[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw messaged oneitis yesterday on snapchat and her chad boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 535345.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
535345.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>tfw messaged oneitis yesterday on snapchat and her chad boyfriend i didn't even know send me a picture of his cock in her pussy and told me she's busy
>tfw he probably fucked her several times last night and she probably enjoyed every second of it

I BOUGHT HER SOUVENIRS FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING TRIP TO JAPAN! WHY CAN'T SHE RECOGNIZE IM SUPERIOR BOYFRIEND MATERIAL??? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T? IVE KNOWN HER WAY LONGER THAN HE HAS! I WAS THE ONE SHE WENT TO FOR COMFORT WHEN HER FUCKING DOG DIED! I HELPED HER STUDY ALL NIGHT SO THAT SHE WOULDN'T FAIL HER EXAMS! SO WHY? WHY CHOOSE HIM OVER ME?
>>
>>29318243
At least you got to see her pussy
>>
>>29318243
Well you sound angry and fat. I bet her bf is nice and in shape.
>>
>>29318243
>I BOUGHT HER SOUVENIRS FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING TRIP TO JAPAN!

You got cucked lel
>>
>>29318243

did you try asking her out?

you probably should have stop acting like a friend until you actually became her boyfriend
>>
>>29318243
maybe you're unattractive
>>
How do I get a guy to give me trinkets and message me constantly without expecting sex?
Do I have to be hot or can I just be nice?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 430x438) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 430x438
>Orbiting
>Ever working
>Being pathetic enough to orbit in the first place.
You deserve it.
>>
>>29318321

You don't have to be hot but you need to at least be cute. Being nice is just how you keep the orbiters around to buy you stuff.

I actually used this one asian kid that orbited me to help my boyfriend build his gaming computer. The little guy actually did it, albeit with slight tears in his eyes while my boyfriend was saying things like "wow X you've got a really nice friend, i bet all your girlfriends want a piece of this guy."
>>
>>29318243

pics of ur onitis?
might as well since it appears she doesn't give a fuck about you
>>
>>29318243
You're probably a faggot and he probably isn't, so there's that.
>>
>>29318243
At least tell me you screenshotted the snaps.

Maybe send them to her saying, "um your bf sent me this? wtf?" Plant the seed of doubt that her bf has being sending them to others

Also, post em here
Do it faggot
>>
File: Confusedpepe24333457543nby.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
Confusedpepe24333457543nby.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>29318243
Have you tried being urself?
Seriously, just try being urself.
>>
>>29318368
I am that much
Where do you suppose someone out of school finds an orbiter?
>>
>>29318368
We both know you are actually an obese manchild, not a woman.
>>
>>29318425
If this is true, which it isn't, there is noway she wouldn't know he was taking pics.
>*beep**beep*
>"Its that kid anon"
>"here give me your phone im taking a pic"

SOURCE: Pulled the same shit but sent it to my friend she didn't know. But was pissed after. He was like "cool man" and i felt like a dickhead because in my head i thought he would be KEK'N like a mad cunt.
>>
File: 53453.jpg (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
53453.jpg
138 KB, 500x500
>>29318425

Sorry, i replayed the snap because i wasn't sure what i saw the first time and forgot to screenshot it. Even if i did screenshot it the sight of her disgusts me now to the point where i want to throw up.

I wouldn't doubt that bitch told the guy to send me that picture. Woman are whores.
>>
>>29318504

This. Girls lock their phones now, there is no way he managed to take a picture of her ass using his phone without her being okay with it.

Sorry OP, you got cucked. Deal with it. You're basically the equivalent of a used tampon now, you served your purpose and now she's throwing you away.
>>
>>29318243

kys loser lmao
>>
Just like my NTR hentais
>>
>>29318243
This is where having a big dick comes in handy.

If this ever happened to me I'd have to get it out and send a cheeky snap back, you know either she or he would see it. She'd either mire or say "eww", he'd feel insecure as fuck and then you have that dominance over him, kek
>>
i don't know what i would do in this situation. i think i might snap if she allowed that to happen, he'd be dead. or i'd jerk off to the picture several times.

i'd flip a coin and go with the natural flow and order of things
>>
>>29319196

>he'd be dead

you wouldn't do anything and you know it pussy, you'd just jerk off to it like the cuck you are LOL
>>
>>29319185

Oh yeah, she definitely wants to fuck the big cock attached to a scrawny beta male. SOOO hot XD

Let's be real, if you did send a picture back it would in truth show your own insecurity and out you as a creep. You're not her boyfriend, you're just a friend as far as she is concerned. She'd think "why is my friend sending us a picture of his cock chad?" and the answer is you're getting hard watching her get fucked. aka you're an insecure cuckold.
>>
>>29319280
I'm 6' with a decent frame, nice projecting though lel

