[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if you're ugly or have a shit personality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
How can you tell if you're ugly or have a shit personality? And in what way?
>>
If you post on this board
>>
>>29316536
depends

are you man or wimmin
>>
>>29316649

Yeah, obviously I'm undesirable, but I really want to know why so I can even try to fix it. How can you even measure personality?
>>
>>29316679

Man, 25, everythingless virgin. Not a single girl has smiled in my general direction.
>>
>>29316536
If ugly:
Walk into a normie clothes store and if you can tell the cashier is in a good mood beforehand but doesn't smile at you when you make your purchase, you're ugly.

If shit personality:
People may smile at you when they first get to know you, but that will quickly go away until they eventually stop speaking to you altogether.
>>
>>29316717
probably not ugly or bad personality

just not good enough to compete in modern times without alot of extra effort

reminder that wemun practice hypergamy and being a virgin male makes you less desirable automatically unless you're chad
>>
>>29316734

I'll have to try those, but neither is accessible to me right now.

> clothes store
I'm a poorfag, I can afford maybe 50$ a year on clothes.

> first get to know you
The last time someone got to know me was six years ago (the first year of uni). As a robot you prob know it's not easy to meet new people.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.