[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is my last day of highshool, /r9k/. Hold me please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: 4L_oqrMHY0B.jpg (128 KB, 1123x749) Image search: [Google]
4L_oqrMHY0B.jpg
128 KB, 1123x749
Today is my last day of highshool, /r9k/.

Hold me please.
>>
>>29318371
picrelated?

oregano commentario
>>
>>29318371
pfffffffffffffft

18yo are just as retarded as 16 yo

i fucking hate you underage kids
>>
>>29318464
I just found the picture somewhere. It's not related at all.

Friends are signing yearbooks and whatnot, it's the last day of graduation practice.
>>
>>29318483
Not all of us can be a wizard like you.
>>
>>29318371
I honestly don't know what's wrong.

You feel old? You're too tired to continue education? Bad grades? Some unfinished business with peers? What are you complaining of?
>>
If you're gonna continue with university next in another city or country think of it as a reset to your social life. You gonna have another chance to not fuck it up and learn from high school what to do and what not to do.
>>
>>29318371
>last day of highschool in a few days
>realized I wasted all my highschool life
>no friends
>no gf
>average grades
>barely any ''fun'' memories
>wasn't even bullied or made fun of
>everyday felt the same

I actually made a goal, if in 2 years things don't get better, I will kill myself
>>
>>29319166
I probably made the same goals as you 5 years ago

yet here I still am
>>
I celebrated the end of high school.

It was the end of my bullying and torment.
>>
>>29319166
Instead of promising yourself to kill yourself, promise yourself that you'll take steps towards the betterment of your life.
>>
It really is a weird time.

All the friends you lose and the people you will never talk to again, rather sad really.

But it's the star of the rest of your life, get ready to become more independent.

Your social group will probably be smaller and you will see your friends less, but in a lot of ways it will become a lot bigger. You meet new people in work or uni or when you are out everyday it's great.

But fuck, two years on and I'd love to go back to school just for a week. Smoking behind the maths building, getting high in the estate next to the school, going to McDonald's at lunch, fuck those where good times. The scariest bit is I didn't realise how good they where at the time
>>
File: 1461199246727.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1461199246727.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>>29318371
YOUR NIGHTMARE HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN, MY SON
>>
>>29319166
Dude we all made this goal. Very few went thru with it. Just accept a boring and mundane repetitive life and take up an honest drug habit
>>
>>29319614
I'm a typical ugly, autismal, insanely boring robot whom everyone thinks is square as hell, because I don't drink alcohol or go out, and spend idle time at work cleaning and ordering the workplace, instead of chatting like everyone else.

In reality I'm a polydrug user slowly inching closer to polydrug addiction. I recommend it.
>>
File: kk.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
kk.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>29319561

When they took that picture, do you think the guy was actually running or did he just jump into air to make it look like had been running?
>>
>>29319166
Kek I made the same goal and went through with it, most retarded I have ver been, I cringe this joint about how I acted back then
Anyways you don't want to off yourself until you are at least 23 and your brain chemistry changes turning you into an actual adult who couldn't give less of a fuck about stupid shit
>>
Life gets worse
>>
>>29318371
>Finished high school
>Shit results and grades
>Shit social life
Losing hope tbqh. I always wanted to be a dentist, but I dont i'll even apply with my scores.
Probably going to the military for atleast a year.
>>
>>29318371
The easy days are over, kid. Welcome to hell!
>>
You're highschool seriously goes this late into June?
>>
>>29321216
This. Seriously.

Originalia Commentaria
>>
>>29319166
Kek
Everyone set this "goal." Protip, don't get any big ideas. Things won't go your way, and that's fine.
>>
>>29321282
>>29321012
>>29319614
fuck this is quite depressing, I want things to change
>>
>>29318371
You should be upset about it desu

i miss highschool even if it was the low point of my life

if only i could relive it with my current personality, intellect and looks
>>
File: 1462120818738.jpg (126 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462120818738.jpg
126 KB, 720x720
>>29321840
>if only i could relive it with my current personality, intellect and looks
I literally have brain damage from depression, anxiety, social isolation and drugs, but I'm so much better at life by now, that even if you put me back in school as I am now, I would ace it socially and academically. OP has ruined his life forever by being born unlucky.
>>
File: feeling intensifies.jpg (16 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
feeling intensifies.jpg
16 KB, 315x310
>>29318371
>You will never be sitting next to her on the lake, a little drunk from all the booze at the party and nervously grab her hand and instead of recoiling away like most women she lays her head on your shoulder.
>>
>>29319166
Don't wait for things to get better by themselves. Take a stand and work to improve your life and get yourself on the track to being the best man you can be. Best of luck, brother.
>>
OP you need to realize something, there are two times in your life where you turn into a fucking idiot. A teacher told me this and I've never forgotten it because he happened to be right, after I started looking at how people in my old class acted at these ages

Once you hit 14, you become a complete fucking idiot. All maturity out the window, no trace of it, you're just a stupid kid. Then, you get progressively smarter, all the way up until you hit 17, then it all resets again.

Assuming you're 18, right now you're at the maturity level of a 15 year old, so to speak. You're not really equal to a 15 year old, but comparatively to those older than you you're at about the level of a 15 year old if you understand what I'm saying.

