[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Usually can't be friends with men since they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: defective_damegami.gif (704 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
defective_damegami.gif
704 KB, 500x397
>Usually can't be friends with men since they're normally annoying and obnoxious
>I'm considered an orbiter if I am friends with women, who I usually get along with better
>>
Your an orbiter in denial

or 14

most likely the latter
>>
Men are objectively the better friends.
There must be something seriously wrong with you and seeing that you posted anime it spretty obvious.
>>
>>29318871
I'm with you OP. I wish sex could be obliterated. Gender, too.

People will think I'm crazy, but I believe our animalistic side gets in the way of the love we're capable of as a species.
>>
>>29318962
Once artificial wombs are advanced enough women will die out dont worry.
>>
>>29318885
>>29318885
>>29318885
this be the truth
>>
>>29318962
I just wish everyone was anonymous unless identifying yourself is absolutely essential (medical/criminal records for example).
>>
>>29318871
I usually can't be friends with women since they're normally annoying and obnoxious
At the same time I can't be "one of the guys" when I talk to men, so there's this reserved distance all the time.
>>
>>29318871
you get along better with women because they're extremely uncritical to the opposite sex to their face as long as they aren't very obviously malformed

>they are laughing at you behind your back
>you are a laughing stock of all your peers
>none of these vapid friendships are actually dependable

i recommend getting over yourself and getting used to criticism so you can function properly with men
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.