[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chro nik/Fluechtling-toetete-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466063552440.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466063552440.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Fluechtling-toetete-Helferin-nach-Sex-Party/239774732

Translation:

>Abdou I. alias "Pascal" met Lauren M. on viennas Westbahnhof on December 18 while he was illegal in Austria. She "pitied" him and gave him shelter in her one room flat

>he claims he only was a coke dealer and supplied her with coke for sex in return. drug tests show that she was no druggie but liked to had sex with several (brown) men

>on January 23 she gave a party in her flat, having sex with 3 young afghan refugees in the process, everyone taking turns

>the day after "Pascal", who had a key for the flat, entered the flat and waited for the 3 afghans to leave. then he proceeded to fuck Lauren M. while pressing her head so hard into a pillow that she suffocated

>coroners explain that she didn't fight back because she was asleep most likely (maybe drunk)

>after killing her he tried to set the flat on fire unable to succeed. after that he fled to switzerland were he was caught and put into custody. dumb fucker forgot to drop his cellphone

Kek american women
>>
>>29317342
Got what she deserved
>>
The euphoria I feel everytime I hear another story like this is absolutely indescribable. When will women ever learn? How can one gender be so collectively naive? Hopefully a fembot will provide an adequate answer
>>
absolutely nothing of value was lost. Thankfully that human cum-dumpster didn't have the opportunity to reproduce.
>>
>>29318455
Men taught them to be naive in order to oppress and exploit them better.
>>
>>29317377
>Here's your (You )
Watch out for this one
>>
File: 1436470748158.jpg (37 KB, 468x334) Image search: [Google]
1436470748158.jpg
37 KB, 468x334
>>29317342
Good, i was initially against those immigrants but now i am starting to think they are a good thing. They are literally cleansing us from the garbage women and point them to us so we can stay the fuck away. Godspeed, my shitskin allies, purge the garbage women.
>>
These stories don't get much light do they
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.