[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIGHTCLUBS CURE ROBOTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1300x866
Guys. I had a hell of a night last night. I realized just how easy it was to cure my robot tendencies simply by having fun in a nightclub.

So I went with my buddy to a nightclub last night. I had some drinks before we got there because there was no way I would even step foot in one of those motherfuckers while sober. Once inside, I got a little more liquid courage in me. After my buddy and I finished our drinks, he asked if we were ready to hit on some girls. Feeling quite buzzed, I said fuck it and joined him in introducing ourselves to these two cute 8/10 Asian girls.

Never in my life would I have thought that it could be so easy to talk to girls. After a while we moved on and the girls gave us their farewells with hugs. Fucking hugs from qt strangers!

We decided to go down to the dance floor and mingle with the crowd. That's where the real fun started. If you can move your arms in the air to the rhythm of the music, bitches will come up to you and start to grind on you. It's so crazy. I had about 8 girls throughout the night touching me and grinding on me, all of which were 7-9/10 qt's (10/10s were in the vip areas).

The lesson here is that if you build up enough courage, you can talk to and be liked by qt girls. I am a 5'8 190 pound klv. I found out that the main thing holding me back was fear of my first impression on girls. If you just go into it like an alpha (alcohol helps, just don't be hammered) you'll have a great first impression on girls.

Nightclubs seem to be the easiest way to talk to girls. If you are a robot, nightclubs seem to be the cure. I am now 1000x more confident than I was before I went. If you're afraid to even step foot in a club, have some drinks and loosen up. It's not called liquid courage for nothing. Anyway, I hope you robots take this advice and use it well. I have never been more confident in my life.
>>
>>29315723
you're a normie you just didn't know it
get the fuck out you degenerate
>>
>>29315723
>So I went with my buddy
Stopped reading. Please fuck off normie.
>>
>>29315723
I will take things that never happened for 1000, Alex
>>
You were never a robot to begin with.

Also, clubbing is for 15-21 year olds. It's just sad after that age, even for a normie.
>>
>>29315723
>just drink
>b urself
>show ur tru alpha self
This meme. Drinking just gets you more depressed. It's not called a depressant for nothing.
>>
>>29315791
It depends on what type of drunk you are. There are definitely people who get sad/mad/sloppy when drunk, but I get social when I have a few drinks.
>>
What type of music?
>>
>>29315743
>>29315762
>>29315767
>>29315769
>>29315791
And this is why you guys will forever be robots. You guys receive advice and refuse to take it. Fine then. Be robots forever. More qt's for "normies" like me.
>>
>>29315847
edm
>>
>>29315743

Pretty much this
Enjoy your freedom OP
>>
>have some alcohol
>get drunk
>autism absorbs all the alcohol
>doesn't make a difference I still act normal
>have to purposely pretend I'm drunk
>get tired of pretending
>go home to 4chan
>>
>>29315723
>going to clubs or other public venues in America
It's like you're trying to get shot
>>
>>29315723
Lol I'm the only one who had a shitty experience? Maybe I wasn't drunk enough
I literally couldn't stay in that place without drugs
I came back home at 6 a.m. reading r9k and feeling like a sack of shit
>>
>>29315791
It's called a depressant because it depresses CNS activity. Not because it makes you depressed.
>>
>>29316005
and depressing CNS activity makes you either a vegetable or a retard who can't function socially a.k.a. depressed
>>
>>29315723

>just talk to girls

Robots cant hide their powerlevel, drunk or not. I could go out right now and ask first girl I see to go on a date with me. She might even agree, but thats where all problems start.

>If you can move your arms in the air to the rhythm of the music

I cant, I have tried many times. I have never figured out whats the connection between music and dancing. I can listen to music, and I can move my body, but I cant draw any connection between these two actions.
>>
>>29316159
Try at home in the mirror listening to your favourite music
anyway I can't do it too but I have to convince myself
>>
>>29315723
Nightclubs might be fun but the chances of actually getting a girlfriend are slim. If you're there to get laid so is everyone else, even the women.
>>
op is right.

