[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting a blog.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1460280354521.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460280354521.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
I've been writing in a diary-esque document for the past two years or so, and it feels kind of pointless to do so, considering that I never look back on it. So I figured that I'll just start a blog and maybe some people will read about my autism? I'll start today and post it in this thread or start a new one if anyone's interested. I have a few questions.

>what's the best blogging site?
>how long should each log be?
>will you be interested in reading it?
>>
If you're so fucking boring that you need to obsessively write down pages of your thoughts instead of discussing them with real people then a blog isn't going to magically make people think you're interesting and insightful.

The only successful blogs are run by people who are socially successful in the first place. Or Tumblr trannies writing suicide posts.
>>
>>29316602
I've been wondering the same thing. I basically want an anonymous diary for myself but also my ancestors if they want to read up on it
>>
>>29316602
tumblr

2000 chars or less.

No.
>>
Let's see today's entry and I'll tell you if I want to read more.
>>
>>29316602
tumblr 8173847234895
>>
Tumblr

No one gives a shit

Fuck no.
>>
>>29316627
I don't want it to be successful, just so a few people read it.
>>
>>29316602
Blogger

Doesn't matter, as long as it's not just a wall of text people wont care about

Probably
>>
>>29316660
You want to feel like people give a shit about you and your thoughts. They won't, because if anyone already did you wouldn't be making a fucking blog.
>>
>>29316646
I haven't written anything yet today, and I write whenever I feel like it, sometimes going a whole week without writing. I'll create it today and post, see if you're interested then
>>
>>29316687
I barely talk to people. What you are saying makes little sense.
>>
>>29316602
OP, if it makes you feel any better, I won't read your boring blog.
>>
>>29316602
YouTube
20 minutes
Right wing sentiment and mgtows are on the rise, if you write about that you will do well, I know what you are thinking, you want a blog, what the hell does it have to do with Muslims or feminism, well all you need is a spin like today I had a really shitty day because of the traffic, when I finally got home I ordered a pizza only to find out they no longer sell pork
>>
>>29316640
Your ancestors are happy they don't have to deal with a moron like you anon, they smile thinking you are only one of many descendents they have
>>
>>29316800
I've been thinking about YouTube, but my voice is shit.
>>
>>29316699
A fake blog would be nice, like if you are really into sci to or medieval or fantasy shit and know enough to improvise what an average fuckers day is like then
>>
>>29316835
Your voice can be shit as long as you know how to edit and Photoshop a couple effects people eat that shit like candy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.