[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any heavy weed smokers here? I smoke 2-3 grams per day. First
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13
File: file.png (95 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95 KB, 252x200
Any heavy weed smokers here?

I smoke 2-3 grams per day. First thing I do in the morning, last thing I do at night.

How has it impacted your life?

For me personally, I've still been able to do decently at Uni and have a small business on the side that I run. On the other hand I'm a complete shut in, almost never leave the house unless its to buy weed. Haven't gone to a lecture in 2 years either.
>>
I used to do that shit senpai, AMA.
>>
How do you meet a hookup irl? I work at a gas station, would it be ok to ask people who buy swishers/papers? Or would that be weird? I don't really see people anywhere else and I'm too apprehensive about ordering stuff online
>>
>>29317935
I think if you had a good sense of intuition about who's cool, who's a stoner and who's not.

But judging from your text I'd suggest that you're probably too autistic to ascertain such social cues.
>>
>>29317935
No clue lad, completely legal where I'm at
>>
about .3-.5g/day here, low tolerance and I don't get super high.
>>
a gram a day usually
>>
>>29317913
I smoke every day mainly because it greatly helps with my anxiety and stomach issues. Also it has helped me learn how to appreciate my own time and hobbies rather than wanting to go try to seek out friends. 5 years ago I didn't even smoke but it has been a total life changer for the better.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Omw to work. Used to smoke 1.5 gr a day but cut back to just a gr a week.
>>
>>29318036
Netherlands I presume?
>>
>>29317913
I would probably smoke almost every day if I had an income

I would feel bad wasting my parent's money on fucking weed. I don't want to be any more pathetic than I already am

But oh boy the minute I get a disposable income I'm gonna be a fucking chimney
>>
>>29318036
Nigger there's like .3g in that joint alone, unless you mix with tobacco.
>>
>>29318063
spin, you mean spin you poofta
>>
>>29317913
I wanna get into weed but I don't know how to find a dealer since no friends also how do I know if i'm getting ripped off and any tips on how to prevent getting ripped off?
>>
>>29318063
I put 0.3 grams + 1/3 of a cig in my spliffs and they look exactly like that. If he's from europe its probably a spliff. Pure joints aren't really a thing here
>>
Aussie smoko's can attest to this, smoking weed without tobacco is like eating toast with nothing on it.
>>
>>29318071
I WAS GONNA SAY FUCKING SPIN BUT THEN I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST MY NATIVE AUSTRALIAN SLANG.

Forgive me for trying to be worldy you putz
>>
>>29318079
darknet you IT nEEt figure it out
>>
>>29318079
Order it off a Tor market or something. Or move to a place that doesn't suck ass.
>>29318084
If you want to taste the weed, use a bong. The paper from the joints already tastes like ass and overpowers the weed anyways.
>>
>>29318036
are you a grill? asking for a friend
>>
>>29317913
So in other words, weed turned you into a retard
>>
>>29318084
I prefer it without but yeah, people here seem confused that everyone else doesn't do that
>>
>>29318129
Yeah, but all the ideas I had pertaining to my business were when I was high. It now makes me 2000 euros a month so idc
>>
>>29317913
>>29317913
>stoner
>full-time college
>"small business"

Hey FBI, this guy's a drug dealer
>>
>>29318150
I said I don't leave the house bud. It's an internet based business
>>
>>29318158
or you don't leave the bud at home?
>>
>>29317959
rude. I've had sex with customers so I can probably ascertain stuff like that pretty easily.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>29318061
Yeah
>>29318063
It's like 0.5 gr, it's the first one of the week so i deserve it
>>29318116
i wish
>>
>>29318165
lel