>spent whole life as a friendless loser virgin
>spend last year of highschool browsing /fa/ and /fit/
>learnt how to seduce women and socialize from guides on /b/.
>move to city for uni
>start drinking and going clubbing
>bang 24 women in 3 months
>make friends

Then over the course of 3 years I quit drinking and clubbing and have way less friends and banged 3 girls in the span of 2 years.
Honestly casual sex gets old. The hardest part of being a robot isnt the sexless lifestyle. Its the realization that no one will ever truly love the broken person you really are
>>
This is such a strange post. It seems like you're quite attractive and dare I normal and you didn't realize it, OP. I've always felt uncomfortable in clubs, the vibe just feels completely fake to who I am. This is a fairly bold post to claim you're much more confident now when it was only last night.
>>
>>29316233
I would rather be friendless loner then change my entire lifestyle just to have sex
Not that I have either, because I have some leftover friends from childhood, and hookers exist
>>
>>29316233
>>learnt how to seduce women and socialize from guides on /b/.

top kek m8
at least post em I want a sane laugh
>>
>>29316254
He said he is 5'8 and 190 pounds, basically a fat manlet and I guess he is from burgerstein
>>
Project NORMALIZE in full force. Normies trying to take away everything from us. We don#t even deserve a board like this...
>>
>>29316217

Girlsfriends are a meme man
Most cheat and almost all will break up with you after a few years
>>
>>29316264
I dont have them anymore and im st work anyways.
There were the guides on how to bullshit like a normie and my favorite one was one that was filled with advice that women would say is sexist but was actually the most useful.
What I can remember is to always sound like you know what you are talking about, talk to women like you are sligjtly disinterested, and also be slightly authoritive in the way you speak.
Also pretend to be confident, make eye contact, and act non-judgemental for the first few times you talk to a girl.
Shit actually worked for me. Women do like being degraded and 90% of the girls I know have daddy issues.
>>
>>29316233

There is no way someone who is physically deformed or hideously ugly could pull this off

I don't care what you did to get 24 in 3 months but that result would not be possible for a 4"10 guy with a 2/10 face
>>
>>29315723
Is this supposed to be some kind of advertisement? I went to a night club with a bunch of friends myself. I'm not even a robot, I'm a normie aside from being a virgin at 25 and playing way too much vidya.

The result? We sat around and drank, even the Chad in the group couldn't get laid and got frequently rejected by the girls in the club. Statistics are like this;

60% of the women go home with 5% of the men, usually Chads that need to not only be confident and in shape, but also to have the body of Adonis, the money of Donald Trump, the confidence of Charlie Sheen and the cock of Jonah Falcon.

40% of the women just go home alone, 95% of the men do the same.
>>
>>29316324
>Women do like being degraded
But I am nice guy, I do not want to make people feel bad if they did nothing to me. If this means I will be forever alone, so be it.
>>
File: 1466051797225.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466051797225.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
>>29315723
i see through your ruse OP, go back to plebddit.
>>
>>29316335
Im short, very very thing, but I do have nice bright blue/green eyes.

A good cologne, alcohol, and low standards can get you laid. Most of the girls were honestly lower than 6/10 or chubby.

The best sex I ever had was actually a 19 year old roastie. Wasnt overly attractive but her pussy felt amazing. Shame she got arrested for helping her dealer sell oxy a few weeks later.
Honestly
>>
>>29316383
Im not saying make them feel bad.
Just act like they arent valuable and they will try oh so hard to prove how valuable they are
>>
>>29315873
>have a buddy

Fuck off. Good for you but you know well most of us dont have that luxury
>>
>>29315769
>Also, clubbing is for 15-21 year olds. It's just sad after that age, even for a normie.

