[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ANTI SLUT-SHAMING PODCAST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Welcome to GUYS WE F****D: THE ANTI SLUT-SHAMING PODCAST. They spread their legs, now they're spreading the word that women should be able to have sex with WHOEVER they want WHENEVER they want and not be ashamed or called sluts or whores.

Welcome to a new revolution.

Each week, Corinne Fisher & Krystyna Hutchinson (together known as the comedy duo Sorry About Last Night) interview a gentleman they slept with. Some they made love to, some they had sex with a few times and some they f****d in a hotel bathroom...er, what? Corinne & Krystyna want to make the world a more sex-positive place...one candid story of intercourse at a time.

https://soundcloud.com/guyswefucked

Seriously... what the fuck? How does this make you guys feel?
>>
sage report and hide
>>
Pretty disgusting desu senpai. This is what society and "women's rights" culture has come to. Being proud to be a cum dumpster for Chads. To slut shame is now "oppression"?

No it's called, "have a little self respect you cock guzzling roastie."
>>
>>29318253
its just so they dont feel bad and can get a beta male to support them in their not qt years

whats really annoying is how authoritative it is, you have a right to be a super slut and sleep with 1000s of chads, but i have the right to think that is disgusting and you will never get money out of me, we both have opinions of each other, so what?
>>
>>29318253
>>29318152
>>29318123
Don't bother with these types. It is their life so whatever. We should't invest time to this.
>>
i refuse to believe this shit is real
feminism was a mistake
>>
>>29318349
>>29318374

well said famalams

How can you make a podcast proclaiming being a slut is a good thing, while at the same time believing someone who thinks otherwise is objectively wrong.

Wonder how these semen demons feel about young teenage girls listening to this podcast?

Actually.. has anyone actually bothered listening to an episode?
>>
I just thought you guys would be interested in knowing i'm taking a giant shit at the moment.
>>
>SHOULD WE KILL ALL MEN?
>GAY PANEL PT 3: HOW MANY DICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET GAY?
>PEOPLE AREN'T CASUALLY FUCKING IN INDIA?
>DO THE KIDS STILL 69?

>actual episode names

well, gents. might as well throw the towel in now if you haven't already.
>>
>>29318349
But the point is your opinion is wrong. And it is.
>>
Good to know. If I see them in a club I'll hit on them because I know they put out.
>>
>>29318123
See how they react if you tell them that Chads are just using them to pump and dump. Roasties get toasty when they entertain the idea that maybe, just maybe, they're not special, flawless snowflakes. Goddamn sluts.

Also, see how they frown upon the dudes that fuck anything that walks. What the hell are they doing, then?
>>
>>29318462
I don't get it. You're asking how they can make a podcast with the right message and also say the opposite is wrong?
>>
>>29318695
People who aren't bitter virgins know women don't get used up from sex
>>
>start listening to the most recent episode
>30 seconds in already complaining about trump and women's rights

yeah ok I don't need this
>>
>>29318713
They kind of do. Their looks only last for so long m8.
>>
File: 1455347882354.jpg (27 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1455347882354.jpg
27 KB, 615x409
>>29318123
>thinking women fuck men

what a true american
>>
>>29318713
Except for diminished pair bonding and less stable relationships anyway.
>>
>>29318123
> podcast
> soundcloud
>>
>>29318713
roastie on damage control desu
>>
File: Halloween costume 2015.png (314 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
Halloween costume 2015.png
314 KB, 640x606
>>29318123
Don't really give a fuck. Sluts can bitch and moan about being "labeled" as much as they want; the only people who are going to fall for this rubbish are spineless nu-males.
>>
>>29318697
>right message
>being this delusional

It's okay to disagree and call someone wrong.

It's not really okay to consider yourself objectively right on such a morally questionable topic.

My point was... spreading this message to other promiscuous women is one thing. Spreading this message to teenage girls is something completely different.
>>
>>29318713
I think it is normal to "rationalize" your behaviour. Like these womyn do and what robots do.
But I'm inclined to believe that too much sleeping around is not all too good either.
It could be harder to have a stable relationship since you are used to a certain pleasure. Think of how drugs deplete your pleasure chemicals.
Slut shaming is stupid tho.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.