[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get a consensus definition of what it means to be a robot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x337
Lets get a consensus definition of what it means to be a robot.

Lets put our heads together and come to a conclusion.

What is the definition of a r9k robot?
>>
Must be:
- Male
- Neet
- Poor
- Khv
- No social circle

The above criteria is just the tip of the iceberg. Im sure there's more.

If you are not at least all of these then you're not a robot. You're a failed normie at worst, or a late blooming normie
>>
File: 11.jpg (320 KB, 863x584) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
320 KB, 863x584
>male
>virgin
>loner
>no social media
>autism (optional)
>weird hobbies/interests (optional)
>>
>>29318248
What if you are living in a place that forces you to work, without any convenient neetbux?
>>
>>29318203
Explained this many times...

Blames no one for the way he turned out, including himself = robot.

Blames everyone for the way he turned out, including himself = normalshit.

A robot is one who thinks of causes that he is the way he is.

A normalshit is one who just looks around for people to blame for shortcomings either his or other people's.
>>
File: 1464653977595.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
1464653977595.png
204 KB, 409x480
>>29318283
>believing in 'blame'
You're not a robot. You're a plebeian normalshit.
Hurry up and ascend.
>>
>>29318258
What about having all those (including actual autism) but not being a virgin?
I don't know how but I had sex with a girl in her 20s when I was 16 because she came on to me strongly and I thought that sex shouldn't be a big deal at the time. Since then I've realized how big of a deal sex is and how important it is, am ashamed of myself, but I don't know where I fit in. I get rejected here for being a non virgin bit you guys are all I relate to. I hate being a non virgin. I know it's my fault but I don't know where else to go.
>>
>>29318307
I don't. I'm not a normal who thinks that as soon as I acknowledge that I was fucked by parents or school or society then I 'blame' those. I just acknowledge the ways in which I have been molded.
>>
>>29318248

I like this definition except for the 'poor' bit
>>
>>29318311
>What about having all those (including actual autism) but not being a virgin?
You're a filthy normalfag, buddy.
Only exception is if the robot paid for sex. He can still be a robot but he can't be a true wizard.
>>
>>29318311
It means you at least have a social circle. Therefore youre not a robot but a low-tier normie instead.

People with no social circle cannot get laid
>>
There's all different kind of robots, from AVPD NEETs to depressive lolicons to /pol/friends with guns, waiting out the Happening. Our tribe is as varied as the rainbow.
>>
>>29318333
Sure but they still have to fall into this >>29318258
criteria.
>>
>>29318323
Damn
>>29318324
>social circle
It was my sister's wedding, I have never had a friend.
I just want to fit in somewhere for once in my life.
>>
>>29318322
On look, it's the middle class "robot" if youre not poor then it means your parents or you have the financial resources to fix your shitty life and get out of robotdom
>>
>>29318333
Im the avpd neet.
Can it get any worse than avoidant personality disorder?

i cant even try to make new recipes because im subconsciously holding myself back. I've been eating the same meals since 2009. The psychiatrist won't give me xanax because 'ill just end up creating dependence'
>>
>male
>virgin
>never had a girlfriend
>introvert
>no friends
>kissless
>no social media accounts (except fake accounts used for stalking & creeping)
>>
>>29318357
You were attractive enough to get laid..
>16
>didn't know what he was doing

Bullshit. You knew you were getting glorious pussy that day.
>>
File: 1465596878970.png (28 KB, 778x476) Image search: [Google]
1465596878970.png
28 KB, 778x476
>>29318357
This is an anonymous imageboard you fucking retard.
You don't have to tell people that you're not a virgin. Fucking hell.
>>
>>29318365
I am a robot because I feel complelty disconnected to my fellow man. I don't understand what drives them or how they connect No amount of money is going to change that
>>
>>29318311
cyborg at most
just by the fact that a girl actually considered you to be someone desireable
>>
>>29318429
>cyborg
CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THIS SHIT?
THERE ARE ROBOTS AND NORMALFAGS.
NOTHING IN BETWEEN.
>>
>>29318419
>>29318258
What is about social media which triggers you?
I am all of the rest of those things, except kissless/social media.
>>
>>29318422
I know, I said
>I know it's my fault
I believe I have responsibility for everything I've done.
>>29318427
I never do, I pretend to be one but I thought it would be relevant to the thread to get some discussion about the importance of virginity for a robot.
>>29318429
That is completely fair.

Don't do what I did robots. It's not right.
>>
>>29318283
this is one of the dumbest things ive ever read on this board
>>
>>29318448
Maybe robot and normals are just categories.

Perhaps a cyborg is a type of robot just like how chad is a type of normie?