The fuck you going about, retard. Clubbing is mainly for people in their 20s and 30s but plenty of older ones do too. You'd know this if you had ever been to a club.
>>
>>29315723
Never been to a club, but I'm certain I would hate it. Haven't shared this story and it's probably only slightly related, but whatever:
>first year of community college is over
>can't find or get a job
>friends are working or busy with other friends to hang out with me
>get self conscious and have troubles liking myself
>on the verge of neetdom
>best friend asks to hang out
>get excited and hang with him
>driving around looking for garage sales
>tells me about a party that was happening on that day
>a REAL party with beer, girls, music, that shit you see in teen movies
>heart races out of excitement but try to keep calm and take the offer to go
>go to party not knowing what to expect
>initially starts small and has some recognizable faces but I kept close to my only real friends and don't converse with others all that much unless they come to me
>get high because it was a special occasion and I never smoke that much
>more people come
>party gets slightly bigger
>lots of cute girls that I can't talk to because I'm a pussy and they probably got bfs
cont.
>>
>>29316498
>the weed gets to me and I dance like an idiot garnering the spotlight for a moment with people crediting me on how goofy I am
>moment ends and try to come back to friends
>this becomes more difficult since they're busy talking to other people and I just stand there like an idiot
>don't know anyone else and just walk or sit hoping it will get better for me
>party gets bigger
>like maybe close to 100 people, I'm surprised the cops didn't show up
>still sitting and walking, get high again to relax and get my mind off things
>One of my friends is stupid drunk and can't walk/talk, looks like hes gonna vomit and pass out
>me and other friend take him to my car all call it a night while he vomits and wonders whats happening
>best friend asks "aside from our friend vomiting, that party was great right?"
>I didn't know what to say since I started to hate it half way through that I needed to get high to tolerate the situation I was in
>"y-yeah, it was different."
>take friends home and go home thinking about the night and how boring/worthless that I am
I don't know why people bother to be my friend or hang out with me, I can't socialize, I'm a manlet, I'm not handsome, and the only good thing about me is that I'm a joke and can be nice to others, that's all. Parties and social situations don't help me socialize, they give me anxiety and make me stupid and self conscious as well as cynical towards others, I doubt clubs would benefit me either.
then again I didn't get drunk since I was driving, but I doubt it would do be any good, especially since I don't like beer.
>>
>>29316324
I am not the nice guy
This looks like common sense
>>
>>29316390
Why would anyone waste their time to corrupt 4chan though?
>>
>>29315723
Two girls that met you for the first time in a club give you hugs ???

WTF?
>>
File: 1460580147399.jpg (66 KB, 452x504) Image search: [Google]
1460580147399.jpg
66 KB, 452x504
>>29315723
If your shit is cured by a single night of clubbing, you were never a robot in the first place.

Fuck off to Reddit, normalfag.
>>
>>29315723

I don't drink OP. What is left for people like me?
>>
>>29316466
Yeah and people in their late 20s up to mid to late 30s still clubbing are basically the normie/Chad versions of a manchild. Then there's the late 40s mid-life crisis failed Chads that want to relive their glory days.
>>
>>29316577
Girls throw themselves at you when they're drunk and you're not grossly undesirable. Skellingtons and fatasses need not apply.
>>
>>29315723
You're not a robot. You were never a robot. You were a failed normie.

Nightclubs are awful.
>>
>>29316254
>the vibe just feels completely fake to who I am
You've got to fake it, robot. Being yourself doesn't actually work.
>>
>>29316919
>teenager who has never been to a club thinks he knows what clubbing is like for people in their 20s and 30s

There are clubs which mainly attract kids, and then those for the more adult audience. 25+ don't go to the same clubs as 18 year olds.
>>
>>29315723
gr8 b8
original b8
>>
>>29315723
Fuck off shill
Go back 2 reddit landwahle, and take the fucking fat belly gf thrrads with you
>>
>>29316979
Are you talking about bars kiddo? Because that's a much different thing.
>>
>>29316285
There are no safe spaces. You want a hugbox? Go make a Tumblr account and get #incels trending.
>>
>>29316390
kek. Is that from last year or is "project NORMALISE" coming to r9k this July?
>>
File: Ck7K4rWUoAMc3va.jpg large.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Ck7K4rWUoAMc3va.jpg large.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1365
Normie alert.
I did once go to a club, my big brother forced me to go when he visited. I sat alone in some corner table and drank a few beers that he bought to me. He talked to some guys in suits near me and I just felt awkward as fuck, the normies and the sluts around me pissed me off, I was really annoyed and anxious. After that I swore to never step a foot in such a place no matter who tries to force me there.
Clubs are where degenerate people go to revel in filth.