Its completely legal where I'm at. If I wanted to make money by selling drugs I'd just sell research chemical ritalin alternatives like 2-FMA.
>>
I used to be and it made me feel happy but I made a choice to quit because being so dependent on a drug made it worse whenever there were weed draughts, I'd lose my temper all the time and it was horrible.
>>
daily weed use triggered my latent bipolar disorder :)
>>
File: Moon_Lord.png (130 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
Moon_Lord.png
130 KB, 300x275
i've got my shit down to rations. i live with my mom and we both smoke, but i pay for our weed. we smoke a half OZ every 2 weeks, exactly every 2 weeks.
sometimes i think about the amount of money i spend on weed and my stomach starts turning, but life is too hellish without it and i do get some quality, probably as good as it's going to get without being a veritable pot insider working at a dispensary.
i used to grow my own hydroponically, but it's too expensive to maintain temps, the light jacks the temp up, as well as consuming energy its self.
but if you can grow it, definitely do it, it pays for its self eventually and it's a constant source of income.
>>
>>29317913
it was good used to smoke with my girl and chill with my friends blastig tunes, now I'm in australia on a visa, haven't smoked for about 4 weeks, ngl i miss it, found some guy who was meant to meet up and blaze with but he gave me the wrong number, fuck him, weed was great cant wait to smoke it again haha, when i used to smoke it daily i felt fine just couldn't remember things from like 10 mins ago sometimes haha
>>
>>29317913
>do decently at uni
>havent gone to a lecture in 2 years
what
>>
>>29318456
Lecture slides/summaries are enough
>>
>>29318225
That's not even that bad,
I swear to god I used to smoke almost an eighth in a day.
People in Australia don't work and have no conceivable reason to stop, and just love getting baked as fuck.
Not that it's a competition, but Jesus, don't feel guilty for smoking that much. I blew my entire pay on weed. I constantly prioritised getting high over food/eating.
>>
>>29317913
I do the same thing. The main thing I've noticed is cognitive deficits. Short term memory, attention, working memory, and processing speed are all impacted. Fucks with my appetite and thirst too so that I'm almost never hungry or thirsty unless I've smoked a shit ton. I need to take a tolerance break because at this point I can smoke weed covered in oil covered in kief and still barely get high.
>>
>>29317935
Just ask man, see a guy that could be a smoker? Ask him if he got something to smoke, worst thing that could happen is a no.
>>
>>29318467
How do you memorize stuff? Tell me
>>
>>29318467
How do you memorize stuff? Tell me familia
>>
>>29318982
Go through summaries and slides and create my own summaries by writing down the most important stuff by hand in a notebook. Writing by hand makes it easier to remember.

If there is math involved like statistics/finance then practice the problem list given.

Obviously might not work for people in more intense STEM studies and shit
>>
>>29318490
Where in Sydney do you get decently priced weed. I'm out in the hills and I can't find SHT
>>
File: 13c.gif (148 KB, 123x103) Image search: [Google]
13c.gif
148 KB, 123x103
I've gotta wait until we legalize here since I have zero contacts and can't get that shit shipped to my house since I'm at my parents' house currently. Good thing I live in a state that's not ultraconservative as that means it's practically guaranteed.
>>
Anyone gets real anxious and paranoid while high? I got to hate weed bcuz of that, completely the opposite of what i want happens, didnt happen before tho
>>
I think I was doing it wrong because I only something literally inhaling, but no lasting effects after I breathed it out. the
>>
>>29320034
I've only ever been anxious once while high.
It was after a night of drinking with two friends and we went back to one of their houses at like 2am. I hadn't smoked in about three months and didn't realise how little tolerance I had so I cleared two bowls and nearly passed out at the table. Perhaps it was a combination of that and the fact that I'd had about 8 pints of beer and that I really wasn't comfortable being in that house but I started profusely sweating and my heart was racing.
>>
>>29319013
How do you cope with the intense memory loss from weed?

Whenever I smoke I can't remember half of what I did, especially if it's something mental (like taking notes)
>>
>>29317913
I smoke everyday but probably less than half a gram and I'm really high most of the time. How the fuck do you manage to smoke so much? Is your weed really shitty or my tolerance?
>>
>>29320438
I don't have that issue. If I have a lot to study I'll smoke a bit less that day
>>29320491
It's your tolerance. I live in the Netherlands so the weed is good
>>
>>29317913
I smoke, but I don't buy it. I certainly pay for it as far as supplies, time and energy goes.
>>
I smoke on average 0.3g a day. I mostly take bong rips, so it saves weed.
>>
>>29317935
ask if they smoke. if they say "smoke what?" they smoke weed. if they say "yeah, marlboro lights" they smoke weed and think your a narc.
>>
>>29320438
I've smoked every day for 5 years and have never struggled to remember things or stay on top of responsibilities. Alot of these things seem to rely on how healthy your mind is before you start smoking and at what age you start too.
>>
>>29317931
It's a whole different animal/plant now, grandpa.
>>
been smoking a gram of hash everyday for the last 7 years now

my health is literally shit after smoking too much tobacco and hash in dry bongs for this many years

kill me
>>
>>29322081
Change to vape bruh. For both,
>>
File: 1466093914634-807053271.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1466093914634-807053271.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
A lot better than other addictions I've had. Just got outta rehab a week ago...hit up the dispensary in that back.
>>
how can you afford 2-3g a day?
>>
>>29322186
Not sure about that anon, but in central cali I can get an 1/8 at a dispensary for 15 even. Shoot I usually buy an ounce when I go for 120. Weed is super cheap depending on where you live dude, our bottom shelf which is currently strawberry cough is like top shelf fie the midwest
>>
I met my guy whilst I was chilling in an abandoned building with my then homeless childhood friend.

