[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
evie lund Oct 1, 2015 >Despite the fact that plenty of t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
evie lund
Oct 1, 2015

>Despite the fact that plenty of tall guys can be found walking around Japan these days, it's still true that the national average height for an adult Japanese male is 170cm (5'5") which...might seem a little on the shorter side for some.

>However, it's not all bad news for shorter guys looking to find love in Japan--many Japanese women actually really like shorter men, and here are some of the reasons they gave as to why they like their fellas fun-sized.

>With the rise of dating sites, we've recently been able to gain access to a huge amount of data on what people of both sexes really want from a partner. In particular, it seems that shorter guys and taller ladies tend to get the short (no pun intended) end of the dating stick when it comes to receiving messages from users of the opposite sex...

>But if we get too caught up in quibbling over feet and inches, we can forget the most important thing: whether or not we like the person themselves! Luckily, many women in Japan actually like short guys, and with the national average height for women being 158cm (5'2"), even guys who are a little on the short side might find they're actually taller than a lot of the ladies here.

>An online survey...asked 215 Japanese women between the ages of 22 and 34 what they like about shorter men. Here's what some of the surveyees had to say!

>"Personally, I find it adorable when shorter guys have a little bit of a complex about their height. Like when they say, 'I know I'm not a tall guy, but...' it just makes me melt! Especially since I don't care one bit if they're tall or not."

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/10/01/on-the-short-side-lucky-you-japanese-women-describe-what-they-love-about-shorter-men/
>>
>>29316945
Not gonna fucking read this shit mate
>>
>>29316945
>fun-sized
Thanks for the laugh OP
>>
...and by the way 170cm is 5'7'' and 1/2
>>
File: 1376422798131.jpg (145 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1376422798131.jpg
145 KB, 708x664
>literally shorter than the average jap
it's over for me lads
>>
>>29316945
I wonder how tall the average 18-30 year old is.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.