But the other anon isn't a cyborg. Probably a failed normie. He was attractive enough to get laid by a woman older than him after all.
>>
>>29318457
It's very simple.
Social media is for normalfags. Therefore, if you use social media, you are a normalfag.
Go die.
>>
>>29318471
If anything, a cyborg is just another type of normalfag.
>>
>>29318457
Social Media = has friends

Robots don't have friends. If you have a fake facebook account just to stalk & creep on people, that's fine.
>>
>>29318448
a cyborg is a failed normie
>>
>>29318488
Then we're going to have to define cyborg. From what I've come across. A cyborg is a normie only on the surface.
>>
>>29318457
>>29318491
on Twitter you don't have friends though, you just tweet/retweet things and maybe sometimes people in the world see them and retweet them or follow you for it or argue with you.
Similar to 4chan really.
>>
File: 1463277408094.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463277408094.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>29318501
>A cyborg is a normie only on the surface.
Yeah I'm fucking done with this thread.
You are a fucking idiot and there is so much weird and wrong with that statement.
Wouldn't be surprised if you were still in high school.
>>
>>29318519
Okay then read this anon >>29318274
Is he a robot or not? Hes forced to work to survive. Hes a normie only on the surface. Hes a cyborg by definition. Show me a better defintion for cyborg.
>>
>>29318513
>people follow you
>people think your opinions are worth something
Yeah, no. People mock and show disdain for robots, they never think their opinions are worth anything.
>>
>>29318203
in this thread we try and redefine robot terms so that we can "diversify" r9k and encourage normies and grills to the board.

Only normies and grills need a consensus on what robot terms mean, you'd know what they mean after spending weeks to months here.
>>
a robot is an autists generalization of himself
>>
>>29318365
>salty poorfags at it again

Poorfags are the worst.
>>
>angry and whines about his life all day
>blames everyone but himself for his shitty life
>>
>>29318875
But if youre not poor then it imples you have the resources to escape robotdom.

Unles youre so rich you can choose to live the neet life like a king?
>>
>>29318924
You have to be at least elliot rodger tier rich to escape robotdom. Middle class arent wealthy enough for that
>>
Why does it matter if someone is robot enough? What is this for kind of shit? The robot olympics?
>>
>>29318248
>- Male
Aye
>- Neet
Am in college but never go to any of the classes
>- Poor
Nope. Upper-middle class.
>- Khv
Aye
>- No social circle
Have a couple of acquaintances and a few close friends.

What am I?
>>
>>29318311
Nope. If you had sex you're a normie. You can't even be a cyborg. Not being a virgin instantly directs you to the normalfag class. I thought we all agreed on this? It doesn't matter if you're an edgelord, if you had sex, you are a normie.
>>
>>29319181
Late blooming normie/low-mid tier normie

Youre pretty normie desu. The khv part i can you dealing with that before you finish college.
>>
>>29319181
>upper middle

Any advice on being rich that people from poor/middle class families never get told about?
>>
>>29318395
>Can it get any worse than avoidant personality disorder?

Yeah.

Borderline.
>>
>>29319223
Hate to tell you but everyone else finished college, I just have a few leftover exams that I failed to take a year back so I briefly need to go to the building to finish those, but I'm done with college. So yeah I failed to get laid even in college.

>>29319241
Might sound cliche but spend wisely. When it comes to vidya buy ONLY subscription or multiplayer-based games, pirate any singleplayer ones. If you want a car save up for a decent one, don't just get yourself a 90s Ford otherwise your richfag (objective even in my case) status will decrease.
>>
>>29318283
You're actually fucking right.
But there's a thin line there, that small percentage of 'robots' that actually are robots by your definition have the mental possibility of escaping robothood, since they're emotionally mature enough to realize they can't blame mommy, daddy and le depression for everything.
>>
>>29318457
the very thought of getting a message on kikebook or commenting with your real name on instagram with your real name gives me a rush of anxiety
>>
>>29319253
Borderlines at least go out and do stuff. Borderlines are he female equivalent of narcissistic personality disorder.

Avoidants like me literally stagnate in their own existence. Goals are avoided because of some unreasonable yet overwhelming feelings of apprehension. Eventually goals arent even bothered to be pursued and all you do is just exist.
>>
General consensus over the years has been:

>Normie
Large group of friends
Active/healthy lifestyle
Socially inept in few or no ways at all
Extraverted
Lost virginity

>Pseudo-normie/cyborg
Group of friends, but they are also strange or are friends because they share a hobby with you (e.g. D&D, Warhammer, MTG)
Alternative lifestyle
Socially inept in some way
Introverted
Optional: virginity

>Robot
Very socially inept
Little to no friends
Introverted
Inactive/unhealthy lifestyle (shut-in)
Virgin
Optional: weird hobbies

>Wizard
Same as a robot but 30+ years old
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.