[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I'm basically ready to commit sudoku. I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452949189643.jpg (309 KB, 944x944) Image search: [Google]
1452949189643.jpg
309 KB, 944x944
Hey /r9k/, I'm basically ready to commit sudoku. I was wondering if calling the suicide hotline will bring me some comfort or give me some kind of help in order to get pass a few big problems that I've had for a few years.
Anyone have any stories?
>>
>>29316994

Do you have friends or family you could call? The hotline is certainly worth a shot.

Also, the fact you're thinking about calling a hotline tells me you don't really want to do this. You're just in pain right now. What's the problem OP?
>>
>>29316994
>sudoku
Seppuku you dumb fuck.
plz don't do it anon!
Most of us are thinking about it too, it's though.
>>
>>29316994
>suicide hotline
They just call the cops on you, don't fall for this meme or at the very least state you do not intend to commit suicide and only have suicidal thoughts that you don't plan on acting on
>>
>>29317094
it's a meme, you dip
seppuku, harakiri. I know what it is.
>>29317049
I only have one contact, and that's my ex, which is one of the causes. My family rarely speaks to me. The only reason I ask about the hotline is to see if they make it a bit /comfy/ for me, while I end my life, so I can at least go out with someone to talk to.
>>
>>29317185
>ex
just off yourself already you fucking normie
>>
>>29316994
Don't bother.

I mean literally, it's pointless to listen to some generic normal. It's too pointless for one to even deride them as trying to build their egos by volunteering there or anything. Just don't waste your time.
>>
>>29316994
Dont do it man, give it another try, just find you meaning, something that fulfils you and go for it, if you fail try again, dont do it
>>
>>29317185
>muh ex hurt me :((

You're dead already, make it official
>>
Dont recommend it.
Calling a suicide hotline will only make you want to commit bukkake even more. They cant have opinions, they will not give their honest thoughts on anything. They just call the cops on you and then you are in a heap of trouble.
>>
>>29317185
>go out with someone to talk to

There's music for this. Listen to your fav song, throw the player into the river, kill self.
>>
>>29317200
I don't get this meme. I feel like robots cry too much about "normies", even though it's probably harder to go through a break-up than it is to just be alone.
>>
>>29317210
I know it sounds generic but i think that is how you get to have a grasp of what happiness is, achiving little goal, one by one, hope i helped at least a little bit
>>
>>29317219
it's not just my ex, that's just one of the things that i could list off the bat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.