Fortuitous.

He's a connoisseur, I usually get whatever he's smoking.
>>
>>29322237
ye but op doesn't work, perhaps parents send him $
>>
File: 1463354790750.jpg (62 KB, 623x713) Image search: [Google]
1463354790750.jpg
62 KB, 623x713
>Still smoking weed

Dabs are easier
>>
>>29318079
When you finally get to the point where you're making the transaction NEVER EVER eyeball the buds. Even if they're the biggest buds you've ever seen ask for it to be scaled every time. You can't judge density with just your eyes.
>>29317913
I started smoking every day since December 2015. Before that was occasional/celebratory reasons. Now I celebrate every day lmao
>>
>>29322311
My Mom sent meweed money for weed yesterday
>>
i smoke heavily. have no idea how much i smoke but i usually go through 7 grams in a week and a half
>>
>>29322237
Duck man let me live with you
>>
File: 20160514_012458-1.jpg (727 KB, 2039x1877) Image search: [Google]
20160514_012458-1.jpg
727 KB, 2039x1877
>>29322186
By being a functioning human being
>>
File: 1454287749540.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1454287749540.png
3 KB, 343x543
>tfw you smoke everyday so you have to go way harder than your druggie friends
>hotboxing my car, about 6 bowls in on a bong, I'm at a pretty light 5.
>start passing a pipe around too
>oh shit another pipe enters
>excited at the fact I might reach a 10 for the first time in years
>at a solid 7, friends can't take not being able to see their hands in front of themselves anymore
>lightest friend opens his door, all other friends follow suit
I feel like I wasted so much potential
>>
>>29322344
Just move to the greater Stockton area and you're set dude. The central valley is like, the rural nicness of the Midwest with the Internet speeds of Silicon valley and weed a flowing. Medical cards are a joke, he'll the one I got my card at price matched another card giver.
>>
>>29322311
I pay for my own shit with money I make whilst sitting on my ass high af

umad?
>>
>>29322318
Dabs can cause health problems like heart palpitations

It's funny because I qualified for a med card due to something caused by smoking dabs
>>
>>29322484
What's your job?

O'Regano commento
>>
>>29322639
I own a CSGO trading website. Basically I automatically buy skins and resell them at a higher price on the site.
>>
>>29318082
wtf are u trying to say with that?
>>
>>29322673
how did you go about promoting in such a saturated niche? did you create the bot yourself, or paid someone to do it for you?
>>
>>29322976
Banners on csgo.exchange and steamanalyst. Reddit ads on /r/globaloffensivetrade, youtube promotion on a few csgo related videos, worth of mouth.

It's been challenging desu

skins2keys.com is the site

Outsourced all design/coding work.
>>
>>29317913
Used to go through 25g/50g in a week, now im smoking 25g in two months, so thats like 1/2g a day?
>>
>>29317913
Eh, I have a pretty high IQ,and I was able to get into medical school fairly easy while smoking pot almost daily since age 16. I feel like I definitely lost some IQ points due to the pot abuse. I'm lucky because I had a lot of cognitive reserves, but I can definitely tell that I'm not as sharp as I was before I started smoking. I'll still become an MD, but I feel like I could have gotten into Harvard Med instead of the mid-tier med school I'm going to now if I never smoked...

Oh well, c'est la vie
>>
>>29322327
Also use your hands, if the weed is wet they are fucking with you, wet buds weight more and look fatter
>>
>>29323269
Riiiight

top lel
>>
>start smoking weed
>life turns to shit
>dad blames all my problems on me smoking weed
>turn whole life around, go to a different college that isn't soul-crushing and full of noise pollution and douchebaggery, get /fit/
>crank out A's like it's nobody's business, start tutoring
>now smoking like 5 times as much weed as before
>everyone's all proud of me and shit
>not sure if I should just say that I've been smoking pot multiple times a day the whole time or just let them think I'm better because I got sober
>definitely not telling them about the time I took shrooms daily for a month while attending classes
>>
How did you guys get to smoking a G or more a day? I've been smoking chronically for about 3 years now and my tolerance hasn't really risen that much...
>>
I used to. I have now bought a desktop vape and it's really efficient. Usually vape 0.2-0.3g a day, and when I run out I roll joints with the vaped herb. A 7 will last me 2 months or so usually.
>>
>>29323348
I don't get why you think it's so unbelievable. Are you doubting the fact that I got into medical school, the notion that I may have lost IQ points from weed, the notion that I think I could have gotten into Harvard Med, or all of the above?

