[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used a dating app and went on a date with a girl. She messaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I used a dating app and went on a date with a girl.
She messaged me first. We made out on a first date in her student dorm. She seemed a fast girl with a lot of dates from that site. I acted awkward and cringeworthy because practically it was my first time making out. I asked to guide me because I didn't know what to do. I think she got bored and got rid of me soon. Now she doesn't answer my message and I feel guilty because maybe I was to agressive or did something wrong, or just used her as another chad. Or maybe it is she who used me.
>>
You asked her to guide you. Beta weakness detected then she discarded you like The Cheerful Coffin
>>
File: 1436275746147.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436275746147.png
448 KB, 900x900
Chad fuck off ok.
>>
women want masculine energy, you're supposed to take the lead

this world won't be around forever, you know, so you don't need to be too sad about it
>>
>>29315898
>Now she doesn't answer my message
I hope that singular was intended.
>I feel guilty because maybe I was to agressive or did something wrong, or just used her as another chad.
I don't think that's the point. Actually I think you were the one being used and since you weren't good enough she just doesn't respond anymore. You were bad at whatever you did (Which is kind of your fault but you were inexperienced so how should you have done better?) so she lost interest in you and she just started ghosting you (Which isn't exacly nice and definately her fault but you are into the tinder game and I think this is pretty common there.).
>Or maybe it is she who used me.
Yeah, you already got that hint.
Sucks, but now you're a little wiser, so all in all I'd say it's a profit as long as you stop beating yourself up about it.
>>
>>29316007
Thanks for wise reply
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.