[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of you fags give a shit about the Jacob Appelbaum drama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: this cunt.jpg (150 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
this cunt.jpg
150 KB, 620x420
None of you fags give a shit about the Jacob Appelbaum drama?

>King of the anarchist SJWs now being accused of """rape""" by other anarchist SJWs
>Don't want to go to police, so they conduct a public assassination campaign
>Most of the """rapes""" are drunk anarchist sluts who got into bed with the guy and wondered why he then tried to fugg them

Plus there's the whole Tor Project / Wikileaks side of things which hints at gubment agents fanning the flames.
>>
>Jake and I had some minor romantic interest in each other when he invited me to his apartment one evening.
>He told me he wanted to take a bath, and invited me into his bathroom to hang out with him.
>I said, okay, but I don't want to take a bath with you.
>I sat down on the toilet and started chatting with him, and he immediately began coercing me to get into his bathtub.
>I was hungover, possibly still a little drunk
>I wasn't so firm in my resolve because of my somewhat compromised state
> [...] eventually I said, okay, I'll keep my underwear and tshirt on and put my legs in the water.
>I said, okay
>His nonconsensual washing lasted about a minute or two
>nonconsensual washing
>rape

>http://jacobappelbaum.net/
>>
>While travelling, the first time he came to the city I lived in, I invited him to stay at my house. As politely as I could, I explained, "You can have the floor, and I'll take my bed, or the other way around. If you're comfortable with it, we can share my bed, as friends. Meaning no physical contact." We both slept in my bed.

>That turned out (mostly) fine.
>In fact, Jake and I proceeded to share beds in a friendly manner over the years, and nothing bad ever happened.

>Once Jake had moved to Germany, I came to visit friends there for a while, and one night I stayed at Jake's place. Again, we shared a bed, as friends
>we shared a bed

>Sometime around 5 o'clock in the morning, I woke up very confused and startled because my pants were unzipped and Jake's arm was wrapped around me, his hands in my underwear and he was rubbing my clit and rimming the edges of my vagina. I tried to shove him off me and wake him up. He's physically much bigger than me, so the shoving didn't work as well as it should have, but nonetheless he rolled over, a bit exageratedly, mumbling as if asleep

>When confronting Jake about this, I said, "Dude, what the fuck. You started fingering me last night." It took a few seconds for there to be a reaction on his face, and then he seemed confused, saying "Oh... what? I don't remember that."

>half an hour later, he said, "I thought you were her." Here, "her" was Jake's fiancee.
>He continued muttering some excuses about having wet dreams about her. He seemed to suddenly and extremely vividly remember whatever dream.

>repeatedly sleeps in bed with guy, one time guy has wet dream and touches her in sleep
>RAPE
>>
File: king of numale sjws.jpg (104 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
king of numale sjws.jpg
104 KB, 306x306
>I didn't know until very recently that nonconsensual sex, by a friend, is rape. It is for this reason that I am writing this account.

>When I became romantically involved with Jacob, I clearly told him that I wasn't interested in group sex, or having sex in front of other people. I told him this more than once, and clearly stated that if we were going to be intimate, I wanted it to be with him in a private setting.

>One night, he invited me to his apartment to party with him and several of his friends.
>I was intoxicated and not thinking clearly, and it took me a long time to realize that Jacob was going down on me, in the living room, in front of everyone.

>The next thing I realized was that one of his friends in the room was touching me instead of Jacob, and Jacob told me to go down on his friend. I asked them to stop, however, all of this had a really long delayed effect because I was under the influence.
>I was under the influence
>I remember that his friend did stop touching me when I asked him to
>then I blacked out, and when I came back into consciousness, Jacob was having sex with me in the living room with his friends watching. When I realized what was happening, I told him again that I wanted to stop. He asked why, and
>I said that I didn't want to do that in front of everyone.
>Eventually, he brought me into his room, but I felt like I was being punished.

So this slut literally admits that she was romatically involved with the guy - the """rape""" is that it occurred in front of other people while she was shitfaced. (After which she willingly goes into his room and presumably willingly continues).