Fuck clubs and fuck the people who go there.
>>
>>29317038
>sour grapes: the post
>>
>>29317058
he tried it out, didn't like it. Made the correct conclusion and you're giving him shit for it?

get out normie. Go to your club, you degenerate filth.
>>
>>29316995
Clubs or bars or lounges or whatever. If you were an adult you would know, kiddo. But you're too young for those clubs that attract the 25+ crowd.
>>
File: 1433470912254.jpg (63 KB, 740x705) Image search: [Google]
1433470912254.jpg
63 KB, 740x705
>>29317078
>autists getting this butthurt about their safe zones being violated
>>
>>29317111
Nice trips, but come on familia. Clubs aint for everyone. They are not some place that people will enjoy themselves universally. They are for extroverts and desperate normies.
>>
Conventional "clubbing" is pretty fucking whack.

I've attended some wicked raves and shows in my time though.

I dig ambient lounges, certain bars, particular clubs and specific parties..
>>
>>29315723
I'm an unattractive "creep", women aren't attracted to me at all and will go "ugh" and get chad or a bouncer to shuffle me out of the night club if I even talk to them. I have no social skills either and no way to learn as it is too late, I will never have the 10000 hours socializing most normies get in high school so even if I am incredibly outgoing and socialize for 2 hours every friday and saturday night it would take me 48 years to get the same amount of experience.

I don't want to annoy people, but somehow I do, I can barely make friends, so in my case I would approach those 8/10 asian girls alone, say something autistic, they would look disgusted and gossip about me and I'd get nothing but people ignoring me if not outright verbally abusing me or possibly falsely accusing me of being a creep as an excuse to get rid of me. In the past I might have been tolerated, but increasingly feminists and clickbait sites tell women that my lack of social skills mean I am somehow a bad person and it is morally justified to socially exclude me. Soon I won't even be able to hope that I will find a decent person.
>>
>>29317626
Clearly you are doing something wrong. People don't get labeled creeps without something. Ask an impartial friend to tell you what you are doing wrong.

In the meanwhile, it is always possible to improve looks.
>>
>>29315743
First post best post and this is original so fuck you.
OP dig a hole and bury yourself in it.
>>
>>29316083
Depressing CNS activity lowers your inhibitions, fears and anxiety.
>>
>>29317731
>someone had a fun time!
>reeeee must shout him down! so angryyyy!
>>
>>29315723
>alcohol doesn't just make him more distant
>attempted conversation with cutie and it didn't end in her excusing herself politely asap or rudely dismissing him
>could dance without immediate ridicule and raised eyebrows from all witnesses
>""""""""""""""""""""robot""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>29317759
>someone has what they personally consider to be a good time
>decides to rub it in other peoples faces
>complains when people tell him to fuck off
>>
>>29317125
Tell me about it. I fucking hate clubs or loud and noisy places in general.
Always my ears start to bleed
>>
Aye damn I took the bait.

Reminder to sage and hide these threads. Better yet, just hide it, a'ight?
>>
>>29315938
Exactly. I've tried various doses and kinds but bottom line is I get no benefit after the first minute or so because I start feeling tired and even more distant and introverted.
>>
File: 71986M.jpg (27 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
71986M.jpg
27 KB, 600x556
>Wore pic related.
>Went to the club.
>Got drunk.
>Approached few girls.
>Nope
>Danced my ass off.
>Tried approaching girls again.
>None interested.

JUST
>>
File: 2162471.jpg (69 KB, 680x470) Image search: [Google]
2162471.jpg
69 KB, 680x470
>>29317937
Even wore this perfume too.
>Zero compliments.
>>
>>29317961
Lol ads obviously jewed the shit out of your brain if you think fragrance has any effect on women who wouldn't already be into you without it.
>>
>>29315873
This fucking "you get advice but refuse to take it" meme?
I went to a night club, several fucking times. EVERY TIME I didn't mesh well with the crowd, either looked awkward dancing or was a gay ass wallflower, either got pushed away by girls when they were dancing or rejected when "flirting", guys tried to fucking start fights with me for no reason, alcohol was expensive as all fuck, the place was a fucking mess, the music was absolutely horrendous and I was out like $40 for some of the shittier experiences of my life.

