[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did that. I told her my feels, robots, and got rejected. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: JY1_EMQRbt4.jpg (52 KB, 630x611) Image search: [Google]
JY1_EMQRbt4.jpg
52 KB, 630x611
I did that. I told her my feels, robots, and got rejected. I knew a girl like her would never like someone as pathetic as me, but I did it anyway. Now I risk losing even the friendship.

Please someone stop this ride.
>>
>>29318087
>I told her my feels

You fucked up
>>
You dun goofd. You showed your pussy emotion. Girls dont want that. They want a strong chad to hold them in there arms. Not them holding some fat slob neet in there arms
>>
>>29318096
I know, but my mind was not cleat that time... and, for a moment, I thought that she could feel the same. She seemed so happy near me.
>>
>>29318087

Good.

Her boyfriend will be so happy to hear one of her annoying orbiters are gone while he's making her moan and filling her full of his cum.
>>
I'll never show my feels for anyone anymore. I should have known my place.
>>
>>29318087
>Now I risk losing even the friendship.

this doesnt matter. dont hold onto something you know wont turn into anything more than what it already is. it hurts. im sorry anon
>>
>>29318087
It could be for the better OP. Maybe now you can move on.
I did a similar thing with a throwaway email, just to get it over with. Sadly it still took a thousand years before I finally got freed from that womyn.
>>
>>29318104
I'm not fat nor a neet.
>>
>>29318104
nah, they just want chad. if chad confessed the same feels she'd think he was so brave and deep, shed tell all her girl friends who would swoon and be so jealous.

its all genetics
>>
>>29318148
I hope so, senpai. But she's my only friend, if I lose her friendship, I don't know what I'll do with my life.
>>
>>29318087
Good, now you can move on instead of orbiting her. Rejection is a part of life you will have to deal with. It hurts now, but you'll be a stronger person later on.
>>
>>29318168
That is a situation I am not familair with. I've lost numerous friends though because I shut myself in when I got depressed. Childhood friends and all that.
>>
I'll tell it in details. She's coming to my place this July (I live alone and she lives in another city, about 6 hours away from here). We're gonna use drugs, go to cool places and have some fun.

We were talking yesterday about the drugs I have here (weed, hash, ketamine and codeine) and she said that hash makes her horny. So I said that I'd take hash out of the list, so we would end up doing something she doesn't really want. Than she said that: "but if I use it just to get the courage to approach you?" and than I said that, for me, it would be ok and told her how I feel and then shit went downwards.
>>
>>29318113
Don't listen to these guys, OP. You did a good thing. If you don't make your intentions clear, nothing's ever going to come of it. Sometimes you just get rejected, that's the way things are.

In the future though, don't wait until some dramatic romantic comedy moment for you to finally divulge your innermost feelings to the love of your life. All that's a load of shit. Right after you meet a girl you like, you need to take action and ask her out. You need to let her know that you see her as a potential partner and not a friend.
>>
>>29318254
thanks, senpai. The main problem is that I really saw her just as a friend before, this feel grew inside me without I even noticed.
>>
>>29318295

This is how it always starts and why i always make it a point after 6 months into a relationship to make the girl cut orbiters out of her life.

Guys like you are a dime a dozen, male friends are just a ticking time bomb. One day one of your kind is going to confess your love, get rejected then rape and kill her out of spite.
>>
>>29318408
rape doesn't exist
>>
File: 1454328635429.png (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1454328635429.png
11 KB, 225x224
>>29318251
Well fuck, OP. You were probably gonna fuck her if you just shut your stupid mouth. You might've even had something with her. Instead you had to "share muh feefees" with her, which just served to put her in an incredibly awkward spot. You aren't her boyfriend. You don't love her. There's no such thing as unrequited love. You've let your mind build up this huge image of her that's been idealized and romanticized. I get that you're close friends, but being close friends does not even come near actually being her boyfriend.

Just put yourself in her shoes. She was looking forward to maybe fooling around with a close friend she was attracted to. Then, out of nowhere, her close friend has declared his undying, passionate love for her in some stupid sappy way. What was once just going to be a fun thing has now become more serious than that. She's not comfortable with you having such intimate feelings for her, because they're completely inappropriate for a close friend to have. You could've had a chance to turn your friendship into something more, but you blew it all away with your naivete.

Bring all the troops home and give her some space. She'll probably want to patch things up with you eventually, but who knows how long it'll be. Your chances of having another shot like that are pretty much nil though.
>>
File: theride.jpg (195 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
theride.jpg
195 KB, 553x936
>>29318087
But your ride has just begun.
>>
>>29318441
You're right and it was exactly what I thought afterwards. But she already knew how I feel, bro. I can't understand that shit. SHE ALREADY KNEW THAT I LIKED HER and came with that bullshit. Then I told that because I don't know, I'm an autistic fuck. God, I wish I could die.
>>
>>29318486
Just eat her ass whens she's passed out at your place from all the drugs
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.