I admit that, in reality, I may not have lost any IQ points my subjective feeling of being less sharp could just be imagined, and I may have never had a chance at Harvard...But it's a fact that I got into medical school. Pot smokers make it into med school all the time. It's really not that tough if you have a 120+ IQ
>>
>>29323348
Meh, I can believe it. I don't think smoking is necessarily harmful for an adult, but when the brain is developing it's a real possibility that it can affect you.
>>
I wish I could afford to smoke weed every day.

I used to, but now I can't.
>>
>>29323558
>look mom, if I try to sound intelligent by using proper grammar on a chinese cabbage carving board people will believe I'm not a loser that lives in your damp, dirty basement
>>
>>29323503
I don't know maybe you're just lucky.

Then again I did notice that my tolerance really only spiked when I started zoloft maybe 9 months ago. Especially for the bulk of this year, I get 'high' sure but I haven't really had a full on DUDE WOAHH moment in forever.
>>
Highly recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box for smoking dat dank

You can get it new for ~70$ in ebay and it still comes with no-questions-asked lifetime warranty.

It not only saves so much weed but the high just feels so much cleaner and nicer, plus you could smoke inside a car or the tiniest room and there would be zero smell not even 5 minutes after you finish.

And of course it's pretty much like vaping, your lungs and throat will thank you. Especially if you smoke a lot like op.

Just my two cents for robodanking
>>
>>29323715
get one with the power adaptor, dealing with batteries is fucking shitty.

Their customer service is amazing.

Be gentle with the screen.
>>
>Tfw no responsible cannabis user bf
Why even live?
It's so hard to find somebody who also smokes pot that isn't complete degenerate scum.
>>
File: 1383078813584.gif (438 KB, 395x500) Image search: [Google]
1383078813584.gif
438 KB, 395x500
>>29317913
Was smoking almost 24/7 while enrolled in a summer course, cutting back now because I wasn't getting high anymore and was losing mental sharpness. I wish there was a drink that would wipe away my high tolerance. I do an indie/alt/psych radio show for my college and smoke for every show and while I listen to new music. I think weed has impacted my life very positively, I love smoking and listening to music. Weed is a fantastic recreational intoxicant, much better than alcohol, but fuck all those "420 blaze it" fags.
>>
>>29323715
>no smell
Nah nigga, it's a lot less but it's still there.

Still recommend the MFLB all day every day.
>>
>>29318214
"triggered" as in your shit genetics already carried this flaw and it just brought it to the surface. It would have come around sooner or later, don't mad at the cannabis my autistic friend :^)
>>
>>29317935
app called High There. Make friends and ask what's up. Be really careful though.
>>
>>29317935
I met my hookup by chance on 4/20 when they delivered my pizza.
>>
>>29318079
buy yourself a scale, scale it when you get home to see if you got jipped. There's really no other way. Most dealers bag it up and they won't bring a scale. Just don't buy a bag of pre-ground fluff, simply refuse it. Only buy buds (flowers).
There's an app called High There that you could use to find smokers in your area. Once you're sure theyre not a cop, ask where they get their stuff.
>>
>>29323472
>taking shrooms everyday for a month
Obviously fake, you can take them once a week max for the effect to even happen.
>>
>tfw you smoked a blunt this morning and sobered up 2 hours later
I hate my tolerance.
>>
>>29323742
I've never had any trouble with the batteries. They last more than enough for me. If I ever have a chance to buy a used one or something I'll buy it tho

>>29323794
I smoke in my micro dorm room and while you can definitely smell it while I'm smoking it, if you wait 5 minutes the smell is completely gone (assuming you take care of the avb instead of just letting it sit there)
>>
>>29323581
Lol no, chronically smoking weed makes you dumb, at least while you are doing it

Unless by chronically you mean "one joint a day"

But if you are high all day you just don't function properly
>>
>>29324000
I have the PA, and honestly it blows the stock batteries out of the water. Though that might be cause mine have gone through 2 years of recharging. I believe the PA is more powerful than even fresh batteries, though.
>>
>tfw you were supposed to buy more weed today but instead you got high and wasted time on 4chan
>>
I can't smoke it without getting all anxious and shit. Like there is a point where I can act normal but that would be considered as "buzzed".