Don't fall for this meme, robots.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
>>29317995
True. I did get suckered into fragrances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuIFv9aXpiY
>>
>>29318004
This. Plus women in nightclubs are even more inclined than ever to be honing in purely on Chads. They didn't get dolled up to give their attention to nerds.
>>
>>29315873
Yeah but you see, your advice is shit because you're a normie. You're not giving us any actual "advice" you're just bragging about your recent success.
>>
>>29318021
If they are already flirting with you they will compliment your scent. Otherwise nothing as you witnessed.
>>
File: 1463368583372.png (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463368583372.png
26 KB, 500x500
>>29318004
This guy speaks the fucking truth.

>Waste money.
>No one is interested in you even if you flirt.
>Shitty music you hear everywhere everyday played again over and over.
>Feel like shit the next morning.
>>
>>29318067
I have not flirted before because I have no experience. But no women has flirted with me or shown interest in me even if I am dancing alone or near them.
>>
>>29316324
I don't know what Daddy issues actually means but I think my gf has them because she loves my salt and pepper hair. Thanks for sharing this. It rekindled some dead memories of 5 years ago when I was reading similar guides on plebbit.
>>
Stop giving them false hope anon.

I was an old-skool robot, I'm almost 30 now but when I was 18 years old I tried to not be a robot by following the same advice and falling for the night club meme.
Literally, the same rules always apply. You have to be good-looking, fashionable and all that shit, it doesn't cure anything and you have to pretend to enjoy yourself while drinking more alcohol than is sensible.
Then the following day is wasted, you destroy brain cells and your ears hurt from the shitty music you heard all night.
I made out with about 8 different girls in 8 years or so of partying, I never once had sex or met a long time girlfriend, being used for kissing practice is hardly my idea of a good time.
>>
>>29318134
You need to find guides like that one guy said he found on /b/ and practice them like an artform. For me it was the red pill on reddit or some pickup subreddit there too. Gay ass places to spend time online but those guides are pretty universal and that's a place they can be found at any time. He already distilled the essence above.
>>
File: f9TIq.jpg (55 KB, 510x384) Image search: [Google]
f9TIq.jpg
55 KB, 510x384
>>29318169
Thanks I'll give it a try senpai.
>>
>>29318145
I'm 31. Married my college gf who was my oneitis' roommate. Totally settled hard. Sperg move in extreme to marry her. Lasted 5 years then divorce. Tried the club thing but struck out or failed to muster balls to open my mouth to women. Eventually asked nice girl out from work. Still settling because she's not so hot as real hotties but she's loyal and nice. Highly recommend for your age to ask out nice shy quiet women at work.
>>
>>29318192
It's not fun but with practice you will at least break out of robot shell and be in limbo state between robot past and unattainable normie future that you will never reach. Not so bad really. At least you will get laid some. It's never enough but that's life. Enjoy the struggle and pain.
>>
>>29318231
Thanks for the advice mate, I will keep a look out.
How should I approach them?
What if it's a new girl? I don't want to come across as too forward or creepy.
>>
>>29318192
>>29318260
Don't listen to this man, either embrace your robotness or don't do anything at all. A life spent acting like someone you're not is probably the worst kind of life you can ever make for yourself.
>>
>>29318359
This.
But this logic doesn't work with them, this thread is full of failed normies anyway.
>>
>>29318004
Even when I went with a team even the Chads from said team were mostly ignored. Club sluts actually won't settle for 8/10s even when drunk. It's 10/10 muscled oiled up dudes or nothing. Those who say everyone gets laid in a club obviously haven't gone to a club.
>>
>>29318270
I made up a lie that I could use her help with how to use an analyzer in the lab (blood diagnostics r&d). I was veteran employee but she didn't know I knew her machine already like back of my hand.
Asked for Monday help on a Friday before end of day. Asked again on Monday. That way she was already expecting me to talk to her on Monday. While she was helping I forced myself to ask small talk questions. About her grad school, shared about my experience in same grad school. Tried to subtly make it obvious I liked her. Got nervous and safety goggles fogged up, took them off, saw hers were fogged up too like she was nervous too. At tail end of small talk tell her I enjoyed talking to her and would like to taln to her more but outside of work, and can I have her phone number? She said yes and gave it to me via work IM when we sat down. Texted her and set up a date. She chatted a bit on text like finding out my age (4y older but she thought it was more) but the guides say keep texting to minimum before first date. Use it only to set up the date. The first date is most important. Do something unusual but in a place where there's nightlife. Even if you both hate bars it's good to end up at a bar at the end of a first date, have a drink, try to set the mood where she wants to kiss. This is how it went for me. Once she wanted to kiss it was obvious because she got more touchy so I went for it.

