugly is really bad
>>
>>29324262
Yeah i got so many qt matches i want to visit there now. And all the girls are sweet and have somewhat interesting personalities
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1242x2208
>>29324547
But check out my account. Only 9 messages in two days and none of them are even hot.
>>
>>29323626
Go back to tumblr, Carl

oc gg
>>
>>29324631
Be my black toronto gf or leave this board pls
t. blackbot
>>
>>29324612
The Jamaicans in Toronto are really loud and abrasive.
Kind of like Bebe.
They're probably better in the homeland tho.
>tfw too poor to travel
>>
>>29323249
What ethnic group?
>>
>>29320404
ewww nigger

the hair, if she didnt do the hair i would do and date and stuff. not a robot
>>
>>29324676
Kikuyu
Born in Githurai 45 to be exact
>>
>>29324683
Yeah, the hair is really offputting.
Way too thick and heavy
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1280x721
>>29324631
I think it's more of the kind of photo you put on your profile. You look alright from what I can see but it would be way better if you were in a lightly lit room with a shot of your face that isn't so close-up. Here's another picture of Natalya.
>>
>>29324631
I'm setting my location to Toronto and specifying black females
I'll screenshot all the real photos for you robots dw famalam
>>
>>29324675
I'm Jamaican and I gotta agree. People in the island are way nicer but they're always begging for something.
>>
>>29324683
>>29324711

low test faggots spotted

black women with natural hair like that are god tier
>>
File: cuck1.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
cuck1.png
18 KB, 495x391
What's with all these blatant left wing shitposts recently? Are they trying to drive out the indigenous occupants of this board? Where are they coming from?
>>
>>29324783
That's not all her real hair lmao.
Most of that is just fake hair weaved in.
>>
>>29324728
You know her Instagram?i need more pictures for my fake account
>>
>>29324540
>blueberry apes
that's a new one.
i'm using it
>>
>>29324847
It's NataylaBanana, but you'll probably find some better pictures on her tumblr
>>
File: 4551430507_09c22a5fc9_z.jpg (150 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
4551430507_09c22a5fc9_z.jpg
150 KB, 640x456
>>29322544
Southern Indians, like Tamils. Northern Indians look more caucasoid
>>
Kek, this thread.

Beggars can't be choosers.

You really think it's just that easy to get a woman of a different race? If you can't get a woman of your own race, it's practically impossible to get one of a different race. That goes for women, too. Both of you have to be exceptional people to put up with the amount of shit you will get for having an interracial relationship.
>>
>>29324912
>tfw my only almost gf was dfc tiny tamil with a british accent

>>29324919
I see ugly black/asian/indian women with chad's and handsome autists all the time
>>
>>29324919

t. flyover state resident

2 ir relationships within the past 4 years(3 year & 1 year) and have had to put up with 0 shit . white male black female NYC
>>
You guys are crazy. Black women are fucking amazingly beautiful.
>>
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>29324631
Meanwhile black Stacy even has cute Asians thrusting after her, she will ignore them all though.
>>
>>29324999
This is a minority opinion.
>>
>>29325002
She has an Asian boyfriend in real life too
>>
>>29325053
She's had multiple asian bf's
>>
>>29324999
I've had full blown jungle fever since I was a kid
>>
>>29324984
Same here, my last two boyfriends have been white (I'm black) and I've been with my current one for over 3 years now. London though so race relations are a bit different
>>
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>29325053
>you will never hangout with him, you will just lead him on for weeks.
>>
>>29319028
I gotta say I tend to agree
even your own men don't want you
and every minority out there craves the PAGW booty, and the white betas dating outside their race are going for the chinks,
truly you are fucked.
>>
>>29325095
>tfw you're a negress in the londonistan caliphate and you've never had a bf of any race
>>
>>29324817
>he treats 10 year old "statistics" from a site full of bots as if they are the bible
>>
>>29325167
oh look, it's that 25 year old "kv" sheboon
fuck off
>>
>>29325167
EUbot here, want me? I'll marry you if you want as long as you're a KHV.
>>
Black women are a vortex of needy attention on r9k, that's for sure.
>>
>>29324675
From my experience the cutest black girls on tinder where in new orleans but they are snobbier than jamaican girls
>>
>>29325167
I mean, there's always Craigslist my fellow fembot
>>
>>29324984
>t. flyover state resident

I'm actually in Brooklyn, right now.

Perhaps it's not to your face, but it's there and you know it.

It's as subtle as one of your gf's girlfriends asking her, "is it true what they say about white guys?" or your brother or something asking if you've been tested.

It's just the way things are.
>>
>>29324999
Trips of truth dude
>>
>>29324485
Wait, when did she get doxxed?
>>
>>29325258
Where in the EU?
>>
File: 1380553100604.jpg (241 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1380553100604.jpg
241 KB, 600x900
>>29324999
desu in Toronto black and asian qts are more likely to come from good families/be successful anyway.

So it's not just that some of them are qts. Around here if you want to date at your level, it's the way to go.

I'm down with it. I most date such women.
>>
>>29325671
Does it matter? Do you want someone who's literally across the street?
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.