[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just need a girlfriend to fix all my problems.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1401282026170.jpg (47 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1401282026170.jpg
47 KB, 500x461
I just need a girlfriend to fix all my problems.
>>
>>29317604
no, it will not help
>>
>>29317612
It will help. Scientists confirm.
>>
>>29317627
Sauce? I am sure an unstable relationship could fug you up so bad
>>
>>29317710
Having a healthy sex life will inevitably lead to a happier life.
>>
>>29317815
Yeah sure, if I just had sex my bipolar disorder would just magically disappear friendo.
>>
>>29317840
If I were to put you in prison your life will get shittier but your mental disorder will still be there.
See what I mean?
>>
>>29317604
>Missaki will not save you
>Tomako will never love you
Why live?
>>
>>29317854
Meh maybe I'm wrong and you are right. But the idea of having a relationship with the wrong person just spooks the shit outta me.
I've seen with my own eyes how my emotionally unstable dad sucked all the life out of my mother.
>>
Romantic relationships are nice but they do not cure depression / anger / bipolar. You're looking at a woman to do what you cannot, which is to fix all your problems. That's unfair and you're approaching a relationship for the wrong reasons. In the event you actually get with someone, and they leave you, you'll come back here and complain that all women are whites for no reason.

Wish you the best, but seriously, relationships don't fix your weird brain shit. Source: have a multi year gf and we both have anxiety/depression
>>
>>29318136
Not OP but thanks for your insight.
>>
>>29318136
t. slightly depressed normie who thinks having a bad day is source of depression
>>
>>29318217
Not him. But if you have or had chronic depression you would know that a womyn would have to be very, very special and commited in order to make you feel better
>>
File: 1465720471984.jpg (25 KB, 458x360) Image search: [Google]
1465720471984.jpg
25 KB, 458x360
Tbh, it wont fix a thing. Mainly because it will be almost impossible to get a gf while you are not happy yourself alone. If you'll get one, she will be corrupted also.
If you want to get one, focus on yourself and become better.
Read up 'models'by Mark Manson, it helped me a lot.
>>
>>29318257
That's what drugs are for. The fact that you've never had what most people have is enough to add further stress and give strength to your depression.
It doesn't matter if it's a pipedream. Even a few weeks off the pain train would be enough.
Plus sex releases dopamine.

I can never take too seriously depressed people who have healthy sex lives.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.