[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this girl rejected me, but I still jerk off to her anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 654684321.jpg (53 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
654684321.jpg
53 KB, 768x960
this girl rejected me, but I still jerk off to her

anyone know dis feel?
>>
I know this feel.
>went out with a girl for several years
>we messed around a few times
>one days she decides she wants to give me a blowjob
>so nervous I can't get it up
>we end up just making out and touching
>we broke up and I never got to fuck her
>still masturbate to her
>>
>>29315997
holy shit, nothing aggravates me more than some basic white bitch trying to look as pretentious as possible, especially while wearing glasses, and trying to achieve some "cool" tumblr level photo when in fact theyre just a basic cockslut that gets rammed by some rand every saturday. i bet you she majors in psych or some shit tier female degree
>>
>>29315997
of course.

rejection only makes the faps sweeter
>>
>>29316300
You put perfectly into words what I've always hated about cookie-cutter bitches like the one in OP's pic.
>>
>>29316300
>>29316779
legit. they want to be interesting but want none of the problems that really comes with
>>
My most intense wanks always come from masturbating over old text conversations I had with my oneitis on skype. I never talked to her for real, nor are any of the conversations remotely sexual or reciprocal. I call them lovewanks.
>>
>>29317505
I like that term a lot, anon
>>
>>29315997
post more

she has a very round face
>>
>>29315997
>have oneitis
>fantasize and jerk off about her
>she rejects me
>can't manage to jerk off to her anymore

No I don't know that feel
>>
Yes, I know that feel. Except my faps are centered around hate and spite. I think of the sluts they've all became, and I have rape and bdsm fantasies of them as well. I call them hatewanks
>>
>>29315997

Cum on pic of her and show her
>>
I jerk off to my ex
>>
>>29315997
no anon i don't know this feel

>think girl is cute
>talk to her
>she is unavailable/rejects me
>i don't need a friend, especially a female, kek.
>aight bye

what is this clinging? you know you can feel the same way about an incredible amount of women right? why are you holding on to a nobody?
>>
>>29316300
aight let it out faggot.

>TRYING to look as pretentious

nobody tries to look pretentious, you're a retard. stop projecting
>>
File: 654987321.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
654987321.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
>>29318232
I'm glad to know I'm not completely alone on this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.