And apparently the event was so untraumatic that she didn't even know it was rape until others convinced her of it.
>>
Kek. Keep these up OP
>>
>>29317769
that's what you get for being a commie
>>
>>29317769
>Jacob Appelbaum
Who?
>anarchist SJW
What?
>>
>>29317769
That's a pretty stupid summary of the conflict. If you want to whine,at least be original.

https://github.com/Enegnei/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor/blob/master/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor.md
>>
I always thought this dude was gay
>>
It's just the natural order 2bh that a man who abandons his masculinity and throws his lot in with the intersectional feminazi suffers for it. That's like a white man joining ISIS and wondering why he's the one asked to wear the suicide vest.
>>
>>29318494
>>Jacob Appelbaum
>Who?
Basically Assange-lite, some kind of privacy activist associated with the Tor project (muh darkweb). Kind of famous in internet activist circles. All of the key players (Appelbaum and his accusers) are likely targets of interest of the US government.
>>anarchist SJW
>What?
Consider the two words separately and then put them together. The most hilarious thing is none of the accusers want to involve the police since they are so against the state. So they are conducted pretty much the biggest public shaming campaign ever (see http://jacobappelbaum.net ), and trying to get him to apologise or join some "re-education" programme or something.
>>
>>29319103
Not really interested in the BS around the conflict, only these stories that laughably claim to be "rape"

Even from your link-

>"West," who was kissed without consent by Appelbaum at a hacker event (January 27th, 2016).
>"Kiwi," who initially "joined the digital rights community because of him," was then shamed by Appelbaum in public during the process of building their professional career (January 28th, 2016).
>"Daniel," who was dating someone in the Tor community, says Appelbaum violated their privacy and propositioned them for sex (January 31st, 2016).
>"Forest," who was propositioned for sex and sexually assaulted while she was sleeping (February 1st, 2016).
>"River," romantically involved with him at the time of the incident, was propositioned for group sex and, while intoxicated, sexually assaulted by Appelbaum and subjected to unwanted sexual advances by at least one of his friends at a party (February 2nd, 2016).
>"Sam," who had a "minor romantic interest" in Appelbaum and was persuaded while intoxicated to get in a bathtub with him at his apartment, followed by verbal abuse when they resisted (February 3rd, 2016).

"kissing without consent" "shamed in public" "propositioned for sex" and "sexual assault" after getting into bed or bath with the guy.

The closest thing to actual rape appears to have been committed by Appelbaum's friend, not him.

And the guy is literally being called rapist and pilloried by the activist community.
>>
>>29319513
These sluts are just performing a petty witch hunt. Nothing to see here
>>
>https://twitter.com/isislovecruft/status/743131291093209089
>https://blog.patternsinthevoid.net/the-forest-for-the-trees.html

This is the SJW who had "her clit rubbed" after repeatedly sleeping in the same bed as the guy, probably in his sleep.

>Such a brave and awesome person, inspiring <3
>>
>anarchist sjw
oxymoron. The whole point of sjws is that they want the governmwnt to control every aspect of there miserable lives
>>
>>29319609
Their**

oc gg
>>
>>29319564
Indeed they are, but the thing to see is the extent of and how organised their witch hunt is.

>Literally feelings nauseous right now.
get a load of that guy

>>29319609
Most SJWs sure, but this is a unique breed. Social justice beliefs are present in the anarchist groups. They want their social justice beliefs inflicted by mob rule and public shaming, rather than the government.
>>
Literally one sane woman among them
>>
On of their first stories used as "evidence" was also refuted by the woman in question:

>On June 7, 2016, Gizmodo published a story in which "eyewitnesses" - Emerson Tan, Meredith Paterson, and Andrea Shepard - supposedly "recount" Jacob Applebaum's "unwanted sexual advances". The article was quickly picked up and developed further, for example by the dailydot. I am the girl in that story.

>"Jake has his hands all over this girl, and she is very obviously not very happy. You know, she's looking for her bag, they're having a conversation and she's looking for her bag she can't find her bag and she appears to be really quite distressed and Appelbaum forcibly attempts to try and kiss her, grabs her arm and her backside and makes a move for her breasts."

>I did indeed look not very happy. I was emotionally distressed at that time and told Jake, one of my close confidants, about my situation. He did have his hands all over me, just as I had my hands all over him. At no point did Jake forcibly attempt to try and kiss me, nor did he grab me in any inappropriate manner.

>While we were talking, I realized that I didn't have my bag with me, and started looking for it. Anyone who has ever lost sight of their wallet and phone will look "quite distressed" as a consequence.

>I recall Tan approaching me, asking me if Jacob was harassing me. I said he wasn't. Nevertheless, Tan dragged me away and immediately started talking intensely to Jake. At that point I decided to leave, since my friend was waiting for me. I walked him to his hotel, which was only a couple of blocks away.

>http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sop8ps
>>
File: 1455053436404.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1455053436404.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>29319591
>antigun
>anarchist
>>
>>29319730
Rekt. Old feminists are refreshing to see compared to these retard SJW's. I never thought I would think that.
>>
>>29320220
you tell me what the fuck these people are

got to call them something
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.