[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ignoring politics for a minute - does anyone else think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (350 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350 KB, 1300x1300
Ignoring politics for a minute - does anyone else think that our world, and the lives we lead, get shitter collectively? It's been something that I've theorised lately.. Based upon nothing but anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>29318213
No.

The proof that it is getting better and better is the very fact that you have increasing access to information about what's happening around it which you then base your confirmation bias of that it is getting shittier on.
>>
>>29318213
It's just you getting older, anon. I enjoy living life without polio or the plague.
>>
>>29318238
Seeking non-autistic answers here, to corroborate my esoteric belief system.

Thanx.
>>
>>29318264
I'm more-so speaking in terms of overall unhappiness and despair, rather than the obvious technological and medical advancements that have been made..

I think the universe is imploding.
>>
>>29318213
Technology is obviously getting better but it's obvious morals and culture in general are getting worse. We're in a dying empire phase.
>>
Yeah man, I wish I could go to the past and live in a world of slavery and never ending, all encompassing, constant violence.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.