[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw poor but spend money irresponsibly >spent $600 on clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Hungry.jpg (10 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
Hungry.jpg
10 KB, 182x277
tfw poor but spend money irresponsibly
>spent $600 on clothes & shoes alone this week
>Dropped my Edge 7 cracked screen
>Took it to repair
>repair cost $250 quote
>Buy a brand new Samsung Edge 7

what is wrong with me
>>
You're not poor if you can afford that
>>
>>29317259
Poor people stay poor for a reason, spending most of your money on temporary things that aren't needs and are wants instead is a trait.

Just get more self restraint and prioritise what's really important. Make a budget if you need to
>>
>>29317259
Because you're a fucking moron and you know you're doing something stupid but you don't care enough about yourself to control your bullshit.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>29317298
tfw i eat 1 meal per day
tfw have $34 left in my bank acc
tfw bills due by the 25th this month
tfw bills cost a total of $240 for rent and internet
>>
>>29317439
So you have $240 of bills and you can afford well over 1k for a phone and clothes

You're not poor, you're just retarded
>>
>>29317485
Tfw phone is on contract plan
Tfw I never paid off my last one
>>
>>29317582
>phone is on a contract plan

Not helping yourself get out of your retard hole here anon
>>
>>29317259
You are noy poor you are idiot.
I could afford what you named here, yet I shop clothes in second hand or chinese market and jerk off on my lenovo s580.
Also, any android what is not rooted is shit regardless of phone stats.
>>
>>29317259
>>29317439
>>29317582
i did not know retards like you actually existed.
>>
File: 1466063258718.jpg (115 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
1466063258718.jpg
115 KB, 760x760
>>29317673
Tfw in 30k doubt to loans never had a job or worked iml
Tfw 21 and debt collectors r getting seriously aggressive
Tfw cant even ignore my debt anymore
>>
>>29317673
Also this is gonna cause shitstorm but there is no other way I could formulate it.
Why the fuck every time I hear about americans they always live on debt. Like at the end of the month you get salary and just pay off all debts you acumulated during month.
Is it like more economically beneficient than just have reserve around 1000$ and always try to balance it around that point ?
I never understood it.
>>
>tfw poor but spend responsible most of the time
I'll admit I'm not perfect but I really don't waste 95% of the time but still too few money for bills and debt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.