[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She talks to you only because she broke up with her boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1466037182446.jpg (105 KB, 593x936) Image search: [Google]
1466037182446.jpg
105 KB, 593x936
>She talks to you only because she broke up with her boyfriend
>You didn't know how long ago they broke up
>As soon as they get back together she ditches you, and instantly forgets all those weeks we spend talking

Should have seen it.
>>
>>29318514
>She talks to you
no she doesn't
nobody talks to me
i don't even know any women that aren't family
>>
File: uvFH0R0.png (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
uvFH0R0.png
12 KB, 400x400
>>29318521
She was the only "female friend" i had, but she didn't know that. Never when autism on her or anything. Felt like i had a friend and bang it was instantly gone within a flash. It was somewhat exciting knowing a message was waiting for me when i woke up.
>>
>>29318540
sorry pal
i don't know tf
nobody has ever messaged me
the only email and texts i get are from my phone company and other ads

good luck in living
hopefully you don't get used again
>>
>>29318553
i should have listened to r9k
men and women cant be friends, only man and man can.
>>
>>29318627
nah i don't have any men friends either
i'm at the point where i don't think anyone is really friends at all but they're too scared to be alone so they just pretend to hang around with people they really hate
>>
>>29318643
sounds like it, i also have been told when i was working by the guys that never trust anyone, and no one is really your friend and they will always fuck you over.
>>
>orbit a girl since 2014 who just broke up with abusive ex
>tell her I like her and finally make a move mid-2015
>she says no and gets back with ex
>it lasts a month until she leaves him and goes back to me leading me on
>make another move but this time even more beta and desperate
>says no again and gets with another guy
>2016 and this is still happening
>woke up today to a 'good morning xxx' from oneitis

I'm in a cycle of being pathetic but she's my only hope for happiness
>>
>>29318806
literally just don't
she's using you
just cut all communication
if you don't have important legal or job related reasons to have your phone on, leave it off all the time
>>
File: 13432728732.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
13432728732.png
47 KB, 632x852
>>29318806
just ditch her anon, Stacey doesn't give a fuck about you and never will.
>>
>>29318643
Do you wanna have friends? If so maybe we can be online friends or something.
>>
>>29318850
I'm too paranoid to have online friends because I'm worried about a stranger knowing who I am even if I'm cripplingly alone.

My paranoia outweighs anything else and there's a really good chance I'd be an absolute awful friend.

thank you for the offer, but people nice enough to offer are probably better off with better people
>>
File: 1391124737800.jpg (471 KB, 1167x831) Image search: [Google]
1391124737800.jpg
471 KB, 1167x831
>>29318825
using me for what though? why would she talk and flirt with me for literally years like this if she never thought we'd get together, she knows how I feel too.

I don't understand...
>>
>>29318867
Come on tell me a little bit about yourself. Doesn't have to be personal. I don't think you're an awful person.
>>
>>29318923
Shut the fuck up moron, and take your pitty friend bullshit back to tumblr.
>>
>>29318954
Well fuck me for offering someone something that might make him happier.
>>
>>29318981
>Well fuck me

well if you're offering..
>>
>>29318806
>"Sorry I'm not interested in keeping in contact with you unless its leading to something more than just friendship"

From then on only text her back if she's asking you something that has to do with you and her specifically. Don't cave in and lower yourself beneath her, don't be a cunt, be civil but be firm.
>>
>>29318806

Just don't reply you stupid cuck.
>>
>>29319125
I'm ready when you are big boy
>>
File: 32.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
>tfw you realize shes busy talking to chad
>someone who doesn't care about her
>while you sit on r9k lonely
>>
>>29318514
I know that feel. My ex from like the 7the grade ( we're 23 now) always contacts me when they are not getting along. She would call me baby and all that type of shit, we would fuck once or twice and they'll kiss and make up so she forgets about me until the next time they get into it. Like clockwork. I mean I have gf but God damn it quit playing with my emotions
>>
File: yyyya.gif (973 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
yyyya.gif
973 KB, 320x228
>>29318514

lol,

Seriously? Why did you think that would go anywhere? You literally spent weeks beating yourself/plotting for her body, do you even understand how fucked up that is?

She's on the rebound and you thought you could just swoop on in and be her knight being super overtly sincere and romantic when she just lost someone she most likely thought she loved??

>I should have seen it.

lolx2

So you only spent time with her hoping to slide it in? Or perhaps you were under the impression that this was a good time to propose to a vulnerable and confused person?

That person can go hang out with whoever they want, with no pretense to anything other than friendship. Best advice I can give you OP, grow up and get over yourself. The person you are attracted to is not a slice of pizza, or a trophy doll for your collection.
>>
>>29318514
Do you think she owes you something? That's creepy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.