[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>summer starts >board turns to utter shit see you in september
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465829894124.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1465829894124.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>summer starts
>board turns to utter shit
see you in september
>>
File: sunny.png (45 KB, 641x481) Image search: [Google]
sunny.png
45 KB, 641x481
I don't understand this summer thing?

Can you please explain?

I live in the southern hemisphere in a temperate climate so we don't have a distinctive summer and winter.
>>
>>29318799
college kids and underageb& have more free time so they come on here and shit up the place
>>
>>29318726
>>29318839
Friendly reminder that if you complain about ''summerfags'' you're a newfag and should gtfo.

Even I can be considered a newfag for complaining about newfags complaining about summerfags
>>
>>29319479
>Friendly reminder that if you complain about ''summerfags'' you're a newfag and should gtfo.
that's not a thing
>>
daily reminder that traffic doesn't increase during summer

daily reminder the only thing different during summer is instead of complaining about the reddit boogeyman they complain about the summerfag boogeyman for a couple months
>>
>>29319692
Yes it is, excluding the fact that /b/ made this ''meme'', it also old as fuck.What's the point of complaining about summerfags anyway?What do you think it will happen?It's like complaining about trip-fags , nothing happens if you complain about them.You have to ignore summerfags and that's all.It's not your secret place , if you don't like what someone posts just ignore him/hide thread.
>>
>>29319839
>You have to ignore summerfags and that's all.
yeah that's the plan
>>
>>29319839
You sound like a newfag. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29320476
Kill yourself as well you fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.