[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember growing up being told women where nice, women could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I remember growing up being told women where nice, women could be trusted. Voys where mean and violent. How folish i was for beliving that lie and how heartbreaking it was realising it.

When was the first time you realised the lies about women?
>>
Boys* not voys
>>
>>29318512
>Kindergarten
>Girl with hairy arms sits across from me
>Sometimes space out and imagine things
>Accidentally look at her once while spacing out, not realising it
>She says "eew" and tells the teacher
>Be carried by my arms and legs by two teachers out of nowhere into the principal's office
>They are yelling at me and telling me that I need to treat other students with respect
>It's the hardest I've cried while I try to distance myself, unsure what I could have possibly done to deserve to be treated like this
>Never look at passing girls or in a girl's direction out of trauma I can't get over again

I wonder why I ended up here?
>>
>>29318512
Who told you any of that?
Seriously, who the fuck is passing this shit on, single moms?
I remember my dad talking about women and he gave me great rules
-80% of everyone is just getting along. Nothing wrong with them, but nothing great. 10% are great, 10% will mess you up. Men, women, whatever
-A certain percentage of really pretty girls are crazy as a shithouse rat. I don't know why, but it is true. This doesn't mean there aren't girls that are nice, pretty, and smart, but be careful.
-A certain percentage of plan-to-ugly women have the kindest, gentlest souls of any humans. Some of them are just mean, though, so be careful there, too
-If you have never spoken to a girl or spent much time with her, you don't love her, you have a crush. A crush means about as much as wanting a candy bar.
-You don't have 'one, single soulmate'. Don't ever believe 'she is The One'
-That being said, marriage is forever whether you like it or not, so pick a wife carefully
>>
I knew from day 1 cause i wasnt a dumb shit
I grew up with mom and sister and a bunch of female cousins
what I couldnt figure out is why everyone else treated women so good for no reason
>>
>>29318615
Well my mom always told me that and about almost every teacher ive had. To bad i belived them
>>
>>29318642
How was it growing up with only females around?
>>
>>29318734
crap imo but it wasn't just females, majority females though
>>
>>29318756
I feel yah, hate my sister and my mom is a stranger to me
>>
File: !1295813950204.jpg (655 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
!1295813950204.jpg
655 KB, 1000x800
Finally realizing that femdom is just a meme and has no sort of relevance or actuality in real life had a pretty profound effect on me.

I know that sounds pretty pathetic, but I've since gotten my life around and now fap to rape.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.