[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you faggots want a gf? Women are terrible, manipulative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: billburr.jpg (10 KB, 305x271) Image search: [Google]
billburr.jpg
10 KB, 305x271
Why do you faggots want a gf? Women are terrible, manipulative cunts that'll crush your fucking dreams. Just crank one out and be glad you're not in a shitty relationship spending hundreds on a woman who is probably banging Chad anyway.
>>
>>29317466
>Just crank one out and be glad you're not in a shitty relationship spending hundreds on a woman who is probably banging Chad anyway.
Most men go through a stage of feeling like that, but end up wanting to settle down eventually.

Even Bill has a qt wife now
>>
>>29317466
i've never really wanted a gf, but what always depressed me about women was that they treated me like shit, i wasn't seen as attractive by them and i couldn't get any sex or validation, which also turned people away from me because it gave me low status because of my looks and height
>>
>>29317491
>that disgusting sheboon

>qt wife

i don't know why he did this to himself, i guess he took his "stupid white men" act to heart
>>
You're asking me why I would want to follow my natural imperatives?

You can act like you're above it all if you want, but you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>29317500
He thinks she's qt at least.

>i don't know why he did this to himself
He seemed like someone who would never marry so he must really love her. They have very different opinions on things but she seems to complement his personality well, so their relationship will be interesting if nothing else.
>>
>>29317524
Just give in, anon. Deny your programming. Stick it to the fucking system that tells you you're a loser if you've never gotten laid.
>>
>>29317524
having a relationship is not natural imperative, you are supposed to breed as many women as you can, not stick with them in a man-made construct such as a relationship

women are much better at following their natural imperatives, that's why in the modern liberal society they create harems for the top alphas and cuck and cheat with hotter men, while most guys barely get anything if any
>>
>>29317541
>Stick it to the fucking system

As if they care? You're not really "sticking it" to anyone, other than yourself.
>>
>>29317570
>having a relationship is not natural imperative

Sure it is. You are correct in stating that sex, in and of itself, is a natural imperative. But the yearning for companionship is very much a natural imperative aswell. We are social animals.
>>
>>29317466
society says virgins aren't real men
>>
>>29317599
>We are social animals.

Aristotle's philosophical wank, this happened when we started having advanced societies. For most of humanity's existence, we were primitives without a language and the men ganged up and killed each other, hunt from time to time and rape the women they find. There were no relationships or friendships. As long as you are not useful you are dead.
>>
>>29317644

Yes, and now we have evolved past that primitive and barbaric way of life.

Well, at least some of us have.
>>
>>29317688
we are not evolved at all, evident by all the depressed people, crimes, suicide, neets, etc it's just that some are benefiting from the situation but a lot aren't, mostly young men and this is a recipe for collapse, it has happened time and time again, given the chance we will revert in no time back to our original state which was called "barbaric" by pompous faggots in ancient greece which were one of those that got benefits from their society on the backs of the "barbaric" slaves, just like today the common white male is satanized by the same pompous faggots
>>
>>29317770
>depressed people, crimes, suicide, neets

So, you think these things are worse in our current day and age?

Yes, the world is still a piece of shit for many people, but it is still better than it has ever been before.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.