[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do girls who don't have a boyfriend even exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: aniki.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
aniki.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
do girls who don't have a boyfriend even exist
>>
>>29317163
some go the boyfriend route, some go the cock carousel route
>>
my girlfriend did not have a boyfriend before we began dating, nor did my previous girlfriends.
>>
>>29317180
>one guy has had multiple gfs that never had bfs before

And they say harems aren't real. I wonder how many girls have gone out with multiple guys that never had a gf.

As always girls would rather share a Chad than date someone normal.
>>
>>29317180
how old were they and where did you find them
>>
>>29317180
>as far as I know my girlfriend did not have a boyfriend before we began dating
>>
File: 44566.png (161 KB, 302x322) Image search: [Google]
44566.png
161 KB, 302x322
How come there are plenty of 24+ yo khv men, but even the 24+ yo virgin (non-penetrated) women have kissed and given blowjobs and have had multiple boyfriends?

I know this one grill who's one year older than me who's confirmed virgin (according to her blog posts I've been reading) and has never had a bf, but even she has plenty of pics of her making out with other women etc.
Sure, they are some cosplay photoshoot pictures, but still... what the fuck.
>>
>>29317163
No they don't. I have posted this theory before.

90% of girls your/mine age (age doesn't matter) all have a husband or boyfriend. The other 10% that might be single...have orbiters, friends with benefits, guys they are casual dating, crushes, male friends etc.

For all the white knight posting that goes on here about "I would never fuck a girl that had a boyfriend" etc.....Well guess what, if you have ever touched, kissed, flirted, went out on a date with any girl, you cucked some guy.

It's about a 99% probability some guy you dont even know hates your guts because you are dating "his girl".
>>
>>29317291
As has been said, women would rather share a Chad with each other than date a normal guy.

They're probably virgins because they didn't want to give it up right away but if it takes more than one shot Chad won't care and just move on to a girl who will put out, so they settle for a BJ.
>>
all women are whores it's simply a matter of degree
>>
>>29317163
Yes. They are called fat chicks.
>>
>>29317564
even fat chicks have orbiter bfs

the lack of female replies itt is probably answer enough
>>
>>29317291
>plenty of 24+ yo khv men
do we know that for sure? I feel like I'm getting memed by r9k here.
>>
my little sister doesnt, shes mine though so dont get your hopes up
>>
>>29317800
I know I'm one, and I'm sure there's other people like me.
>>
Yes. In order to become a boyfriend possessing girlfriend one must have had to have been boyfriend-less for some amount of time.
>>
>>29318099
Why do you think that? lmk asap
>>
>>29318267
Women aren't born with boyfriends.
>>
>>29318400
>requirement for women to get a boyfriend
- vagina
- body heat

you're not born with a bf but it's the next best thing
>>
>>29317163
Yes, yes they do... Like, it's not even a problem to find...
>>
File: zero-suit-samus-laying-full.jpg (328 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
zero-suit-samus-laying-full.jpg
328 KB, 2560x1440
>>29317163

Quite a few older women don't.

Mostly the ones men don't want very much - older women, fat women, women with really ugly faces, etc. Some of them are single.

If she's average-looking or better, men will be tripping over themselves trying to get with her. So almost all good-looking women have boyfriends all the time.

Maybe a few turbo introvert or extremely shy girls don't have boyfriends, too.
>>
File: 1464613586327.jpg (189 KB, 1728x1296) Image search: [Google]
1464613586327.jpg
189 KB, 1728x1296
>>29317163
Yes, but only as a transitional state.
>>
when you ask, no
>>
File: lemelo01n.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lemelo01n.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
who the fuck cares, there's nothing to talk with women about.
i wouldn't even know what to talk about if i approached a woman, i would need to take the position of "entertainer" every time and i tired myself out of being "entertainer".
it's either be "entertainer" or be "pretender" and pretend to be interested in this woman's life of Netflix and TV watching and pet dog/cat obsessions.
if i have to have one more conversation with a woman about their love of dogs, i think i might just slit my own throat right there in front of her.
>>
>>29317163
Not for you, no.

For the physically attractive men? Yes.
>>
>>29317163
make an attraction sign showing them boyfriend-free girls the way to your pickle
>>
>>29318906
teach me one, how do I make attraction signs?
>>
>>29318945
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Attraction_Sign
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.