[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omar Mateen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Omar_Mateen.jpg (72 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Omar_Mateen.jpg
72 KB, 240x320
Why did he do it? I can't figure it out.
>>
>>29317315
He was the gay Elliott Rogers but wasnt scared to fully go through with his plan
>>
He grew up in an oppressive culture. he was probably a sweet child just like Elliot Rodger, for a very brief period of time, until american society hoisted upon him false notions of what it truly means "to be a man," and he absorbed all of it and filtered it through an inherently unhealthy mind -- not to mention his difficulties with his own homosexual urges, etc, etc etc. Obviously the ISIS thing was just a ruse.
>>
He didn't realize "OP is a fag" was a meme
>>
he was a faggot.

memes aside who knows, he was a closeted homo who didn't know which terrorist kool kids klub he wanted to join. my guess is suicidal and he wanted to go out in the edgiest way possible
>>
>>29317315
> was gay
> wasnt accpeted by gay community
> did the lords work
>>
>>29317315
he was a tool of the prophet and the prophet isn't keen on fags apparently
>>
>>29317315
>didn't stand trial
>everyone says he's guilty
I don't know where you people hail from, but in America, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>29317315

Might have been devoted to ISIS, may have been mentally ill, may have been a repressed gay, maybe all three of those things.

If we never get a manifesto we'll never know I guess
>>
>>29317315
MKUltra
>>
>>29317315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxXlPULqYN0
>I'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor dude check it out
WHat did he mean by this?
>>
>>29317407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lu-ej4XiH8
>>
>>29317433
I say mentally ill and repressed gay. The isis bs seemed so random.
>>
>>29317335
>he was the gay Elliott Rodgers
Elliott Rodgers was the gay elliot rodgers.
This guy's just a closeted fag trying to score good points with the prophetso he has plenty of boypuss in heaven.
>>
>>29317447
>mentally ill
>repressed gay

Almost certainly the reason.

His pledging support for three radical Islamist groups that are in ideological and military conflict with each other is reminiscent of the Arizona shooter, who was both "pro-Nazi" and "pro-Communist."
>>
I believe it's a symptom of cultural clash and the perceived moral decay of western civilization along with deep seeded resentment and hostility of U.S foreign policy and lack of power which brought forth the lack of distinction between civilians and military forces. Since whatever organization this act hopes to represent spouted from hasn't the military prowess to combat U.S conventionally these are the methods they've adopted for a chance at victory. Since said organization functions ideologically rather than geographically, domestic terrorism. U.S is allied with Israel, friends of our enemies are our enemies as well or however that saying goes. Basically, I believe he did it because he believes this is the only way of fighting back he saw fit.
>>
>>29317335
>>29317468
>Elliott Rodgers [sic]
Normalfags get the fuck off my board now!
>>
>>29317561
What does [sic] mean..?
>>
Muslim hate gays it's nothing DEEP. Can't wait for Shillary to win and flood our country with more of these shitskin cavemen, feels epic being so progressive :>)
>>
>>29317616
More like gay muslim hates gays
>>
>>29317616
>Muslim hate gays it's nothing DEEP.
>it's nothing DEEP
you wish, /pol/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.