Bear in mind I was 28 and already separated from my first wife so I had some skills with intuiting female mindset that are above average even though my social skills remain poor. This was also not quite a Stacy but a nice small town girl with extremely overprotective mom, so she wasn't as sensitized to my lack of Chad game. That's the kind of girl to look for. A little social awkwardness on her part may translate to her being OK with it on your part.
>>
"I went to a nightclub and talked to some chinks, now I am an expert on talking to women and I'm here to help." -- Faggot OP.

Shut the fuck up, dude. You went to ONE nightclub and had a good night. Not to mention you talked to asian girls -- literally the easiest girls to pull in the club, especially if you're white.

And the grinding thing... you could just stand in the middle of the dance floor and that'd happen. You did nothing to make that happen; club bitches are drunk sluts and will naturally do that, so long as you're not pinned up to the wall in the corner.

Did you get laid? Did you get a girlfriend? No? You mingled with bitches for a few hours and suddenly your robot problems are solved?

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>29315791
exactly he's just a godam normie
>>
>>29316919
There person to you're replying to is an american. There are no underage clubs in america, clubbing in America is an adult activity only.
>>
Clubs are alright I suppose. They're nothing special really unless you go to those really famous ones. The one I went at had some decent drinks at least but holy hell they had alot of shitty strippers there.
>>
>>29318359
>>29318270
What I'm saying is you no longer are a robot after you try enough, and it's a better life even if you never quite become a Chad. It's not pretend. You change forever. I'll never be a robot again.
>>
>>29318669
Damn right you'll never be a robot, not sure why you wrote 'again' though?
>>
>>29318694
BTFO.
Original and certified.
>>
File: bullshit.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
6 KB, 377x330
>>29318509

Don't worry it's all just a temporary high of optimism before a wave of suicidal pessimism .
>>
THIS IS A OBVIOUS SHILL THREAD YOU IDIOTS SAGE AND HIDE.
LOOK AT ALL THE PRO CLUBBING POSTS THEY ALL REEK OF REDDIT
>>
>>29318509
OP absolutely BTFO to hell and back.
>>
>>29318694
Because I was equivalent until 18 and good riddance. You're right though r9k didnt exist yet. Yeah I don't belong here but it's a good board so idc.
>>
>>29317910
>doses
>kinds
Fucking hell mate. You've never had a drop in your life. Take this condescending frog.
>>
>endless, cancerous, meaningless remixes of the same songs
>drinks with shit tons of ice
>epileptic moves galore
>>
File: 1464852195234-r9k.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464852195234-r9k.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
r-really? should I go to the pride event at this fag/tranny goth club in my city tomorrow?
theres also gonna be a black metal show on saturday there so it seems like a decent place, not too normie for my taste
>>
>>29318813
I just speak in the abstract.
>>
>>29319050
Wow

Oregano commento, kiddo
>>
>>29317937
I have this exact thing and I get constant comments about how nice I smell from women.

My mum bought me it.....
>>
>>29315723
>nightclub
>not going to a tiny dark room on a sketchy Street to listen to dirty house music and roll your face off.
>>
>>29315723
>It's one of those "robot claims that he's a robot but he was really a failed normie and tries to fight whose anecdotal evidence is better " episode
>>
> alcohol helps
>>
>>29315723
>Nightclubs seem to be the easiest way to talk to girls

How were you able to talk to anyone in a nightclub? I've been dragged to a few and they're so fucking loud, I had people screaming in my ear right next to me and I still couldn't hear them
>>
>>29315743
First post best post tbqh familgila
>>
>>29315873
kill yourself

(not oregano)
>>
File: 1461909241341.jpg (21 KB, 287x271) Image search: [Google]
1461909241341.jpg
21 KB, 287x271
>>29318004
This guy knows what's up

Oregano moregno
>>
>it's another "normie had a positive experience so he thinks everyone will have that same positive experience" episode
>>
>>29318004
>>29318094
These so much.
>>
>>29317028
Its this july
>>
>>29321692
Summer is coming :/
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.