[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend likes the gift I bought off her amazon wishlist >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: yay!.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
yay!.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>friend likes the gift I bought off her amazon wishlist
>she calls me sweetie
>>
>>29316020
How nice for you, you spent your money on gift for a friend, and you feel nice becaushe she used nice words to describe you.
Fuck off you spineless faggot
>>
>spend $250 on gift for my oneitis
>text her asking if she likes it
>she just says it's nice
>starts texting me about how much she loves the shitty band T-shirt her boyfriend gave her and how much fun they had spending the day together

Fucking hell, woman. Get it through your head.
>>
>>29316131
>Get it through your head.
You first.
>>
>>29316558
how's the hook through yours?
>>
>>29316131
Should teach you not to be such a beta-bitch orbiter.
>>
>>29316131
what didja get her even?

protip: never spend more than 15-20 bucks on a woman unless you've already been dating for a while.
>>
>>29316020

>no one has every bought me something from my wish list
>Use steam wishlist as a method of cataloging which games I want to buy after a price drop
>no one will ever buy me something from my wish list

Of course If I was female they probably would. But alas I must pay the penis tax.
>>
>>29316131
hey man, you wanna buy me the new Rilakkuma plush toy set?
I would talk to you as much as you wanted, actually appreciate, and you're not getting any pussy right now anyway, so that one stays the same,
>>
>>29316131
>spend 250 on gift
was this a random idea you had that you didn't even ask if she wanted?
>>
>>29316131
This post amused me. Thanks anon
>>
>>29316131
Painful to read tbhwyf
>>
>>29316131
Kys nu-male
>>
File: 1445184111912.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445184111912.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>29316131
>tfw no bf who will buy shitloads of crap from my wishlist without being prompted
>>
File: 1459789391008.jpg (92 KB, 960x746) Image search: [Google]
1459789391008.jpg
92 KB, 960x746
>>29317566
>tfw attention is you're lord and savior
>>
>>29317566
ill do it 4u
>>
>you buy her gifts
>chad fingers her clit
>>
>>29318932
>fingers her clit
>>
jesus christ that is soo demeaning holy shit
>>
File: 13157542.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
13157542.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>29316020
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoriginaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoriginaloriginaleeeeeeeeehithereimoriginaleee
>>
ITT: Beta orbiters

This thread has to be bait, right? There's no way a robot would self-consciously remain an orbiter after all the MGTOW/MRA shit available out there.

the fuck is going on
>>
>>29316131
>>29316020
I refuse to believe such cucks exist
>>
>>29316131
To be fair, experiences are worth more than most things. I had this happen the other way around where a girl who I legitimately had no feelings for and only liked had a really strong affinity for alpacas. So for her birthday I commissioned a drawing of her OC petting alpacas and eating tiramisu (her favorite).

Her boyfriend got her some expensive ass bracelet or some shit and she wouldn't shut up to him about how sweet the picture I got made for her was. She put cropped versions of it as her avatars everywhere, posted it on all her social accounts, etc. but barely even made mention of her bracelet anywhere. It only cost me like $30. Her boyfriend ended up really angry at me for whatever reason.

So yeah, chances are the memories and experiences she has associated with the band tee on top of her boyfriend being attentive enough to know what her favorite band is makes the gift more special than whatever you got her. The monetary value of a gift isn't what's important -- it really is the thought that counts because gifts with thought put behind them will be more valuable if you care about the person enough to incorporate their likes into it.
>>
>>29316625
>tfw helldivers was on my wishlist cause it looked dope
>friend bought it for me for my birthday even though it wasn't on sale
>was very humbled
>game was great
I rarely get gifts from my friends but I'm glad this one turned out well
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.