[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This place is really going to shit. It's become so disinteresting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 2048x1366
This place is really going to shit. It's become so disinteresting that I literally forgot about it's existence for a good 5-6 days.
>>
Lucky me I get to spend 4 months at rehab with no phone, laptop or internet for that matter. Gonna quit the drugs but alongside that I'm gonna quit /r9k/.
>>
>>29316924
You can thank the lonely women for that. They ruin everything.
>>
>>29316942
Good luck senpai although I must admit that sounds pretty shitty. Everything about my existence sucks ass but at least I have no responsibility and little to no obligations.
>>
>>29316924
>going to
It's long gone, friend
>>
>>29316956
It's in a foresty area and I'm there with 30 of my peers and we're gonna do lots of exersise so gonna get /fit/ too
>>
>>29316954
>lonely women
what a fucking oxymoron
>>
>>29316924
I feel you, been on 4chan nearing 8 years and this last year or two have been exceedingly fucking boring for r9k
>>
>>29316924
It's true, and at least 25% of the topics are repeated every 12 hours at least. Often the exact same text in the OP with the exact same picture. Not to mention this place is shilled non-stop, with like 50 interracial cuckposting threads a day, trap threads, etc. Is there a better website out there?

It's for the best if this place continues to be shitty and boring though, it might give robots the incentive to leave and improve their lives.
>>
>>29316954
I think you mean the autists that roleplay fembots and make people like you hate them.
>>
>>29316924
I forgot about my own existence for 5 or 6 days, when I came to myself I found myself laying in bed and there was no signs of time moving other than a pixelated number on the tiny corner of a screen going up
>>
>>29316983
That's kinda gay.
>>
>>29317161
>[current year]
>Caring about what's gay and what isn't
>>
>>29316924
>Goodbye party at lake
>blasted by 21h drinking beers hole damn day
> Time to take the blacky out
>yummy.dll
>Puke all over myself in bed
>"how the fuck am I in bed?"
>change beds but not clothes
>wake up to find the lads
>two bottles of blacky empty in the bar
>puke again
>apparently we made a fire and drank whiskey for hours around it
>can't remember anything
>feels good man
>>
>>29317265
Greentext stories such as these are why this board is already RIP'd.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.