But as soon as I hit the proper "high" state my mind just can't handle it. It's very intense and I do like some aspects about it but the cons outweigh it. Wish I could do it without the anxiety tbqh senpai, baka.
>>
>>29321179
>smoke what?

I've responded like that so many times on accident when superiors ask me if I smoke when they obviously mean cigarettes and nothing else. It's awkward as fuck but usually they just say "Cigarettes...?" and then I get off by saying "oh haha nah I only smoke cigars" but it's a close call every time
>>
>>29324125
I used to love getting high, but now when I do I instantly get anxiety. I think about how I need a job, how I do nothing all day, and I can't enjoy the high.

Nonetheless I still want to get high every day because it's the only thing that provides happiness in my life, even if it's for just a few minutes a day. I hate it. I hate myself.
>>
Nigga thats cute, i smoke 10 POUNDS a day
>>
Who psychonaut here? Get high once or twice a week but on so many different things I rarely build tolerance. I feel like I can discern unique qualities about every chemical. I keep a journal which helps quite a bit. Also have been getting really good at lucid dreaming. At this pointing doing a racetam stack almost grantees a vivid, long, waking lucid dream for me
>>
>>29324045
I'll definitely get one, then. Hopefully I can find a cheap used one online.
>>
I've been a daily smoker for several years now. I just found out my connect is out of town until early next week and I am completely dry. Any tips for dealing with the inevitable withdrawal symptoms I'll be experiencing this weekend?
>>
File: 1458265520627.jpg (83 KB, 628x987) Image search: [Google]
1458265520627.jpg
83 KB, 628x987
Right here dude. Been smoking hardcore for years now, and loving every second of it. I also have a degree and plan to get my JD in a few years.
>TFW you blow arguments against drugs out of the water by pointing out how many successful and rich people have also tried drugs
>>
>>29324014
There are studies showing permanent IQ loss of 5-10 points in people who smoke chronically before they're 25
>>
>>29323957
Not fake. Yeah, tolerance is a thing, but I can guarantee that taking them constantly in very small doses also produces effects. I think it's good for learning.
>>
>>29319909
Fuck Sydney

I'm from Adelaide.

Y'all should already know we got tha b3st/cheapest in auss.
>>
Weed withdrawls arent a joke. I rember the week after daily smoking for 1 year

Worst fucking week of my life desu
>>
File: 1465762689867.jpg (55 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1465762689867.jpg
55 KB, 600x534
How the hell do people manage to smoke once a day?

Even the smallest puffs make me go full autistic for about 5 hours. I think I'm doing something wrong or at least I hope so because weed used to make me incredibly comfy. Nowadays it gives me the feeling that my teeth are rotting and my muscles tighten up so much that it hurts.
>>
>>29324356
Exercise because you will find it hard to sleep and the work will make you tired. Stay busy and alcohol kind of helps for me.
>>
>>29321269
I'm sure you're perfectly functional, but don't claim that weed doesn't affect memory and general cognitive ability. I smoke a lot and it definitely makes me dumber. I can notice it. When i quit for a few.days or a week and the fog lifts it's very noticeable. My thought and speech patterns become decidedly sharper and clearer when i quit for a few days. I have an idiot office job that requires very little intelligence now, but I'm thankful i didn't smoke in uni
>>
>>29325464
I've gone from 2g per day to 0 with no gradual decrease multiple times and felt no bad effects. Each time it had been 5-6+ months of daily smoking before going cold turkey
>>
>>29325610
The more you smoke, the more you have to smoke to feel jack shit. At this point once I reach my max high for the day, I can smoke as many joints as I want without getting higher at all. I've wasted so much weed doing this
>>
>>29317913
>On the other hand I'm a complete shut in

Is there something wrong with this?
>>
>>29317913
>Any heavy weed smokers here?

For well over 15 years now.

Thinking about quitting.
>>
File: george-costanza[1].jpg (36 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
george-costanza[1].jpg
36 KB, 500x628
>smoking weed with tobacco

Yuros are fucking retarded.
>>
>>29325888
You have to keep in mind that grass is much much harder to get over there so it is very expensive.

They have to cut it with something.
>>
>>29317935
could always buy off dark net markets
>>
>>29325888
Yes, let me use twice the weed to get the exact same high

Top tip
>>
>>29325988
i find smoking with tobacco makes it taste better.
Holland here. 7-9 euros for a gram in the store
>>
>>29317913
>want to smoke weed again
>don't know any dealers
>trying to get a decent job and they always drug test
>weed fucks with my anxiety worse 90% of the time
>>
>>29326061
Do they still have the ban in south-netherland where you need a wietpas ?
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.