Why would Chad need to send one in the first place unless he felt the need to (aka he's also insecure), which means my bigger dick would be fairly likely to get to him, especially if she commented on it
>>
File: 1465704971179.jpg (58 KB, 493x698) Image search: [Google]
1465704971179.jpg
58 KB, 493x698
>>29319225

whatever you say amigo, i've got nothing left to live for anyway

its why I'm here
>>
>>29319310

>Why would Chad need to send one in the first place

Because you're blowing up her phone with constant beeping is annoying him. You're thinking way too hard about this. To him you're just some loser interrupting his fuck time.
>>
>>29318262

This desu. Get to see her pussy AND blackmail her with the picture? Sounds like heaven
>>
>>29319347
I very rarely text the girl first unless I actually want something or want to know something though. Usually initiate conversation in person desu, again, nice projecting
>>
>>29319367

Then you wouldn't be the person like OP getting those pictures, that shit only happens when you're a beta male who's constantly harassing her over text/snap/whatever. Dipshit.
>>
>>29319390
Maybe, I would like to be in that position to put the other guy in his place though kek
>>
>>29318335

This hard.

You deserve your self-inflicted misery, OP.
>>
>>29318442
I'll give you stuff but not for free. If you are cute I can be your sugar daddy.
>>
>>29319412

Again, if you were in that position in the first place you'd look insecure. There's no logical scenario where you'd come out on top.

And even if your cock was bigger, chads who do that kind of shit fuck like animals. She wouldn't leave for an extra inch of cock when Chad makes her cum and moan for 4-5 hours a night.
>>
>>29318442
Vidya games. Post your pic as your steam avatar and reel in the beta orbiters
>>
>>29319445
eeeeeeeh sex is a challenge for me
I'm looking for someone who wants to talk and and drops case of eazy-mac on my doorstep occasionally
>>
>>29319184
same tee bee atych (2 be honest)
>>
>>29319462
How is sex a challenge for you? Are you lesbian or asexual or traumatized or something?
>>
>>29318243
Of all the things that have ever not happened, this didnt happen the most.

Anyone who thinks that this could ever happen is an idiot.
>>
>>29319490
well not really, I just don't really like being touched so much
which is admittedly odd, because so often I lay in bed wishing to god someone would hug me or at least just brush my arm
>>
>>29319458
Thing is I literally don't care, I have no shame and I'd find it funny as fuck desu, most girls that know me know about my size from other girls so I have a decent rep
>>
>>29319500

>Stacy that phone is pissing me off see who it is that keeps messaging
>It's only Tom, you know that guy who helps me fix my laptop and buys me stuff
>I'm tired of this kid always messaging you, give me that i'm telling him we're busy
>*snaps a picture and sends it*

Really? That's unbelievable to you?
>>
>>29318442
Do something productive instead you fucking leach
>>
>>29319538
hey man, it's like what those drug seller guys say
if he doesn't get it from me, he'll get it from someone else
>>
>>29319500
>"Hold on babe, just gonna snapchat your pussy to anon to humiliate him"
>WATWATWATWATWATWAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF ME CHAD!!! NO YOU CANNOT!
>>
Invest in better women.
>>
>>29319579

>If you don't do it you don't love me
>a-alright chad.. this is so embarassing tho ;_;...
>>
Chad only fucks her like that for the first week, after that he fucks her for 3 minutes, blows his load and goes back to COD with his bros. Only the desperate sex deprived beta fucks like an animal all the time to try and make up for being so lame.
>>
>obvious troll thread gets so many responses
I guess browsing /r9k/ all day does destroy your perception of reality.
>>
>>29319648

Chad does what he pleases. If he wants to fuck her for 5 minutes he does. If he wants to fuck for 4 hours he does. And Stacy will stay with him even if she's unsatisfied because having his divine cock in her at all is a blessing to her.
>>
>>29319641
This is where I have my kek and the timelines diverge

>1. I don't love you, you ape.
OP doesn't suffer, but still orbits her relentlessly

>2. Fine, fuck it, do it you ape.
OP suffers, never orbits her again(?)
>>
>>29319695

I think Chad actually did OP a favor.

If Stacy decided to not let Chad send the photo, OP would have ended up confessing his love to her years down the line only to get shot down. Chad actually ended up saving anon years of his life to find another pussy.

Chad is actually a pretty cool guy now that i think about it, even if his intentions were impure.
>>
>>29319677
Whenever I see a post like this I can't help but think the anon behind it secretly wants to be a woman.

Seriously, it reads as a projected pet slut fantasy you have or something. I'm not saying you should fuck guys or anything, but maybe it's time for you to, y'know, start fucking some guys.
>>
>>29319525
The fact that you keep replying to cover yourself shows your insecurity.
I'm not even that dude and you come off weak.
>>
>>29319888

trips have spoken.

orignalllfe comment
>>
>>29319727
>Chad gave OP a clean break
>the clean break is best
>Now OP is free
>>
>>29319888
>Replying to a discussion makes you seem weak

???
>>
>>29319658

Implying troll threads aren't a thousand times more entertaining than real threads
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.