[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sadness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Nayoung.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nayoung.jpg
108 KB, 1080x1080
TFW high school crush got married
TFW current gf is not the girl you really want
TFW you couldn't do any better
TFW sad
>>
>>29318976
i know that feel. dated the girl i didn't really want for five years. she broke up with me last month.

very sad.
>>
>>29318976
>current gf

GTFO you fucking normalfag you deserve everything, kill yourself faggot
>>
>>29318998
relax and dont be mean to bots
>>
Fuck off normie, fuck off and die.
>>
File: Nayoung2.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Nayoung2.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>29319010
But I'm not a bot?
>>
TFW current GF is getting boring
>>
>>29319037
we're all bots, it's all a big simulation.
>>
I'm afraid my love for my gf is wearing off. It's scary as fuck since i don't want to hurt her, she's too nice of a person to deserve that
>>
>>29319058
she's a girl. she'll get over you in a month or so. just live for yourself.
>>
>>29319040
Yup. Honestly I wanna cheat on my gf (would be easy cause it's long distance) but it feels really wrong. I mean I basically told her I love her and shit just cause I was horny and wanted to get in her pants. Now that she actually believes it I would feel bad if I cheated on her and she found out. Don'y really wanna break up though because I'm getting free sex whenever she visits (which isn't very often though). IDK man. Facetiming is a bitch though
>>
>>29318997
>stringing someone along for 5 years
You deserve it
>>
>>29319082
Dafuq dude? Get a grip.
>>
>>29319068
It's not that easy, she helped me while going through depression and alcoholism i feel i owe her sonething. she's quite fragile too
>>
>>29319113
Are you new here or what
>>
>>29319082
maybe i did. i wasn't stringing her along though.

i loved her as well, but i think i want my highschool crush back.
>>
>>29319130
it's easy. she will get over you. don't worry.
>>
Honestly I feel like even if I wanted to find a new girl it would be hard though. I mean I went all through college and only got a girlfriend the summer after my junior year. That's honestly really fucking sad.
>>
>>29318976
dat feel. I don't know what the girl I loved is up to now, though. I don't want to know. It will just make me miserable.

Been dating my girlfriend for a year and a half. I knew from the beginning that she wasn't the one, but I let it keep going, and now she keeps hinting that she wants to get married. I love her but I'm not in love with her. I've already cheated on her once and probably would again. I'm somewhat dependent on her (we live in Korea and I don't speak Korean) and I've never had to break up with anyone before so I don't know how. When I think about it, I feel an overwhelming sense of dread, and it just seems impossible. Plus I know I'll miss her if I do. I know she would rather never speak to me again than just be friends.

It sucks. Don't get a gf, robots. It's a trap.
>>
>>29319348
Dude yeah. Honestly I wish prostitution was legal. It would make my life so much easier. I don't want a relationship right now but I want sex.
>>
>>29319414
A while before I was dating my girlfriend, I used to get drunk and fuck a hooker just about every weekend. Would recommend.
>>
> current gf is not the girl you really wan
> current gf
> gf
God damn I feel like the only one on this board who's been truly alone their entire life.
What I'd give to have girls even interested in me, let alone have an actual gf.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.