Take the time to be aware of this and limit being a complete moron and making threads like this. Think about it, if you went on /r9k/ through high school, you could have prevented staying here if you were any bit smart as well. You're still here, practically raised by this place, still assuming you've been here for a while. That's just awful, you're a robot on your own accord. Everything that happened/will happen is entirely caused by you whether you know it or not
>>
File: moe (2).png (50 KB, 134x155) Image search: [Google]
moe (2).png
50 KB, 134x155
>>29321954
I didn't want to feel these oddly specific feels
>>
>>29318371
Holy shit, if the focus was divided this pic would be 5 god tier photos of people.
>>
File: 1466045101008.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466045101008.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
18 y/o anon here
my graduation is in 4 hours
hold me r9k

>barely interacted with any women in those 4 years
>all of my friends are going to different unis, mostly out of state
>have to commute 10 miles to uni every day

at least im going for cheap so if im a fucking failure I wont be completely fucked
>>
who cares fags

>25
>no friends or education
>work minimum wage
>no life

you get used to a boring, repetitive life with nothing new or exciting
>>
File: 11062_18691_31648.jpg (90 KB, 361x356) Image search: [Google]
11062_18691_31648.jpg
90 KB, 361x356
>>29322698
>10 miles
Fucking boohoo that's nothing
>Having friends
>>
File: 9l5ifml.png (556 KB, 515x599) Image search: [Google]
9l5ifml.png
556 KB, 515x599
>>29318371
Don't take an off year. Go to university immediately, OP. Trust me. I spent basically three fucking years just debating whether or not go to college, a total fucking waste of time.

and yes, you have to come to terms with not really being a kid anymore. You're 17/18. Wait until you turn 21, then it will really hit you, and again at 30, and again at 40, and again at 50, 60, 65, 70, 80 etc.

just go to university. watch some science/engineering documentaries. understand how important it all is, and major in something that matters in university. go to where they give you the most financial aid/costs the least. take out the fucking loans if you have to. just do it.

forget about high school. you will talk to literally NOBODY from high school within a few weeks of graduating, checking up on them from facebook or whatever, for the rest of your life.

DO NOT take time off. you'll become attached to your parents and not want to leave, even if you say you want to. you will become depressed and suicidal for wasting your time and then you'll have to go to a shittier school. fucking TRUST me of any posts you decide to trust, just go directly after high school, this fall etc. go to class, learn about important shit. meet some people.. if your roommate sucks then fuck him, just ignore him until you can change rooms or whatever. just don't leave. don't make some excuse to drop out, because you don't have any.

realize that yes, you are growing up. you're not a kid anymore. you will look back at 18-21 and wish you did more with those years, no matter how great they were, so don't dwell on shit like that.
>>
>>29323824
Fuck you nigger, thats 20 miles every day out of my no job pocket.
and I wont be having any friends soon you fuckface.
Lynch yourself.
>>
>>29324662
Hope you enjoy having no friends, faggot. I know I will.
>>
>that girl's hairline
JUST
>>
File: willa and friends hug.gif (496 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
willa and friends hug.gif
496 KB, 500x250
Happy end of high school day. You have good taste OP.
>>
File: Plague of Gripes.jpg (49 KB, 1439x808) Image search: [Google]
Plague of Gripes.jpg
49 KB, 1439x808
>>29321954
>>29322005

Yeah, Anon. That shit hurt. Fuck I want that so bad. Girl in OPs pic is just my type too.
>>
>>29318371 >>29323989
Listen to Anon, OP. Don't waste time 'finding yourself' that shit's a meme. 'You' is a constantly moving target.

And fuck high school man. Anon is completely right - all those networks die out instantly unless you're in some podunk farm town.

>>29323989
Also, thanks for the Hila, Anon. Don't even watch that H3H3 shit but she's a top tier waifu.
>>
>>29323989
This anon is right. Just graduated college at 21.

The only thing I would add is: make sure you spend a LOT of time thinking about what you want to do. It's okay to jump in now, take core classes, and experiment a little bit, but after your first semester, you should be confident in what you want to do. Make sure you pick something that's marketable and will actually get you a job out of college. Sometimes picking a major is really fucking difficult at 18, but you need to do it. You don't want to regret your degree.

Life is going to start getting harder in some ways, but better in others. Absolute freedom is one of the best feelings on earth, but it comes with bigger responsibilities that have bigger consequences. Most people don't know what they want to do even when they graduate, because everyone is winging it, but if you plan on going to college, start working on it now.

Also, don't get too worried about free time. Even with a difficult major, you can still pursue the things you like. 40 hours a week isn't all that much if it's your only obligation.
>>
>>29323989
Oh, one more thing to add to this. Make sure to keep in touch with close friends. You'll make plenty of new friends in college, but you'll have to go out of your way to talk to highschool friends. Once you graduate college, you'll have to make time for them, as well.

I say this, because for many people, your highschool and college friends might be some of the best people you'll meet. Cherish them.
>>
>>29324973
Not my personal experience, but this is still good advice. At least for the sake of learning how to keep in touch with people like an adult.

That shit is crucial. Little things like responding to emails promptly, sending replies to letters, and mailing people thank you cards is all a huge part of maintaining friendships and networking.
>>
>>29323989
I went to college and I still live with my parents though.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.